I'm getting the cod error too when I try to download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 10:09 AM
    Yup COD error.
    08-15-10 10:11 AM
    Ok. I seem to be having problems with the ftp server i use. ima try to fix it tonight when i get home. if i cant get it fixed, ill just load it to the CB store as a freebie still. Sorry for the wait everyone.
    08-15-10 12:57 PM
    I can't download, I receive the messaje : 907 Invalid COD
    I need some help please
    Regartds
    Ricardo
    Pin 21AD6C0B

08-15-10 06:32 PM
    As in the post above, and in the OP above the download link, the link is down until morning.

08-15-10 06:39 PM
    This theme has CLASS. Best theme in my opinion. Thanks for keeping it free.

Regards,
    Vinod
    08-16-10 01:28 AM
    Ota link not workin

08-16-10 07:53 AM
    Can this version be used on the Tour?

08-16-10 10:16 AM
    Not working for me still. Soory to bother you
    08-16-10 10:21 AM
    I reciev the message 907 Invalid COD when i troed to dowload.
    Does anibody can hel me
    Regards Ricardo

08-16-10 12:35 PM
    Can this version be used on the Tour?

Yes it can be used on the Tour.
    08-16-10 12:54 PM
    Thanks for all the love and patience! The link is back up! download away and enjoy!
    08-16-10 02:00 PM
    Great theme, though there are some minor things that I would like to see differently. Would you do so for some money? PM me.
    Thx

08-16-10 06:46 PM
    Its good, thanks for makin this theme. Only thing I would change if the highlight isn't that pixellated.. Hope u can make it crisper

08-16-10 07:32 PM
    Just wondering if you can make a small font friendly version. I've bought several "OS 6" themes and none come close to the usability of this theme and FREE!!

I usually use either 6 or 7 font but in order for this theme to display the envelope icons correctly I had to use 8 which isn't a big deal I had just used to the smaller font. I'd GREATLY appreciate a response to what you think about making a smaller font version. Thanks in advance!

08-17-10 02:26 PM
    I believe there is an issue. I have a web signal icon on the top line. But the indicator does not work. Also I have weatherbug and the current icon does not show either
    08-18-10 10:04 AM
    I downloaded this last night and I'm impressed, very nice, kudos to you! I've had BB's for two years and this is the first theme that impressed me enough to actually use.
    Regards,
    Michael
    08-18-10 03:52 PM
    Love this as well, with the only exception is the issue I noted above
    08-18-10 04:06 PM
    I believe there is an issue. I have a web signal icon on the top line. But the indicator does not work. Also I have weatherbug and the current icon does not show either
    for updating icons to work properly, they should be in the first 5 spots
    08-19-10 01:32 AM
    Definitely a top theme, love having everything I need regularly on the homescreen. I preferred the small icon bar that didn't hide though, is it possible to post a hiding and non-hiding dock version?
    08-19-10 11:01 AM
    i like this idea, but i feel like it looks a bit too cluttered.. i am not very fond of the permanent today for messages in most themes, as many messages that go to the folder (bbm, facebook, etc) do not show in the hidden today area.

while this is your theme, and i dont wanna change your vision, i wanted to suggest dropping the messages from the today screen, and having just the calendar in that area, so as to eliminate the problem of text being cutoff from either section. or perhaps moving the calender section to either side, leaving an area next to it for your weather app instead of placing it up top in the hidden dock?

just my 2 cents..

anyway tho, props for the idea, i dont know how to make themes, so i have no idea how difficult what i just suggested would be to do, but i think it would be a nice edit.
    Yeah, I agree. This theme would rock so much more if the message section was dropped or find a way only to display one section at a time.
    08-19-10 11:10 AM
    I can't find the 'Call Log' icon, I un-hide everything and went through every folder. Is 'Call Log' now 'Phone' in OS6?

piedmont
    08-20-10 07:40 PM
    UPDATE#3: new feature added in v1.4!
    -New updated BB6 icons! 2nd and 3rd slot switch FIXED!!! New focus icon on homescreen.

UPDATE#2: new feature added in v1.2!
    -top dock is now completly hotkey controlled! Press ($) to show the dock, press ESCAPE to hide the dock!

The name of this theme says it all! Its simple. Its work friendly. It contains Messages and Calendar today style. 5 fixed icons with 10 mini user defined icons make up a quick responsive theme! It also features OS6 icons.

The OS 6 icons in versions 1.0 and 1.2 were made by Big Papa of BLACKBERRY THEME LAB. Thank You for the work you put into making them.

The icons in version 1.4 are ones i edited from the leaked 9800 Icons

This theme is FREE and you can download it HERE
    Nice. One my favorites! I acually can use ! Thanks.

08-23-10 09:04 AM
    Thanks a bunch for creating and sharing this theme for free!!! I am a BIG fan. I was wondering if you could post an OTA link for v.1.2.

By the way, are you planning on any updates these days? Like adding a hotkey (space) for Quick Launch. Just a wish!
    Last edited by janggu; 09-22-10 at 08:02 PM.
    09-22-10 07:41 AM
    I like this theme, but had to change back to stock 9700 theme. The icon showing that a phone message is recorded is almost the same color as the background and I've been late in returning calls. If you ever change the icon color I would like to know so I can re-install, best and only theme I ever considered and actually installed!!
    Michael Willsey

09-22-10 07:44 PM
139 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD