Thanks for that update! love the fact that I can now see my weather without unlocking! I just sent you a donation...not much but hey every little bit helps i guess.
    Great!!! Thanks Whitney,appreciate that very much.
    And for the donations,that's a lot Man!!! Thank you so much for that,it helps me to keep my coffee jar full

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 09:17 PM
    Thanks so much for this theme! I think i've become a slave to highlights or glowing when selecting a icon, so i'm struggling just a tad with the shake...but I guess i'll get use to it I noticed in the screenshots for version 6.5, the clock and weather slot are postioned differently...is there a chance that you would consider putting it that way for version 6.52? I think it would make it a lot more wallpaper friendly. Again that you, this is really a beautiful theme
    Okiee,will put another OTA for 6.52 but with little changes on the clock section as 6.5 version for you...but need your patience on this because have to deal with my main job now

03-30-10 09:21 PM
    the theme was nice before but the VERY speedy updates made it one of the themes that will stay in my phone
    Thanks Man!!!appreciate that much

03-30-10 09:23 PM
    Okiee,will put another OTA for 6.52 but with little changes on the clock section as 6.5 version for you...but need your patience on this because have to deal with my main job now

You are so awesome!!! Thank you, I really appreciate you doing that...I will wait patiently

03-30-10 10:05 PM
    I feel that, aside from the great quality of this theme, what sets you aside from most developers is that you listen to feedback and actually grants requests. And you do that so quickly! Thanks again for listening dude. Awesome theme, great job!

03-31-10 12:33 AM
    I like your theme, its one of the best i used in the last months.

But one short question, is it maybe possible to change font and color for the clock? in V6.0 with the white background it looks much better then now.
    03-31-10 04:35 AM

But one short question, is it maybe possible to change font and color for the clock? in V6.0 with the white background it looks much better then now.
    +1 for this
    03-31-10 09:07 AM
    very nice theme. i have some serious suggestions for you pls add me on bbm 2157be08 to discuss this in detail.

keep up the good work.... we love it...
    03-31-10 10:43 AM
    (another) UPDATE DONE !!!

OTA download ready, for version 6.55.
    As usual, it's still on 1st page comments #2.
    And Release Note for version 6.55, please check in 1st page on comments #3.

So enjoy it guys and as usual I'm still welcome for all suggestion / input but in the next 2 weeks I think I will lay down a bit for another request on this theme but I'm still here to answer all question related with my theme so I live in CB world from now on .
    The Reason behind is I need to focus on 3 custom requests and it's NON-FREE (if you want to do the same, just PM me and we'll discuss further).

As always, Please don't forget to drop your comments about my theme in this thread and DONATION open already in the 1st Page (always open for that too).

Thanks !!!
    03-31-10 01:32 PM
    +1 for this
    Thank you !!! Your request DONE
    please see my comment in here for the details.

Anyway, what's +1 means ? coz I didn't see the difference on my userpages
    thx !!!
    03-31-10 01:36 PM

Thank you !!! Your request DONE but with small (other) changes in layout and fonts (I'm too excited to fulfill requests and make the theme more enjoyable for everyone)
    please see my comment in here for the details.
    03-31-10 01:38 PM
    very nice theme. i have some serious suggestions for you pls add me on bbm 2157be08 to discuss this in detail.

keep up the good work.... we love it...
    Invitation sent Man, thx !!!
    thank you, sure, hope more theme will come !!!
    03-31-10 01:39 PM
    Wow!!! thanks for the swift update...IMO the weather slot is a lot more aesthically pleasing that way. Although now I think the date is a little hard to read, but I'll get over it
    Love the "flash" like motion when scrolling. You are so awesome....I will be sure to send some $ your in the next couple of weeks.
    03-31-10 02:24 PM
    Wow!!! thanks for the swift update...IMO the weather slot is a lot more aesthically pleasing that way. Although now I think the date is a little hard to read, but I'll get over it
    Love the "flash" like motion when scrolling. You are so awesome....I will be sure to send some $ your in the next couple of weeks.
    Wehehehe, thanks pals !!
    no worries about $, that's not my primary target when releasing this FREE version but if you want to send me some, thank you very much for that then

Thanks !!!
    03-31-10 02:35 PM
    New update looks good...only comment I would have is that the date at the bottom can be a little hard to read due to the color combo with the size of the font. Could just be me.
    03-31-10 03:13 PM
    Sent you a PM
    03-31-10 03:15 PM
    New update looks good...only comment I would have is that the date at the bottom can be a little hard to read due to the color combo with the size of the font. Could just be me.
    it's not just you
    03-31-10 03:15 PM
    Alright,I will replace the latest release with new release and changes the font color of the date only
    But another 'be patient' then
    Thanks.

03-31-10 03:47 PM
    Your awesome!!! thanks so much...and I love that you added hidden today. this a perfect theme now

03-31-10 04:27 PM
    hey....just a question. Would it be possible to make Vertical Icons #1 and #3 or #1 and #2 have the clickable hidden today? my vertical icons are set up as 1-messages, 2-visual vm, 3-calender then others under that...and ofcourse my weather over on the right.
    03-31-10 05:22 PM
    Your awesome!!! thanks so much...and I love that you added hidden today. this a perfect theme now

Thank you very much for posting your screen while using this theme,it looks nice there,glad to know that
    And the date font color is definitly need to change back to white only coz it becomes not wallpaper friendly

03-31-10 09:23 PM
    I have a slight suggestion , you're using the dimension icons for the data arrows , atl , shift and bbm icons (the checks) . But I think it would look better with the precison sets. Also would you ever consider making this theme using precision icons ????

03-31-10 09:46 PM
    I have a slight suggestion , you're using the dimension icons for the data arrows , atl , shift and bbm icons (the checks) . But I think it would look better with the precison sets. Also would you ever consider making this theme using precision icons ????

Thank you 7eeraf,for your suggestion,appreciate that
    But since the reason behind this theme creation is to make it difference than the default one on 9700 thus I use different icon set and take previous ??? version for phone and data icon sets (like what you've mentioned there),so almost 90% there will be no changes for that part

Thanks Zeeraf.

03-31-10 10:06 PM
    UPDATE DONE - FINAL Release !!!

please see the release note in the 1st page in comment #3 and the OTA download in the comment #2

Thanks for all your suggestion guys !!!

Superpinjal.Inc
    04-01-10 03:17 AM
    UPDATE DONE - FINAL Release !!!

please see the release note in the 1st page in comment #3 and the OTA download in the comment #2

Thanks for all your suggestion guys !!!

Superpinjal.Inc
    Thank you so much for listening to suggestions and actually incorporating them...and doing so with a very fast turn around...I will be using this super fanatastic theme for a longgggggg time

Cheers to you, great work!
    04-01-10 08:57 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD