Simply Simple Theme.

Simply Simple Theme with berry weather. (Personal Home Screen Shot)

[DOWNLOAD]
    Last edited by iFartJDM; 02-07-10 at 07:10 PM.
    12-30-09 09:16 PM
    Niceeeeee!
    4.7/5.0?
    Transitions?
    Hidden today?
    Quicklaunch spacebar shortcut?
    User defined font sizes?
    Regardless, I love it, downloading now!

*Suggestion (even though I haven't even downloaded it yet) maybe you could scale down the icon size on the home page to fit six icons, if there's enough demand*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tturner23; 12-30-09 at 10:49 PM.
    12-30-09 10:16 PM
    Whoa! Perfect! Only thing I would love added is the quicklaunch spacebar shortcut.

Hidden today and hidden dock is overrated so I hope you don't incorporate that into this theme. If you do make a separate version for it.

12-31-09 01:28 AM
    Niceeeeee!
    4.7/5.0?
    Transitions?
    Hidden today?
    Quicklaunch spacebar shortcut?
    User defined font sizes?
    Regardless, I love it, downloading now!

*Suggestion (even though I haven't even downloaded it yet) maybe you could scale down the icon size on the home page to fit six icons, if there's enough demand*

Definately agreed.
    If this theme came with hidden today + spacebar shortcut for QL it would be PERFECT! Just downloaded the theme and I'm loving it! Is there anyway you could add these 2 features?
    And how did you get the berryweather to display like that on your screen?
    Thanks a lot! Great job on the theme!

12-31-09 03:33 AM
    Glade to see you guys like it. Thanks for the suggestions, ill see what I can do...

12-31-09 06:10 AM
    The transitions aren't so important to me, but I definitely agree that having hidden today, the spacebar QL shortcut, and user customizable fonts are vital.

Good looking theme.
    12-31-09 09:32 AM
    And how did you get the berryweather to display like that on your screen?
    BerryWeather 2.0! Its got released around the beginning of Dec. Normally $10, its $5 until tonight at midnight! Or $4 to upgrade from an older version, I think. Totally worth it for the wallpaper weather feature alone, not to mention new high res icons, more accurate weather source, and the fact that I haven't had a failed update since I purchased it a few days ago, when they sale started.

12-31-09 10:06 AM
    BerryWeather 2.0! Its got released around the beginning of Dec. Normally $10, its $5 until tonight at midnight! Or $4 to upgrade from an older version, I think. Totally worth it for the wallpaper weather feature alone, not to mention new high res icons, more accurate weather source, and the fact that I haven't had a failed update since I purchased it a few days ago, when they sale started.

thanks for the heads up on the sale. I've been wanted berryweather, but the price was a bit steep, 50% off is just the sale I was looking for
    12-31-09 10:27 AM
    thanks for the heads up on the sale. I've been wanted berryweather, but the price was a bit steep, 50% off is just the sale I was looking for
    See Brook, I'm not that bad, I swear!!!!!
    (I can't argue that I was bit of a **** in the iPhoney thread)
    I think you should quit responding to tturner23, I think they are just trying to get their post count up by posting a lot of bs
    hmmmm, on second thought they have been a member since July 2009 with only a handful of posts......sounds like one of those infamous pseudo-users. You know the ones who use them only when they need to say something stupid
    Last edited by tturner23; 12-31-09 at 02:10 PM.
    12-31-09 02:05 PM
    I know

and I am not either no matter what others may tell you....

I did get the app though. thank you.
    12-31-09 04:10 PM
    nice theme I can say
    I just need to put my 4 apps that don't have shortcut (i.e "n" for BBM, "b" for browser, etc.) such as Facebook, Ubertwitter, SMS & Weather Eye.
    It kept my homescreen clean but accessible..

good work!
    02-09-10 09:45 PM
    I would reccomend not doing all that additions to this because as you call it, its a Simply Simple theme...not neccessary to add anything else. its nice, clean and clutterless, i cant stand having that annoying calender on my homescreen blocking my wallpaper. this theme is perfect!-
    02-24-10 10:11 AM
    I love it....
    02-27-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD