Great theme-------love it!!!!!
    10-04-10 09:26 AM
    Thanks everyone, glad you're enjoying it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 09:59 AM
    thanks for this fantastic theme Cami, love the look and function of the time & date banner !!!!
    10-04-10 10:00 AM
    Ugh ill rework the navigation later and post when I update.

10-04-10 10:56 AM
    Cami thx for an other great theme!
    10-04-10 11:47 AM
    Very nice work, loving the red...will rock this after October. Got to kick a pink theme in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month

Thanks for the freebies Btw...is that second wall up for grabs, or is that one you don't want to share? it's toooooo cute!
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 10-04-10 at 01:26 PM.
    10-04-10 01:18 PM
    Very nice work, loving the red...will rock this after October. Got to kick a pink theme in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month

Thanks for the freebies Btw...is that second wall up for grabs, or is that one you don't want to share? it's toooooo cute!
    Thanks chick! I thought about doing a Breast Cancer theme but i barely have time to do everything else i have going on.

I think i grabbed that wall from one of the screen threads over the last 3 days. Its on my phone not on my computer or id link you but if you email me i can shoot it to you if you dont find it here.

xoxo
    10-04-10 02:16 PM
    Luv it!!! I luv all ur themes gurl, but this one is my 2nd fav. Pirouette is my all time fav...then all the rest come in 3rd...LMAO! Oh, dammmmm they all my favs!! Thanks!!
    10-04-10 04:00 PM
    Lol! I like it when yall kick it old school and throw a theme name at me from theme club months ago like I remember what it looks like. Hahaahha. No wonder why you do all that heavy duty back up. Someone get this girl more memory lol.

10-04-10 04:03 PM
    love the color and the theme is great. i have no problem with the navigation
    10-04-10 04:53 PM
    Dang cami! I love this theme too. I like that a lot of your themes here lately have been using red as a highlight. Keep up the great work. It's a great theme for all of my walls too!

10-04-10 05:45 PM
    This theme is pure awesomeness especially with the Halloween wallpaper and skin I have going on. I love the red accents too.
    10-04-10 06:37 PM
    This theme is pure awesomeness especially with the Halloween wallpaper and skin I have going on. I love the red accents too.
    Ahhh! That wallpaper is sick, share it please? Thank you btw I'm glad you're feelin it....you too dirtay! Red is my favorite color...I used to do blue all the time cus guys requested it but with my shiny red/black otterbox I think ill stick with red for now.

10-04-10 06:50 PM
    love this theme!!!!!!!! everyone else can suck a nut hahaha
    10-04-10 08:56 PM
    Lol jade u have serious peanut issues.

10-05-10 02:50 AM
    Ahhh! That wallpaper is sick, share it please? Thank you btw I'm glad you're feelin it....you too dirtay! Red is my favorite color...I used to do blue all the time cus guys requested it but with my shiny red/black otterbox I think ill stick with red for now.

Oh sure thing! And yes, stick with red for now, or I could go for some orange, yellow, or even black highlights in the menus. Too many people use the stock blue, or some variant of it, in their themes and it gets bland after a while.
    10-05-10 10:21 AM
    Awesome thanks. Yeah I actually wanna do orange cus....its fall. Well see.

10-05-10 10:37 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD