Since i've installed os 5.0.0.593, Sms are shown in today area.
    Great
    04-03-10 06:31 AM
    hey Mio,

This is the first theme of yours I am using and boy I should say its fantastic..
    Jus hope you do a non-transition version as well...
    Waiting for further updates..!!!
    Great work..;-)
    04-03-10 08:27 AM
    I'd vote for Transparent menus as well.
    04-05-10 12:37 PM
    I've been waiting for this one mio....thanks for your time re-making it
    04-05-10 12:42 PM
    A few screenshots with the different homecreen visuals, as mio_BB requested.
    Its what I liked about this theme as you can make it look the way you want it to look

And a more manly look

04-05-10 06:08 PM
    TEASER:::: Guess what...... I got myself a 9700 now !!! (expect a new version soon)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 04:20 PM
    TEASER:::: Guess what...... I got myself a 9700 now !!! (expect a new version soon)

Sweet! Cant wait to see what you come up with
    04-11-10 04:23 PM
    Great news MIO !!!!

04-12-10 12:43 AM
    Definitely lookin forward to the update!
    04-12-10 01:07 AM

Is it going to be the v 3.4 that you stated in the OP? Any ETA on the release?
    04-12-10 09:17 AM
    Excellent theme! Love the clean look when selecting the weather app. IMO would be the perfect theme if user could customize the lower menu options (Messages, SMS, etc).
    04-12-10 01:23 PM
    Theoretically that is possible to create, however it would require that "we" decide on I.e. 10 basic apps for which I create the small "icons", those apps should then not be among the top 7 and vice versa as that would destroy the look.

I'll try to see if it works out in real life..

Mio

04-12-10 01:30 PM
    Theoretically that is possible to create, however it would require that "we" decide on I.e. 10 basic apps for which I create the small "icons", those apps should then not be among the top 7 and vice versa as that would destroy the look.

Mio

Woulkd it be possible to make a weather & meterberry version w\o the system battery indicator? I would love that and be willing to donate for it.

04-12-10 01:40 PM
    Woulkd it be possible to make a weather & meterberry version w\o the system battery indicator? I would love that and be willing to donate for it.

+1. Also "BBM" instead of "SMS" in the bottom row since the sms today feature doesn't work anyway.
    04-12-10 02:08 PM

Mio

If you could do that and still keep the look of the them it would be the best theme ever! .... Customize the bottom how we see fit .... I think it would be a dream come true for everyone!

04-12-10 05:43 PM
    +1. Also "BBM" instead of "SMS" in the bottom row since the sms today feature doesn't work anyway.
    The SMS Today feature DOES work. You just need the latest OS installed.
    04-12-10 05:59 PM
    Nice theme!!!
    04-16-10 07:02 AM
    =\ OTA link's not working at the moment.
    04-16-10 09:21 AM
    Yeah, I'm liking this theme more and more.
    04-16-10 10:19 PM
    The older version was better.... the theme extended to other screens like the main menu and folder...

Also i noticed the notifications at the top it doesnt show all of em i have to go to the main menu screen to see them...

Any way you can tweak it

Thanks
    04-20-10 10:32 PM
    my first post dude has to go to telling you how badass this theme is....ive been looking for a theme for my tour for weeks now and i finally found what i was lookin for!!
    04-22-10 12:00 AM
    Thanks Mio_BB. This is my first post as well and I love the slick look to this theme.

Sorry, but I have a few noob questions as I've only had a BB for a month now:

1. With the Messages icon, when I get new messages (for arguments sake, let's say I get 3 messages), the LED blinks red and I have messages appear in the Messages Today section of the theme - and you get the little messages icon with a red star. But If I go into the messages folder, only read one of the emails, come back out, my Messages Today section is empty eventhough I didn't read the other two. Is there a way in my BB to fix this so that I can still have the other 2 emails listed? Can we take this one step furhter and I can have all my email messages listed - read and unread?

2. What version of BB OS does SMS Today work with? Will it work with .593?

That may have been a little more than 2 questions but thanks for the great work man.
    04-22-10 12:39 PM
    The SMS Today feature DOES work. You just need the latest OS installed.
    Will .484 work?
    04-22-10 02:25 PM
    mio_BB, could you make a non-transitions version of this theme?
    04-22-10 03:29 PM
    Omg aweSome.

04-22-10 11:05 PM
102 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD