Well here it is, originally featured on the Crackberry homepage, Sleekberry 2.0 for the Bold 9700.

By popular demand I have ported this theme over for the Bold 9700 users with some new added features for OS 5.0. Sorry it took a while but I hope I made it worth your while.

As with previous versions, Sleekberry comes included with:
    Custom Wallpapers and Icons
    Custom Semi-transparency UI Graphics
    Weather Slot
    Hidden Today

With the feedback of my beta testers, I have added some new goodies. These include:
    Several New Icons
    QuickLaunch Hotkey Support (Space Bar)
    Selectable Application List Tab on Homescreen
    Improved Menu UI
    Animated Menu List Transitions

Known issues:
    1. New incoming SMS/MMS messages will not show up on the hidden today area. This is a Theme Builder 5.0 issue which hopefully, RIM can address soon.

2. If you decide to use your own custom wallpaper, it will only change on the Homescreen and Lock Screen. The Application Screen wallpaper will remain the same. This is also a Theme Builder 5.0 issue.

3. Bluetooth and Manage E-mail icon may still be showing up as default icon for some users.

I am an avid supporter of free software so I bring Sleekberry 2.0 to Crackberry users at no charge. If you would like to make a donation, you can do so via PayPal and address it to [email protected]. Give whatever you feel the theme is worth.

Enjoy the theme & please post feedback
    Last edited by Yves; 12-16-09 at 07:17 PM.
    12-04-09 08:22 PM
    Cool! I used this on my 8900. May download it again at some point. Thank you.
    12-04-09 11:40 PM
    Very Sharp theme, WOOOOOW
    12-04-09 11:47 PM
    hi, everyone. I had downloaded all the theme files OTA link? and it is JAD file, i dont know how to install it. it seems not working , would someone kindly teach me how to install it?
    12-05-09 12:53 PM
    will the 9630 version get an update as well please i use this theme every day
    12-05-09 01:12 PM
    hi, everyone. I had downloaded all the theme files OTA link? and it is JAD file, i dont know how to install it. it seems not working , would someone kindly teach me how to install it?
    You have to download the OTA link using your Blackberry
    12-05-09 02:41 PM
    will the 9630 version get an update as well please i use this theme every day
    SleekBerry 2.0 for the Tour 96XX (OS 5.0 Only)
    12-05-09 03:08 PM
    great theme..everything works so nicely...Thanks
    12-05-09 06:07 PM

nice tyvm !!
    12-06-09 10:06 AM
    Thank you for your work and posting this for free!
    12-06-09 10:37 AM
    Thanks for the theme! I did however notice a bug when accessing the media folder, for some reason all the options are not available. (I.e the "media home" and "explore" functions do not work). I loaded a different theme and it worked.. I rebooted and tried again and it still didn't work. Not sure what is wrong...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 11:16 AM
    Like the icons and the overall look! Nice job
    12-06-09 12:16 PM
    2.0 for the tour rocks no bugs to report
    12-06-09 03:49 PM
    Very nice looking theme. I just downloaded it and am playing around with fonts and text size. I can't seem to find a font and text size that works.

For instance, no matter what font family I'm using, and the smallest size (5) I can't get it small enough. If I go into the call log, the contact name is small but the phone numbers are cut in half and only the top half is visible.

Am I missing some settings somewhere?

12-06-09 07:48 PM
    Very nice looking theme. I just downloaded it and am playing around with fonts and text size. I can't seem to find a font and text size that works.

For instance, no matter what font family I'm using, and the smallest size (5) I can't get it small enough. If I go into the call log, the contact name is small but the phone numbers are cut in half and only the top half is visible.

Am I missing some settings somewhere?

I am using Size 8 BB Alpha Sans font with no issues.

Please you post a screenshot of the problem you're having.
    12-06-09 07:55 PM
    Ok I attached a picture but had to alter it to block out some phone numbers.

I'm doing this all through my phone using Bolt browser so hope it works.

As is shown, the contact name is visible but the phone numbers and time of call is clipped. This is using the smallest font size, 5.

I did a battery pull after installing the theme. Have any idea of what I am doing wrong?
    12-06-09 09:27 PM
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the theme
    12-07-09 04:17 AM
    Great looking theme, my OCD cannot get over the change in size of the profile icon between the home screen and lock screen though.
    12-08-09 04:18 PM
    thank you so much Yves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have been waiting for this theme!!!
    i loved it on my 8900 and im gonna
    even love it more on my 9700!!!!!!
    12-08-09 07:01 PM
    Thanks a lot...I am loving this theme.

12-08-09 07:15 PM
    very nice theme! cant wait to check it out!
    12-08-09 09:23 PM
    You should be charging .. def Premium work..

Thanks
    12-08-09 09:30 PM
    Great looking theme, my OCD cannot get over the change in size of the profile icon between the home screen and lock screen though.
    I am equally as OCD. Unfortunately, this is a known issue with certain sized icons that rim has not addressed. If anyone knows a work around, I'd be more than willing to try it out
    12-09-09 10:17 AM
    I am equally as OCD. Unfortunately, this is a known issue with certain sized icons that rim has not addressed. If anyone knows a work around, I'd be more than willing to try it out
    I asked a couple of theme makers, and searched CB myself, there's no known solution. If you took it off the homescreen completely you'd make me happy .
    Last edited by Stein357; 12-09-09 at 05:00 PM.
    12-09-09 04:52 PM
    I asked a couple of theme makers, and searched CB myself, there's no known solution. If you took it off the homescreen completely you'd make me happy .
    SleekBerry2 - No Profiles Icon (OTA Download)
    12-09-09 06:56 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD