****ATTN:ZAMORA****

AWESOME THEME!!!!

just curious anyway to match the fonts for the 1st sentence of your messages under the senders name and the actual phone number under a contacts name in the phone app to match the font i set? (i use BBalpha sans condensed 7 bold)
    no transitions, and a no shaded top banner.

i will donate PM me if you can
    03-11-10 04:54 PM
    Any chance of an 82xx version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 08:02 AM
    I like the theme too but I use weather bug and I don't see the temp unless I go to the icon and then the text runs off the screen. Needs an update

03-12-10 09:06 AM
    Love the theme. Have been using it since zamora posted it up a few weeks ago. The update is greatly appreciated.
    03-12-10 12:11 PM
    This is an AWESOME theme, but seriously make a version with NO TRANSITIONS!!!!

+1 for no transitions!

03-12-10 01:38 PM
    I really like the fade transition

Looks smooth

03-12-10 02:53 PM
    very nice theme. love the icons! thanks!
    03-12-10 09:00 PM
    Hi,

great theme.
    Could you make a version with fixed today?

Regards,
    Martin
    03-13-10 02:24 PM
    Has anyone else noticed this?

The hidden today will show sms and mms even after they have been opened (or deleted).

03-13-10 02:40 PM
    love this theme!! is it possible to get back the zip file to load through DM? for some reason can't do the OTA
    03-13-10 07:02 PM
    Great work. I love it on my 9700. A sincere request if you would have a version without transition. I love the snappy 9700 but the transition kind of make the device looks slow.
    03-14-10 12:03 AM
    Great work. I love it on my 9700. A sincere request if you would have a version without transition. I love the snappy 9700 but the transition kind of make the device looks slow.
    +1!!! Would love a version without transition too.
    03-14-10 04:39 AM
    can you make a wallpaper friendly one which shows the wallpaper on lock screen.
    03-14-10 07:57 AM
    Very nice theme. Just downloaded it. Looks so nice!! No complaints from me. Looking forward to more themes from you.
    03-14-10 01:18 PM
    Nice work = This this theme for a 1st timer is a hit, really like the icons makes the bb 9700 look great!

A+
    03-14-10 03:01 PM
    Runs smoooth, got it running on my tour. Only if spacebar would launch quicklaunch, its ok though, thanks!

03-14-10 11:20 PM
    Thanks for such an awesome theme!! I'm still really new with Blackberry and after installing your theme, I noticed that my hotmail email logo has changed to the new one but my gmail email logo is still the old one, is there anyway I can have them both looking the same (the logo from your theme). Thanks again!
    03-15-10 02:53 AM
    Great theme i downloaded three days ago and has been my default since! My only concern is how small the font is but its def. not a deal breaker!
    03-15-10 10:00 AM
    Thanks for such an awesome theme!! I'm still really new with Blackberry and after installing your theme, I noticed that my hotmail email logo has changed to the new one but my gmail email logo is still the old one, is there anyway I can have them both looking the same (the logo from your theme). Thanks again!
    same thing happens to me man! but sorry i cant fix that, its a theme studio bug i think, the same happens to bluetooth setup icon, i change it for a icon with the same style as the other but theme studio wont save it into the theme, don't know why this happens, i think its more of a bug inside the BlackBerry Theme Studio... sorry for being such a noob on this...

P.S. I'll make a no transition version for all of you who asked! just give me some time, I work full time and its difficult finding time to make themes, I'm on the office right now, Dont tell my boss!!
    03-15-10 03:04 PM
    same thing happens to me man! but sorry i cant fix that, its a theme studio bug i think, the same happens to bluetooth setup icon, i change it for a icon with the same style as the other but theme studio wont save it into the theme, don't know why this happens, i think its more of a bug inside the BlackBerry Theme Studio... sorry for being such a noob on this...

P.S. I'll make a no transition version for all of you who asked! just give me some time, I work full time and its difficult finding time to make themes, I'm on the office right now, Dont tell my boss!!
    That's too bad, but thanks so much anyway!! It's an awesome theme, not to mention it's your first theme. Hope to see more in the future!!
    03-15-10 08:48 PM
    Great looking forward to the no transition theme!
    03-16-10 01:42 AM
    looks great. Thanks for keeping it free!

03-16-10 02:33 AM
    Hi, could you fix the lockscreen so that it shows the same wallpaper that is on the home screen. Thanks

03-16-10 04:11 AM
    Thank you so much zamora!
    03-16-10 06:36 AM
    Thanks I love the theme but while using it the today function of the calendar on the home screen stopped popping up when highlighted. Has anyone else encountered this / have a solution?

03-16-10 10:35 AM
111 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD