• Original custom made battery, signal & wifi meters
    • OS6 Icons
    • Custom focus icons
    • Hotkeys, including (0 - Profiles) (f - Facebook) ($ - SMS/MMS) (space - QuickLaunch)

Requirements & Supported Devices:

OS 5.0 required. Supports 480 x 360 devices 8900, 8910, 8930, 9630, 9650, 9700.

Thanks & Appreciation to:

Theme My Berry for hosting TheIgster themes!

Download OTA

If you like this theme, please post comments and screen shots if you change the wallpaper. Feedback for free themes is really appreciated. Feel free to donate if you like and use this theme as well.

Donate Now

10-11-10 02:45 PM
    did you mean to leave the time off of main screen? love the wps you used though! thanks for sharing this with us
    10-11-10 03:59 PM
    did you mean to leave the time off of main screen? love the wps you used though! thanks for sharing this with us
    Not sure what you mean? The time is right there on the bottom left in the first pic shown above.
    10-11-10 04:02 PM
    sorry about that but i see it cut off after date but on phone it just fine. It is a lovely theme! I think nice touch would be to have the sms text and calendar text to be pink. But over all very, very nice theme, thanks for sharing it for free with us!!!
    10-11-10 04:14 PM
    Hmmm...strange. I can see the whole pic without issue here on the forum.

Yes, I was going to mess with the text colors, but I left it as is for now. If enough people like and use the theme, then I can make some more adjustments. Glad you like it.
    10-11-10 04:16 PM
    You know I love your work! But I'm scared to death of CATS... (Help). Loving the pink. Like idea of dark background with pink type. It's an idea we girls and old ladies like me would like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 07:53 PM
    LOL...their just little kittens...

I'll see if I can some up with something else for the ladies without kitty's...in the next few days.
    10-12-10 12:06 AM
    nice job .i love it .thanks
    10-12-10 01:53 PM
    Glad you like it nuangel2.
    10-12-10 02:06 PM
    New design for those that don't like cats. Since it's fall, why not...this one is called 'Say Fall'.

Download OTA

If you like this theme, please post comments and screen shots if you change the wallpaper. Feedback for free themes is really appreciated. Feel free to donate if you like and use this theme as well.

Donate Now

10-14-10 08:26 PM
    Any chance of hidden today for us appointment freaks?? Lol

10-15-10 09:02 AM
    Thanks for the "Kitty free" version. Appreciate you listening to us. Redownloading now. V!

10-15-10 04:09 PM
    No problem lovemyspanish. Cheers!
    10-16-10 07:45 AM
    Lovely theme! Simple layout which I love!!! And I love the little kitty! Although I did change my wallpaper thanks for making it free!

10-16-10 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD