Simple OS6 Icons v.3 (OS6 like) Extra (Weather) slot:
    (updated 08-17-2010 - 1.3)

[$] - SMS and MMS
    [space] - QuickLaunch

v.3 Extra (Weather) slot - OTA Download
    Last edited by RAUB; 05-12-12 at 01:45 PM.
    08-11-10 11:23 AM
    Any chance of adding hidden today to the latest weather version? Many thanks.
    08-11-10 12:08 PM
    downloaded v3
    08-11-10 02:03 PM
    Any chance of adding hidden today to the latest weather version? Many thanks.
    +1 this would be awesome, thanks
    08-11-10 03:39 PM
    Honestly, I don't like hidden today and extra slots both... It looks no pretty as I think. But I tried to inset an original hidden today in a theme and it turned out badly.

I'm not going to share this (hidden today + extra slots) theme until I decide how it can be done beautiful.
    08-11-10 04:54 PM
    Honestly, I don't like hidden today and extra slots both... It looks no pretty as I think. But I tried to inset an original hidden today in a theme and it turned out badly.

I'm not going to share this (hidden today + extra slots) theme until I decide how it can be done beautiful.
    can you just share a hidden today without the weather slot? say about 5 events? it'll be fine since it's hidden.
    08-11-10 07:30 PM
    where do i place my weather app to use the weather slot? and how do i get the little battery indicator as well? ( the one beside the weather slot )
    08-11-10 08:01 PM
    can you just share a hidden today without the weather slot? say about 5 events? it'll be fine since it's hidden.
    Hmm... Ok. I'll share it today later.
    08-12-10 01:37 AM
    where do i place my weather app to use the weather slot? and how do i get the little battery indicator as well? ( the one beside the weather slot )
    You must move your weather app's icon to the left-top corner of the application screen.

Get it - BatteryEx Free
    Last edited by RAUB; 08-12-10 at 05:55 AM.
    08-12-10 01:43 AM
    RAUB thanks!!! \m/
    08-12-10 06:28 AM
    Simple OS6 Icons v.3 (OS6 like) Hidden Today:
    (updated 08-14-2010 - 1.1)

[$] - SMS and MMS
    [space] - QuickLaunch

v.3 Hidden Today - OTA Download
    Last edited by RAUB; 05-12-12 at 01:46 PM.
    okonomiyaki likes this.
    08-12-10 08:06 AM
    Nice, but I was hoping that the messages hotspot can be replaced by the hidden today hotspot in the top banner...
    08-12-10 09:28 AM
    Nice, but I was hoping that the messages hotspot can be replaced by the hidden today hotspot in the top banner...
    Sorry... But I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you tell me more about it?
    08-12-10 12:29 PM
    Sorry... But I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you tell me more about it?
    You know the notifications tab between profiles and search? Well if that could open the calendar app (show hidden today) instead of opening the messages app that would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 12:40 PM
    the links on the new version with the hidden today (v3) both seem to be pointing to the same file, the small font version. I am trying do download the regular font version, the small fonts are too small for me in the message and contact lists and in the menus. Could you make a version, with default font size on those items (user selectable) ( I assume that is what the regular font version that you posted was for, but it seems to be pointed to the small font version, I downloaded both and they were both pointed to the small font version)? Thanks for an otherwise perfect theme for me.
    08-12-10 07:09 PM
    You know the notifications tab between profiles and search? Well if that could open the calendar app (show hidden today) instead of opening the messages app that would be great.

Ок. Maybe I'll do it but later.
    08-13-10 01:21 AM
    the links on the new version with the hidden today (v3) both seem to be pointing to the same file, the small font version. I am trying do download the regular font version, the small fonts are too small for me in the message and contact lists and in the menus. Could you make a version, with default font size on those items (user selectable) ( I assume that is what the regular font version that you posted was for, but it seems to be pointed to the small font version, I downloaded both and they were both pointed to the small font version)? Thanks for an otherwise perfect theme for me.
    The links are correct. I checked it.

Regular Font - it is not default phone's font size. It's regular font for this theme. Small Font is smaller than Regular.

Could you make a version, with default font size on those items (user selectable)
    Maybe later.
    08-13-10 01:53 AM
    ??. Maybe I'll do it but later.
    Should be a quick swap...Anyways, thanks for your hardwork on these themes. Really great work.

08-13-10 02:13 PM
    Simple OS6 Icons v.3 (OS6 like) Hidden Today:

[$] - SMS and MMS
    [space] - QuickLaunch

Regular Font - OTA Download

Small Font - OTA Download
    Excellent theme!

Btw, is the auto preview of sms on the home screen intentionally? All the messages are read but it still get previewed when I hover over but this does not happen to my emails.

08-13-10 09:20 PM
    Excellent theme!

Btw, is the auto preview of sms on the home screen intentionally? All the messages are read but it still get previewed when I hover over but this does not happen to my emails.
    No, it is not intentionally. I added just standart hidden today in TB. If I have time I'll make my own .svg with hidden today.
    08-14-10 05:43 AM
    $=sms/mms does not work...
    08-14-10 07:53 AM
    Awesome work man! - I have 2 things:

-change navigation to 1 step. It seems every time you go up to the messages shortcut it takes you back down to the second icon.

-fix the sms shortcut its not working.

08-14-10 12:20 PM
    Everything works fine. I tested it on 5.0.0.862
    08-14-10 12:30 PM
    UPD

v.3, v.3 Extra (Weather) slot and v.3 Hidden Today:
    - you can select font for some items like: Options, Messages, Profiles etc.
    08-14-10 02:33 PM
    thanks sooo muchh... the best Themes!!! my fav nr.1 five stars
    08-14-10 05:37 PM
174 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD