Thank you so much for listening to requests and making updates for free! Awesome
    06-18-10 04:00 PM
    Thanks so much for the update as requested. Last thing if possible can you remove the labels under the 5 icons on main screen? At least for me it would clean up the homescreen a tad and allow that much more of your wallpaper to show through. Also would remove the issue of very long labels like Blackberry Messenger or Manage Connections from being cut off. Not critical if this would be too much of a pain but I think would clean things up a bit. Again thank you for your hard work and especially for offering this for free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    personally, i perferred the app names on the screen. i feel it gives it a "professional" touch. My intention was to make a theme for work and still have some "wallpaper friendliness". But in a furture "Pro" styled theme, ill remember that request.
    06-18-10 07:00 PM
    Very impressive theme. I installed latest version and encountered two small bugs

1) 1st and 2nd slot position gets interchanged
    2) Somehow it show a missed call in left message box even after it has been deleted from logs.

Also, is there anyway to disable calender and instead show two different message boxes (say one for email and another for sms).
    Last edited by yumo; 06-19-10 at 06:22 AM.
    06-19-10 06:19 AM
    Like I said not a critical change to remove the labels. I usually rotate through themes on a daily basis but I have kept this one on for a week because it is just that good! Thanks again for your great work and offering it up for free.

06-19-10 10:52 AM
    Anytime! Themes are what i do! LOL
    06-19-10 08:00 PM
    Very impressive theme. I installed latest version and encountered two small bugs

2) Somehow it show a missed call in left message box even after it has been deleted from logs.

Also, is there anyway to disable calender and instead show two different message boxes (say one for email and another for sms).
    havent encountered that bug. If anyone else has, please post it here.

as far a the today items, im learning the new svg code tricks, slowly but surely, and once i get those down, ill have one cool update with interchangable today items!
    06-19-10 08:02 PM
    I've got a problem with the message box. I don't seem to get the msg box showing any messages that I haven't opened yet SMS or BBM. Do I need to enable something for it to start showing the messages in the box? I am running OS version 5.0.0.732. Thank you

Btw your theme is incredible. Its like a blackberry refresh. Keep up the great work!

06-19-10 09:23 PM

I have noted the same bug as well. The positions get swapped on mine.

Great theme though. I searched hours before I came across this one. It's perfect.
    06-20-10 01:58 AM
    i'll be following your future theme works. keep it up. your themes display your graphic design talents and more important - your good decision making. cutting edge technology tool implementation.

The 2nd and 3rd icon change position on my phone.

bb 9700, os v05.0.0.586
    Last edited by starspeed; 06-22-10 at 10:19 PM.
    06-20-10 08:53 AM
    is there something wrong with this link? i have tried to download it OTA and also manually and nothing,it tells me the zip files are corrupted....this is a hot theme and i really want it. Can you let me know of another way i can download this? Thanks
    Last edited by driollano; 06-21-10 at 06:34 PM.
    06-21-10 06:30 PM
    ok, for the ones who are having issues with the icons switching, please let me know what kind of BB and the OS u are running. for the ones who are having issues with the messages, make sure your device is set up for seperate inboxes (sms and emails seperate). The theme was designed this way. please keep the feedback coming. i will issue an update according to what needs to be fixed. for the lin issue, im gonna look into that. Thanks for the love everyone!
    06-22-10 04:04 AM
    I've tried.. Very cool.

06-22-10 08:43 PM
    Thanks for all the love! Im currently looking into the bugs and working on my next premium. an update should be available this week. Thanks for the patience too!
    06-22-10 09:05 PM
    I�ve installed the theme but each time I push the escape key, the mini icons disappear and I can�t get them back ??
    07-01-10 06:10 AM
    super theme ....
    I accidently press the escape button very often which always hide the little menue bar ... an option to make the bar permanent would be perfect

@ mobi900: read the posts! it says you need to press "$" to get it back. In europe (austria) the phones don't have a "$" on the key pad - you need to press "�" instead.
    07-01-10 10:11 AM
    i like this idea, but i feel like it looks a bit too cluttered.. i am not very fond of the permanent today for messages in most themes, as many messages that go to the folder (bbm, facebook, etc) do not show in the hidden today area.

while this is your theme, and i dont wanna change your vision, i wanted to suggest dropping the messages from the today screen, and having just the calendar in that area, so as to eliminate the problem of text being cutoff from either section. or perhaps moving the calender section to either side, leaving an area next to it for your weather app instead of placing it up top in the hidden dock?

just my 2 cents..

anyway tho, props for the idea, i dont know how to make themes, so i have no idea how difficult what i just suggested would be to do, but i think it would be a nice edit.
    07-01-10 11:41 AM
    ok, for the ones who are having issues with the icons switching, please let me know what kind of BB and the OS u are running. for the ones who are having issues with the messages, make sure your device is set up for seperate inboxes (sms and emails seperate). The theme was designed this way. please keep the feedback coming. i will issue an update according to what needs to be fixed. for the lin issue, im gonna look into that. Thanks for the love everyone!
    First off, sick theme! Love it and I'm one fussy customer! Have the same bug with slot 2 and 3 switching. Running .586 on the 9700, I wonder if CrunchSMS is causing this conflict?

07-01-10 12:57 PM
    I�ve installed the theme but each time I push the escape key, the mini icons disappear and I can�t get them back ??
    Learn to read? press $ to get them back.

07-01-10 12:58 PM
    What is the hotkey to access to the mini icons? thanks..great theme btw.. loving it..
    07-01-10 02:03 PM
    Learn to read? press $ to get them back.

where is this $ key? thanks
    07-01-10 02:04 PM
    i like this idea, but i feel like it looks a bit too cluttered.. i am not very fond of the permanent today for messages in most themes, as many messages that go to the folder (bbm, facebook, etc) do not show in the hidden today area.

while this is your theme, and i dont wanna change your vision, i wanted to suggest dropping the messages from the today screen, and having just the calendar in that area, so as to eliminate the problem of text being cutoff from either section. or perhaps moving the calender section to either side, leaving an area next to it for your weather app instead of placing it up top in the hidden dock?

just my 2 cents..

anyway tho, props for the idea, i dont know how to make themes, so i have no idea how difficult what i just suggested would be to do, but i think it would be a nice edit.
    Thanks for the input! Im quite the opposite when it comes to today items, the more the merrier. 3 years ago when i use to make Pearl themes they were all Today themes. I will be releasing other "Today Plus" Themes with all the imput ive gotten. There will be one with just a calendar. That seems to be popular!

First off, sick theme! Love it and I'm one fussy customer! Have the same bug with slot 2 and 3 switching. Running .586 on the 9700, I wonder if CrunchSMS is causing this conflict?

I cant find whats causing the bug. Im waiting for more info from others experiencing the issue. I was at first thinkin its an OS issue but now you got me thinkin if its also a 3rd party app issue. But as far as the SVG, the slots add up. :scratches head:

where is this $ key? thanks
    to the right of the "M" key
    07-01-10 04:04 PM
    Really nice theme! Love the layout, especially the "Messages" and "Calendar" on the homescreen.
    07-01-10 05:41 PM
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful theme Bruv.... The bugs iv noticed are

1) Noticed switching in Icon position 2 and 3
    2) $ key doesn't bring back the top dock after pressing the Esc button.

Using Version 1.2, Bold2 OS .743
    07-02-10 04:40 AM
    I downloaded this theme but the extension is not alx. How do I go about installing this theme on my berry?

I tried the application loader in my blackberry desktop manager software but it won't recognize this "jad" file. What am I doing wrong?
    07-02-10 03:52 PM
    I downloaded this theme but the extension is not alx. How do I go about installing this theme on my berry?

I tried the application loader in my blackberry desktop manager software but it won't recognize this "jad" file. What am I doing wrong?
    Download it straight from your blackberry web browser.

07-02-10 10:42 PM
139 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD