Thanks for sharing this wonderful theme Bruv.... The bugs iv noticed are

1) Noticed switching in Icon position 2 and 3
    2) $ key doesn't bring back the top dock after pressing the Esc button.

Using Version 1.2, Bold2 OS .743
    Alt + $ will do the trick!
    07-02-10 11:00 PM
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING theme! I just wished the charging and signal symbols were the regular ones! Great job, imho
    07-02-10 11:02 PM
    Lovin it. Nice work!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 11:32 PM
    Theme version 1.2. OS 602.
    I do have the 2nd & 3rd icon switching issue. It's not a major concern but I tthought that info may help you diagnose the bug. I also leave my inbox combined because I prefer it that way.
    Thanks again for a great theme.

07-03-10 02:29 AM
    Bumping this awesome theme to the top thanks again!

07-04-10 07:38 PM
    UPDATE#2: new feature added in v1.2!
    -top dock is now completly hotkey controlled! Press ($) to show the dock, press ESCAPE to hide the dock!

The name of this theme says it all! Its simple. Its work friendly. It contains Messages and Calendar today style. 5 fixed icons with 10 mini user defined icons make up a quick responsive theme! It also features OS6 icons.

These OS 6 icons were made by Big Papa of BLACKBERRY THEME LAB. Thank You for the work you put into making them.

This theme is FREE and you can download it HERE
    how am i meant to load and install this .jad file on my 9700 with my usb successfully? it keeps coming up with invalid cod error?
    07-05-10 01:11 AM
    how am i meant to load and install this .jad file on my 9700 with my usb successfully? it keeps coming up with invalid cod error?
    you download this theme directly from your Blackberry's browser.
    07-05-10 06:09 AM
    Nice theme

07-08-10 10:37 PM
    I have rencently setup your theme , the problem I meet first is preview SMS not show in Screen . My OS 5.0.0.743

I confirm that my OS can show preview SMS when I test with theme Brisk v1.2 by MM design.

Can you help me to preview SMS ?
    07-09-10 10:27 AM
    I like the them its really very nice them but I hope if there was meter for the battery

07-09-10 07:22 PM
    I have rencently setup your theme , the problem I meet first is preview SMS not show in Screen . My OS 5.0.0.743

I confirm that my OS can show preview SMS when I test with theme Brisk v1.2 by MM design.

Can you help me to preview SMS ?
    The messages folder is set up for the emails with the sms separate. I may know a work around on the device. Let me check it out real quick

07-09-10 09:24 PM
    I like the them its really very nice them but I hope if there was meter for the battery

The bar on the upper left corner is the battery meter. When you charge your phone, you'll see the word charging over it.

07-09-10 09:27 PM
    anyone having problem with appointments not showing up in calender section of homescreen unless you restart your phone? or do i need to wait and it will show up eventually? thanks

edit - nevermind. fixed.

love this theme.

thanks
    Last edited by doraem0n; 07-11-10 at 04:02 PM.
    07-11-10 03:50 PM
    to those who have the problem of the 1st and second icons switched, i have 2 questions:
    1) is it the row with the normal sized icons or the mini icons?
    2) is your OS the one installed on your phone, downloaded from your carrier, or another carrier's with the vendor.xml file deleted?
    07-12-10 02:33 AM
    to those who have the problem of the 1st and second icons switched, i have 2 questions:
    1) is it the row with the normal sized icons or the mini icons?
    2) is your OS the one installed on your phone, downloaded from your carrier, or another carrier's with the vendor.xml file deleted?

1. row with normal sized icons
    2. os .714 from t-mobile
    07-12-10 02:46 AM
    Yes it is the normal sized icons that is the problem. I have another carrier's tyre with vendor xml deleted.

Also noted another minor bug, the white arrow in the top right hand corner which indicates data being received/sent is permanently stuck as showing data being sent out unless a battery pull is done.

07-12-10 03:33 AM
    Hi everyone
    I'm new here and my current BB9700 is my first one so maybe the question i'm going to ask will be stupid but what the ****
    The theme is grate and big thx from me but i see that people have switched icons on the home screen - how to do that? I didn't found option to do this in theme options. For example i would like to have google maps instead bb maps, throw away clock completly, kick out app center and help. In other words customize the home screen to my liking.
    07-13-10 03:16 PM
    Sweet theme. Well done and nicely put together.

07-13-10 11:51 PM
    Hi everyone
    I'm new here and my current BB9700 is my first one so maybe the question i'm going to ask will be stupid but what the ****
    The theme is grate and big thx from me but i see that people have switched icons on the home screen - how to do that? I didn't found option to do this in theme options. For example i would like to have google maps instead bb maps, throw away clock completly, kick out app center and help. In other words customize the home screen to my liking.
    Go to icon you want to hide, press BB button, click 'hide' or 'move'. Go read the BB lectures 101 in the Help section too.

07-14-10 01:27 AM
    Hi
    I mean like this see the battery meter in the image please

Last edited by ramzaldabi; 07-15-10 at 10:23 AM.
    07-15-10 10:20 AM
    No. The meter I use is a custom meter I made. I try to customize as much as possible.

07-15-10 10:42 AM
    UPDATE#2: new feature added in v1.2!
    -top dock is now completly hotkey controlled! Press ($) to show the dock, press ESCAPE to hide the dock!

The name of this theme says it all! Its simple. Its work friendly. It contains Messages and Calendar today style. 5 fixed icons with 10 mini user defined icons make up a quick responsive theme! It also features OS6 icons.

These OS 6 icons were made by Big Papa of BLACKBERRY THEME LAB. Thank You for the work you put into making them.

This theme is FREE and you can download it HERE
    Of the thousand that I've seen, of the hundreds that I got for free, this is my favorite.

07-16-10 05:18 AM
    2) $ key doesn't bring back the top dock after pressing the Esc button.
    read the posts! it says you need to press "$" to get it back. In Europe (e.g. austria) the phones don't have a "$" on the key pad - you need to press "�" instead.
    07-20-10 06:07 PM
    Hi
    I mean like this see the battery meter in the image please

Link for this theme?
    07-20-10 07:15 PM
    Pressing $ still doesn't bring up my dock. I'm using an 8900 5.0.0.681
    07-20-10 07:27 PM
139 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD