03-30-10 09:59 AM
35 12
tools
    i noticed the weather widget on your screenshot on the right hand corner how do i go by getting this weather widget on my 9700
    That is actually a separate weather application. I am currently using BerryWeather---a bit pricey but worth it!

You can also try WeatherEye or WeatherBug.
    02-06-10 06:50 PM
    This isn't a device setting issue, it's a theme issue

It doesn't matter what font/size the user chooses, it won't change the text size in the menu option bubbles... that has to be changed by the theme developer.
    For example, my preferred font size is 7 however I recently downloaded a theme that is incompatible with that size. Oddly enough the themes seemingly preferred size is 8. So it seems that the issue occurs only when you use a font size that is smaller than that which the theme was built for.

To further illustrate my point see screen shots below.

Font Size 7

Font Size 8
    Last edited by imdaBold1; 02-06-10 at 07:13 PM.
    02-06-10 07:00 PM
    For example my preferred font size is 7 however, I recently downloaded a theme that is incompatible with that size. Oddly enough the themes seemingly preferred size is 8.
    My apologies

I've had this issue so many times with 3rd party themes and always assumed the font size was too large, so I tried making it smaller.
    I never even thought of making it larger.

Thanks for the tip
    02-06-10 07:05 PM
    My apologies

I've had this issue so many times with 3rd party themes and always assumed the font size was too large, so I tried making it smaller.
    I never even thought of making it larger.

Thanks for the tip
    Don't mention it! I really hope that you like the theme though
    02-06-10 07:07 PM
    Don't mention it! I really hope that you like the theme though
    I love it, thanks!

Oh and FYI, your theme's preferred font size is 9
    02-06-10 07:59 PM
    I love it, thanks!

Hahaha! Oops...LOL...
    02-06-10 08:01 PM
    Sorry for the late response guys but for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications. This issue usually pops up when the wrong font type & size are used. Try BB Alpha Sans 7 - Plain.
    I love it, thanks!

I have to say, I SUPER wish that it was supposed to be BB Alpha Sans 7 - Plain as opposed to BB Alpha Sans 9 - Plain. That little difference definitely gets the theme to work correctly, but it makes the font so so big other places in the theme that it's just uncomfortable - very little fits on the screen. No chance of this being fixed at some point?

02-08-10 02:31 PM
    Very nice theme! Could you possibly release a version with no hidden today feature?

Thanks so much!
    02-08-10 04:55 PM
    Nice wallpaper! Thansk for sharing!
    03-28-10 11:09 PM
    So if the "weather spot" is the 7th one & shows up elevated, could you put any app there & have elevated? I'm just asking because on my current Berry I have a theme that has the web icon elevated from the bottom dock & really like it, upgrading to the 9700 soon & I really like the look of this theme so I thought I'd ask.
    03-30-10 09:59 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD