Hello, everyone! This is my first time posting a theme. I've made a few for myself but this is the first one I'm not too terribly embarrassed about. Haha.

Anyways, I visit the Colour Lovers website frequently for inspiration. I came across this color palette and pattern by the user Phoenixfire and went from there. Other patterns used include failure* and pieces add up. Some of you will probably also recognize the icons from Royalty Free Icons & Clipart Stock Images ~ Icons Etc.

It's pretty simple. No transitions, wallpaper friendly, hidden today.

I should also note that because I make themes mostly for myself, they are a bit geared more towards my taste so some icons that I always keep hidden may not have custom icons. But for the most part, I tried to replace all the standard icons with custom ones.

Anyways, sorry for such a long introduction. I just wanted to make sure to give credit where credit is due. I hope at least a few people enjoy this theme.

OTA
    03-28-10 09:31 PM
    Love the color scheme! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to give this one a try

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 09:49 PM
    Wow.. That theme looks awesome! The icons, and the colors/contrast are perfect..

I'm a guy so I don't think I could bring my self to use it with all the pink but I'll tell u it's really really tempting even for such a girl's theme!

You shouldn't be embarrassed even a tiny bit, I just hope u post all future themes cuz it looks great...

03-28-10 09:58 PM
    Wow.. That theme looks awesome! The icons, and the colors/contrast are perfect..

I'm a guy so I don't think I could bring my self to use it with all the pink but I'll tell u it's really really tempting even for such a girl's theme!

You shouldn't be embarrassed even a tiny bit, I just hope u post all future themes cuz it looks great...

Thank you! I plan on making another theme similar to this but in shades of blue. I love the icons but I know I'll get tired of all the pink. lol
    03-29-10 01:58 AM
    I love it! If only there was lesser pink though! But I love the spring feel of it and all.

03-29-10 04:29 AM
    I have always loved this color scheme! Great job
    03-29-10 04:52 AM
    i'm trying desperately to get this on my curve 8900!! i love it! can it only be used on the bold? help please!! i'm new to this theme stuff!!!
    03-30-10 08:33 PM
    i'm trying desperately to get this on my curve 8900!! i love it! can it only be used on the bold? help please!! i'm new to this theme stuff!!!
    As long as your 8900 is running 5.0, you shouldn't have any problems.

03-31-10 04:32 AM
    Love the colors!
    Any chance for a weather slot and spacebar >> QL enabled? Thanks!!!
    03-31-10 08:54 PM
    Love the colors!
    Any chance for a weather slot and spacebar >> QL enabled? Thanks!!!

I'm relatively new to theme building so I've never done either, but I will try when I get the chance

04-01-10 09:53 AM
    i'm relatively new to theme building so i've never done either, but i will try when i get the chance

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks!
    04-01-10 10:05 AM
    This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
    04-01-10 01:13 PM
    loooove it!
    04-01-10 02:58 PM
    I looovveee this!!! Keep up the good work!

04-07-10 01:34 AM
    Kinda girlish.
    04-07-10 06:20 PM
    I LOVE IT!!! OMG you have no idea how picky I am w/ these things. Kudos!

04-09-10 05:46 PM
    I was in love with this until I downloaded it. Everything is brown! Is it possible to get a white backdrop? Other than that, its perfect.

04-09-10 06:15 PM
    Love it!

04-09-10 06:45 PM
    I was in love with this until I downloaded it. Everything is brown! Is it possible to get a white backdrop? Other than that, its perfect.

Haha! Believe me, its been bugging me too! I've been working on a version without the pink and plan on tweaking a few things about the original. Should be done sometime this weekend.

04-09-10 07:32 PM
    Thanks a lot. I'll keep an eye out!

04-10-10 09:25 AM
    Ok, sorry, I've had a busy past couple of weeks. I finally got around to changing up the theme a bit. This second version has a cream backdrop for the apps (like googletalk, bbm) instead of brown like the previous version.

OTA

And here's a version of the same but with white instead of cream.

OTA

The following is a version that includes a weather slot in the top right corner. It's in the 6th icon slot. I don't have a weather app so I'm unable to test it out so please let me know if anything is wrong. It also has a cream backdrop for the apps instead of brown.

OTA w/ weather
    04-17-10 06:29 PM
    Now I know why I sign up with crackberry.com ! Great work

04-18-10 12:03 AM
    I love it! I am getting a 9700 Friday and will definitely be downloading this one!
    04-19-10 08:33 PM
    Just tried to download this and the link didn't work.

04-24-10 01:39 AM
    wooow love it ,, thanks alot
    04-24-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD