Great looking, but lacks quicklaunch and other shortcut support. Once, that's included, it would become part of my regular rotation!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks Andy, I will put your suggestion into my basket,so in next release (FREE), it should have it.

03-29-10 07:47 PM
    Thanks Andy, I will put your suggestion into my basket,so in next release (FREE), it should have it.

I will be looking for it. Everything else about the theme is smooth.

03-29-10 07:56 PM
    New version with 'fading' transition and QuickLaunch will be released soon,any other suggestion for other shortcut?I will include in the release too
    Thanks

03-29-10 08:45 PM
    Amazing theme. Lovely concept.looks very attractive on the phone. Thanks a lot for this. One suggestion though, the clock on the homescreen is towards the right of the screen. Is it intentional? Cause if it could come to the center and get a little bigger the homescreen would look out of the world.
    Maybe you could consider this in ur next update.
    Thanks again for this.
    Cheers!!!!!!!

03-29-10 09:31 PM
    Great theme. In the update, could you make the text size larger on the home screen. I'm only 23, but I having to read the day and date, as well as the application icons on the left scrolling side bar can be straining for my eyes. Otherwise, this theme is perfect and the icons look wonderful.
    03-29-10 10:00 PM
    Amazing theme. Lovely concept.looks very attractive on the phone. Thanks a lot for this. One suggestion though, the clock on the homescreen is towards the right of the screen. Is it intentional? Cause if it could come to the center and get a little bigger the homescreen would look out of the world.
    Thanks again for this.
    Cheers!!!!!!!

03-29-10 10:09 PM
    Wow that's awesome! Looking forward to your next update!

03-29-10 10:18 PM
    Thanks again for this.
    Cheers!!!!!!!

03-29-10 10:37 PM
    Sorry guys for the multiple posts. Network issue. So sorry. Won't happen again

03-29-10 10:40 PM
    Seriously thank you. Great job looks nice. Any chance on adding quick launch hotkey. That would make this the cats meow. Great job I love it.

03-29-10 11:05 PM
    Hi Steve,I've tried 3 times to install it using OTA link that I provided there and always succeeded (means no car dealer etc). But I will add other OTA link if you're still in trouble.

Thx

Hi,

It's working now, and looking good.

Thanks.
    03-29-10 11:37 PM
    UPDATE DONE GUYS !!!!
    OTA download ready for version 6.5, please check in 1st page on comments #2.
    Release note for version 6.5, please check in 1st page on comments #3

So enjoy it guys and i'm still welcome for all suggestion / input.
    please, don't forget to drop your comments about that.

Thanks !!!
    03-30-10 05:05 AM
    Can you post the wallpaper?thanks.
    03-30-10 08:23 AM
    Can you post the wallpaper?thanks.
    Sure Haymond, I'm sure that below is what you want (it's not my creation so � still on behalf of the creator - someone in devianart but I forgot who is he / she,sorry).

But anyway,have you tried the new release ? Which include screen transition as requested by you?

Thanks

03-30-10 08:44 AM
    Sure Haymond, I'm sure that below is what you want (it's not my creation so � still on behalf of the creator - someone in devianart but I forgot who is he / she,sorry).

But anyway,have you tried the new release ? Which include screen transition as requested by you?

Thanks

Yes i have and thanks its awesome!!!
    03-30-10 09:24 AM
    Yes i have and thanks its awesome!!!
    Glad to hear that man!!! Thank you!!!

03-30-10 09:53 AM
    love the theme....just wondering if there is a way to have the weather icon up when the screen is locked.
    03-30-10 09:54 AM
    Humm,since I'm with 5.0.0.586 OS so I forgot to check the lock screen and YES!!! I should do something with the weather icon on it. Let's see what can I do for this and this will be included in next update.
    Thanks Whitney!!!

03-30-10 10:02 AM
    Humm,since I'm with 5.0.0.586 OS so I forgot to check the lock screen and YES!!! I should do something with the weather icon on it. Let's see what can I do for this and this will be included in next update.
    Thanks Whitney!!!

Cool, will thanks for actually listening to the feedback!!!! Love your work.
    03-30-10 10:09 AM
    UPDATE DONE GUYS !!!!
    OTA download ready for version 6.5, please check in 1st page on comments #2.
    Release note for version 6.5, please check in 1st page on comments #3

So enjoy it guys and i'm still welcome for all suggestion / input.
    please, don't forget to drop your comments about that.

Thanks !!!
    Great update! This is a very solid theme. The update really tightened ip up!

03-30-10 10:14 AM
    love the theme....just wondering if there is a way to have the weather icon up when the screen is locked.
    UPDATE DONE !!!
    your request, include already in the latest release v6.52

OTA download ready for version 6.52, please check in 1st page on comments #2.
    Release note for version 6.5, please check in 1st page on comments #3.

So enjoy it guys and as usual I'm still welcome for all suggestion / input but hopefully, it can become a final version of this theme.
    Please, don't forget to drop your comments about that.

Thanks !!!
    03-30-10 01:51 PM
    Great attention to all the teeny tiny details. I love it!
    03-30-10 02:34 PM
    UPDATE DONE !!!
    your request, include already in the latest release v6.52

OTA download ready for version 6.52, please check in 1st page on comments #2.
    Release note for version 6.5, please check in 1st page on comments #3.

So enjoy it guys and as usual I'm still welcome for all suggestion / input but hopefully, it can become a final version of this theme.
    Please, don't forget to drop your comments about that.

Thanks !!!
    Thanks for that update! love the fact that I can now see my weather without unlocking! I just sent you a donation...not much but hey every little bit helps i guess.
    03-30-10 02:42 PM
    Thanks so much for this theme! I think i've become a slave to highlights or glowing when selecting a icon, so i'm struggling just a tad with the shake...but I guess i'll get use to it I noticed in the screenshots for version 6.5, the clock and weather slot are postioned differently...is there a chance that you would consider putting it that way for version 6.52? I think it would make it a lot more wallpaper friendly. Again that you, this is really a beautiful theme
    03-30-10 03:05 PM
    the theme was nice before but the VERY speedy updates made it one of the themes that will stay in my phone
    03-30-10 04:15 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD