Hi there folks,

This is a theme that I had initially created for use on my Bold 9000 however, a few 9700 users had expressed interest in me porting it over to their device. Thanks to their feedback there are now two versions of this theme available for the 9700.

As always constructive criticism is most welcomed and I will try my best to address any bugs that are encountered. However I will not be accepting any requests for personalisations.

Thanks guys, enjoy!

Imdabold1

Quicklaunch & SMS Hotkeys
    SMS & Media Hotkeys

Features
    • Hideable Smoked Bottom Dock (based on device application order)
    • Hidden Today (2nd - 5th icons)
    • Slot for Weather Application (7th icon)
    • QuickLaunch & SMS HotKeys (Spacebar & $)
    • Between Screen Transitions (Zoom in/out)
    • Black Glass Highlights (Home and Application Screens)
    • Black-to-Gray gradients Application Screen as well as Call Screen Wallpapers
    • Very Wallpaper friendly, especially dark colours

01-31-10 06:04 AM
    can we get one without the weather dock. use beberry and just hold down the home key and scroll to the weather. just asking if not, thanks anyway.
    01-31-10 06:14 AM
    can we get one with...
    Maybe you missed where the OP said:

I will not be accepting any requests for personalisations.
    01-31-10 07:12 AM
    Very cool, I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 08:20 AM
    Very nice theme!
    01-31-10 08:25 AM
    My favorite Thanks for posting it here!!!
    01-31-10 08:53 AM
    You know I'm a huge fan! Love it glad to see it posted here

01-31-10 11:46 AM
    This is awesome. Good for wallpapers and very useful.....Thanks

01-31-10 11:50 AM
    Bit cheeky but do you have the featured wallpaper as well? Love it!! Another question - are those two different themes in your first post? Because on downloading both, one overwrites the other! Need to be two separate file names.
    Last edited by dougproctor; 01-31-10 at 12:31 PM. Reason: More questions
    01-31-10 12:15 PM
    Bit cheeky but do you have the featured wallpaper as well? Love it!! Another question - are those two different themes in your first post? Because on downloading both, one overwrites the other! Need to be two separate file names.
    LOL...no worries man. I found it on Crackberry, so share & share a like...LOL. They are actually two variations on the same theme; with the only changes being the function of the HotKeys.

Last edited by imdaBold1; 01-31-10 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Answers
    01-31-10 12:39 PM
    Thanks for that, appreciated. Trouble is that one overwrites the other so you can only have one. Or am I missing something?
    Doug
    01-31-10 12:47 PM
    Thanks for that, appreciated. Trouble is that one overwrites the other so you can only have one. Or am I missing something?
    Doug
    That's cool man. They were not meant to be on the same device at the same time. Each user had their own preference as to the function of the hotkeys (i.e. Media, MMS, QL, etc) that is the only reason for two versions. In other words, you pick the version based on the hotkeys you would want to use.
    01-31-10 12:55 PM
    Okay, fair comment! Love the theme and picture, thanks again.
    01-31-10 01:02 PM
    am i missing something or where is the OTA i click on the link and it goes to a website
    01-31-10 03:37 PM
    am i missing something or where is the OTA i click on the link and it goes to a website
    Not sure which link you are using but use either of these instead.

01-31-10 03:50 PM
    @ imdaBold1
    First off let me say I LOVE this theme.

I know you are not accepting requests, but I just have a quick question. The only thing keeping SmokedView HTW from being my favorite theme is this and I want to make sure it's not something I'm doing wrong.

The font for any dropdown menu is SO large that the choices get really really cut off. Is this just the way the theme is or is there a setting I can change? I've done a couple of battery pulls and everything to make sure there's nothing wacky on my end as far as I can tell...

Can you please just let me know if the theme is like this for everyone, or if there is something I can do differently?

Thanks - and beautiful work!

02-02-10 10:51 AM
    @ imdaBold1

I know you are not accepting requests, but I just have a quick question. The only thing keeping SmokedView HTW from being my favorite theme is this and I want to make sure it's not something I'm doing wrong.

The font for any dropdown menu is SO large that the choices get really really cut off. Is this just the way the theme is or is there a setting I can change? I've done a couple of battery pulls and everything to make sure there's nothing wacky on my end as far as I can tell...

Can you please just let me know if the theme is like this for everyone, or if there is something I can do differently?

Its the same on my end
    02-02-10 10:57 AM
    Its the same on my end
    Just curious.... Does it bother you at all or you've just gotten used to it?
    02-02-10 11:01 AM
    It somewhat bothers me, but I live with it...
    02-02-10 11:09 AM
    It somewhat bothers me, but I live with it...
    Is it really an enhancement request? Maybe it's just a quick fix? Just a suggestion... Otherwise LOVELY!
    02-02-10 11:12 AM
    I've gotten used to it.
    02-02-10 11:18 AM
    Is it really an enhancement request? Maybe it's just a quick fix? Just a suggestion... Otherwise LOVELY!
    I have no clue...lol... but it is a nice functional theme though
    02-02-10 11:21 AM
    i noticed the weather widget on your screenshot on the right hand corner how do i go by getting this weather widget on my 9700
    02-06-10 05:24 PM
    @ imdaBold1

Its the same on my end
    Sorry for the late response guys but for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications. This issue usually pops up when the wrong font type & size are used. Try BB Alpha Sans 7 - Plain.
    Last edited by imdaBold1; 02-06-10 at 06:08 PM.
    02-06-10 05:37 PM
    Sorry for the late response guys for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications. This issue usually pops up when the wrong font type & size are used. Try BB Alpha Sans 7 - Plain.
    This isn't a device setting issue, it's a theme issue

It doesn't matter what font/size the user chooses, it won't change the text size in the menu option bubbles... that has to be changed by the theme developer.
    02-06-10 05:46 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD