Will you add a weather slot? I like the weather slot, plus those themes that have 8 bottom home screen slots. You have great icons, though.
    I dont know how to do that without interfering with the hidden today. i mean i would have to modify the size of the default hidden today that comes with the Theme Studio and i have no clue how to do it. I also would like to add buttons to battery meter (and battery percentage), signal and clock, but i dont know how to do any of this, if you know how to and wish to help me that would be great, or if you know someone who can teach me the basics and i'll figure out the rest.
    03-02-10 09:07 AM
    Great looking theme. Thanks for sharing. Just one thing though: the font for the messages screen on the second line is too small. Could you perhaps change it back to default?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 10:38 PM
    Finally downloaded this! I love the icons, they're exactly what I was looking for... Was just going to ask (like others did previously) for a weather slot if you're able to figure it out, and also if you could make some of the fonts bigger (like the beginning of the message in the message center, the phone numbers under people's names in the call log area). Other than that, everything is absolutely perfect. Amazing first theme! Good job.
    03-03-10 03:48 AM
    Really nice! very clean and professional....like others i would love to see a weather slot and shortcut keys for QL and SMS.

Thanks for sharing.
    03-03-10 12:19 PM
    added ota for 8100... haha i know its very random to add the theme for pearl devices but its a gift to my girl, so all of you who have 8100 got lucky thanks to her! :P...
    will add 9000 and 8900 this week, as well as the 8500, 9700, 9600 versions with some fonts bugs fixed! and then, just then mayyybe some love for 8300 series...
    03-08-10 03:56 PM
    WEATHER slot added, plus bold 9000 version its rocking and rolling, and some graphics fixing... Enjoy!
    03-09-10 03:27 PM
    Clean, fast, functional, good icons, kudos all around. This can't possibly be your first theme! Great job! Thanks for your time and effort making this amazing theme for free. I hope your generosity will be rewarded ten-fold somehow. Thanks again.

03-09-10 04:12 PM
    I was running this theme before with no problems. Except for no weather slot.

New version is awesome! Icons are superb, fonts are great, no lag at all. Best of all it has a weather slot!!

Thanks for making this theme free. Thanks for all the work you've put into it. It really shows!

Sidenote: One thing I did notice that's missing, that I like, is the application text above the icons on the homescreen.
    Last edited by jaydude23; 03-09-10 at 04:52 PM. Reason: added text
    03-09-10 04:44 PM
    Sidenote: One thing I did notice that's missing, that I like, is the application text above the icons on the homescreen.
    +1

I have 7 email accounts running to my BB and the text (when hovered over the icon) would be GREAT!

I love the colors (fan of dark) and icons!

SUPERB work my friend...
    03-09-10 06:38 PM
    Do you think you can make one without the weather?
    03-09-10 06:42 PM
    How do i get the Today to show? I can't get the today to show.
    03-10-10 06:56 AM
    I was running this theme before with no problems. Except for no weather slot.

New version is awesome! Icons are superb, fonts are great, no lag at all. Best of all it has a weather slot!!

Thanks for making this theme free. Thanks for all the work you've put into it. It really shows!

+1

I have 7 email accounts running to my BB and the text (when hovered over the icon) would be GREAT!

I love the colors (fan of dark) and icons!

SUPERB work my friend...

Thanks a lot guys! i re-added the status text you mention, i had taken it off for an extra today line but you are right, that text its necessary for multiple email accounts. Enjoy

How do i get the Today to show? I can't get the today to show.
    It only show when you are over "today icons" like calendar, messages inbox, etc. thats why its a hidden today.

Clean, fast, functional, good icons, kudos all around. This can't possibly be your first theme! Great job! Thanks for your time and effort making this amazing theme for free. I hope your generosity will be rewarded ten-fold somehow. Thanks again.

You are more than welcome! i enjoy this stuff, im thinking on making a paid theme when i get more skills. but i'll always make free themes.. thats for sure.

A Windows 7 like theme its on the making, I'm gonna call it "Siete", also free, wait for it!
    03-10-10 09:38 AM
    nice theme, very clean & simple, love the icons aswel
    03-10-10 10:51 AM
    Thanks for adding the application text above the icons.

One thing I noticed from the previous version without application text and this version with application text is that the today text is larger on the home screen and the text for the second line in messages is also larger than before. I'm not nitpicking, just letting you know.

I think this is one of the better free 9700 themes out there.
    03-10-10 02:53 PM
    This is a wonderful theme and I'm really enjoying it right now. There are a couple of things I've noticed, but maybe it's just me: There is a weather slot but the text doesn't show until the icon is highlighted. It would be great to have the text always on so you wouldn't have to scroll over to the weather icon. Secondly, if you could move the appointment field closer to the date in reference to the hidden today and calendar, that would allow more text to be highlighted.

One more thing: what about the Profiles icon? Do you think that could be made to be user selectable? That way, there would be two slots instead of the one weather slot.

Please don't think I'm complaining; that is not the idea at all. These are just some suggestions for your consideration.

Absolutely great theme and it is greatly appreciated.
    03-10-10 04:14 PM
    Here's my setup.
    03-10-10 04:28 PM
    Just a great theme! I'm using it since a minute a go. Very appreciated.
    03-10-10 04:59 PM
    Great theme! Thank you for making it available for the 85xx series!
    03-10-10 08:50 PM
    This is an AWESOME theme, but seriously make a version with NO TRANSITIONS!!!!

03-10-10 10:03 PM
    This is a wonderful theme and I'm really enjoying it right now. There are a couple of things I've noticed, but maybe it's just me: There is a weather slot but the text doesn't show until the icon is highlighted. It would be great to have the text always on so you wouldn't have to scroll over to the weather icon. Secondly, if you could move the appointment field closer to the date in reference to the hidden today and calendar, that would allow more text to be highlighted.

One more thing: what about the Profiles icon? Do you think that could be made to be user selectable? That way, there would be two slots instead of the one weather slot.

Please don't think I'm complaining; that is not the idea at all. These are just some suggestions for your consideration.

Absolutely great theme and it is greatly appreciated.
    Ok... the space between the date and the appointment field on the today its default on BlackBerry Theme Studio, and since im not that familiar with composer just yet i cant fix that issue.. i noticed too... but its there to stay haha at least for a bit more time until i learn freaking composer... XD

hmmm i dont know about your idea on the profile icon, i like it the way it is... i mean this was supposed to be a default Zen theme with the basics addons that everyone likes (hidden today, nice icons, weather slot) so i think im gonna leave it like that..

about the Weather slot try this you probably are gonna like this setup, this is the way i have it on my phone, go to beweather, and enter setting, and then on homescreen icon, and set this options:

icon title: none
    check "show temp badge on homescreen icon"
    temp badge background: clear
    temp badge text: white
    temp badge position: bottom left

P.S. thanks for the suggestions, are very welcome... i mean thanks to suggestions, this theme it is waht it is today. I try to make the theme friendly to the most people... so its very nice to hear the feedback..
    Last edited by zamora; 03-11-10 at 02:34 PM.
    03-11-10 08:36 AM
    Thanks, zamora. I tried the beweather app and it's okay. I just wish the text would work with WeatherBug as it has several more locations. This is a wonderful theme and I'm grateful. My previous suggestions really aren't critical and I appreciate your explanations.
    03-11-10 11:28 AM
    Thanks, zamora. I tried the beweather app and it's okay. I just wish the text would work with WeatherBug as it has several more locations. This is a wonderful theme and I'm grateful. My previous suggestions really aren't critical and I appreciate your explanations.
    hmmm yeah i tought i saw the beweather icon on the image you put up there, sorry.
    03-11-10 02:35 PM
    Really like this theme! Love the classic BB layout with the new icons, etc!

Any chance you still have an ota for the 9700 without the weather slot? (I know, I'm going against the grain... ) if not, its ok. I love the feel of this theme!

03-11-10 03:23 PM
    Just noticed something. (Not sure if its a theme issue or not, but I haven't seen it before.) The application switcher sometimes cuts the icons in half while scrolling. (I hold the menu button and use the trackpad to scroll)

03-11-10 03:27 PM
    Nice theme is there a short cut key for quickLaunch??
    03-11-10 03:30 PM
111 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD