Pooter PRO is in my opinion my best theme yet! This theme took me a while to develop but all the time spent has been worth it. Ever since I have been using Pooter PRO I haven't even used the app screen please comment!!

• 6 hidden icons on homescreen
    • Click the #0 to hide the 6 icons and spacebar to bring them back
    • 5 neon icons on homescreen take you to a whole different world
    • Transitions throughout
    • No carrier
    • Very wallpaper friendy

OTA DOWNLOAD

Note: When you activate the theme just scroll down and click the home neon button to reset the focus.
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 08-06-10 at 02:45 PM.
    03-28-10 12:37 PM
    This is actually really neat! More than I was expecting! The twitter icon u have on there.. U have listed all diff twitter apps... Is there anyway to add facebook in there?? Thatd make it perfect for me! Either way this is really nice. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 02:06 PM
    great concept love it but not sure why someone would have 3 differnt webs installed and or 3-4 different twitter apps,

kind of hard to see the dock icons with that wallpaper as well.

but def a great theme
    03-28-10 02:40 PM
    Awesome theme buddy!!really a new theme!!!thanx a lot!
    03-28-10 03:28 PM
    Gr8t theme...awesome work man, but there are still some bugs that need to be worked out. Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by doxa sub750T; 03-28-10 at 03:52 PM.
    03-28-10 03:32 PM
    very nicely done-thanks for sharing
    03-28-10 03:58 PM
    Great concept! Any chance of making alternate versions without the the main twitter menu?
    03-28-10 07:52 PM
    Love this theme!
    03-28-10 08:02 PM
    Gr8t theme...awesome work man, but there are still some bugs that need to be worked out. Thanks for sharing

What bugs? And you're welcome!

03-28-10 08:10 PM
    Very Cool theme.
    03-28-10 08:15 PM
    This is actually really neat! More than I was expecting! The twitter icon u have on there.. U have listed all diff twitter apps... Is there anyway to add facebook in there?? Thatd make it perfect for me! Either way this is really nice. Thanks!

Haha so you were surprised? Lol I'm gonna add facebook on a different theme so look out for that

03-28-10 08:48 PM
    great concept love it but not sure why someone would have 3 differnt webs installed and or 3-4 different twitter apps,

kind of hard to see the dock icons with that wallpaper as well.

but def a great theme

Why have 2 web browsers besides the native one? Well if you have windows on your pc don't you also have firefox or chrome? thanks for your input though and enjoy the theme

03-28-10 09:19 PM
    Plan on including the RIM Twitter app in the Twitter list?

Brilliant theme... I think a "Social" button (instead of Twitter) would be great - have Twitter, FB, MS (native apps or most popular 3rd party ones like TG and Uber). I'd add that RIM Twitter into the Twitter list at least.

Definitely original...
    03-28-10 09:45 PM
    awesome theme.. but its very laggy while i use it..
    03-28-10 09:50 PM
    What bugs? And you're welcome!

Perhaps, I should post this at 8900 because I tried it with my 8900. There is no Media folder. In addition, there are double folders for those from Media, ie. two of Pictures, two of Videos...you get the point.

Granted that I have yet tred to reboot my device.

I ended up not put this on my 9700 because I do not use Tweeter and that folder is fixed

I do like your work and the concept is really nice and fresh man. Two thumbs up
    03-28-10 09:51 PM
    I love the concept of this theme, I haven't seen anything like it...thank you so much for sharing. The yellow highlights are killing me though, they are pretty bright. Any chance of adding hotkeys for sms and QL?

Last edited by Iluvbb; 03-28-10 at 10:25 PM.
    03-28-10 10:22 PM
    LOL I tend to look at pictures and not read... so when I downloaded it I had a big surprise when I moved over a tab and saw all the options! But I will def be on the look out for your next one!

Haha so you were surprised? Lol I'm gonna add facebook on a different theme so look out for that

03-28-10 10:30 PM
    That's fckn sick! Omg wow love it , thank u!

03-28-10 10:31 PM
    I love the concept of this theme, I haven't seen anything like it...thank you so much for sharing. The yellow highlights are killing me though, they are pretty bright. Any chance of adding hotkeys for sms and QL?

+1, I do not care too much about yellow hightlight. Perhaps there are more options in the future update.
    03-28-10 11:08 PM
    +1, I do not care too much about yellow hightlight. Perhaps there are more options in the future update.
    I might be making some small changes to the theme like the highlight as for the app shortcuts I don't think so

03-29-10 01:09 PM
    OTA download updated with different app wallpaper to match the rest of the theme

03-29-10 07:34 PM
    Well first I want to state the obvious: as said on berryreview this theme is a Killer theme it sets a new bar for most creators and should be IMO a PAID theme but you pooter are great and release work hard work for free! I would like to state that pooter did out do his self on this theme i have used almost all his themes from PMB glad to see him post here finally but eh i think you guys/gals will be lucky to even see him throw another link here lol. What i mean by that is i think i only read on actual thank you or goodjob lol all the restof the comments were fix this or take this out or what and why... I was wondering if at any point you all ever read the words BETA anywhere... hmm i mean that this is complete on the way it stands not a work in progress... sorry to chime in but really lets congrat pooter for taking his theme building to the next level!! and btw i have actually every browser and twitter installed that theme supports and also skyfire lol... so yes we need all available
    Last edited by jayjay7411; 03-30-10 at 01:09 AM.
    03-30-10 01:07 AM
    Thanks for your words jayjay I think that goes for all theme developers. Suggestions and tips are good but requests that take away from the theme is a whole other thing. And I have all the browsers and all the twitter apps too lol

03-30-10 03:36 PM
    u need to make the font user definable! menu font is too large.
    03-30-10 05:45 PM
    u need to make the font user definable! menu font is too large.

I left the font as default so I don't know what happened :/

04-01-10 11:45 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD