03-22-11 07:28 PM
284 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Batteryex.

The hidden dock works very very well
    08-16-10 10:30 PM
    how do i add this file to my blackberry bold 9700 , it downloads as a .JAD so how do i use it?
    Enter the address of the theme into your BlackBerry native browser, it will download and install it.

Batteryex.

The hidden dock works very very well
    Yep its working very nicely - there been some changes since the screenshots before hand. We testers are giving feedback.
    08-17-10 02:28 AM
    Enter the address of the theme into your BlackBerry native browser, it will download and install it.

Yep its working very nicely - there been some changes since the screenshots before hand. We testers are giving feedback.
    Oh I am aware
    08-17-10 07:56 AM
    @Benox

Sorry I couldn't spice up ur weekend, Citibank India is a tad slow.
    But I'm positive the coming weekend will be a lot better

I've sent you the first installment... will send one more as my finances clear
    08-17-10 12:00 PM
    @RubberBroke - that's okay! I believe I got your first one

@everyone else - sorry about the delay on v4 - been really busy the past 2 days. Please be patient! 99% - I will release the free v4 version today with new focus icons!
    08-17-10 01:50 PM

@everyone else - sorry about the delay on v4 - been really busy the past 2 days. Please be patient! 99% - I will release the free v4 version today with new focus icons!
    08-17-10 01:51 PM

Thanks man! been waiting for this! )))
    08-17-10 02:00 PM

Make it quick !!! It's 12:45 am out here and the suspense is not letting me sleep

And a big thank you once again for all your work. U rock !!!
    08-17-10 03:15 PM
    Make it quick !!! It's 12:45 am out here and the suspense is not letting me sleep

And a big thank you once again for all your work. U rock !!!
    Uploading v4 right now. Remember - a premium version is also coming today (most likely) and that will come with a smooth hidden dock!
    08-17-10 03:17 PM
    Uploading v4 right now. Remember - a premium version is also coming today (most likely) and that will come with a smooth hidden dock!

Cool. Can't wait to check this one out
    08-17-10 03:26 PM
    Updated first post with v4. Check the change log - just new focus icons but read the other item on the list
    08-17-10 03:31 PM
    awesome theme, I been using it for the last week!!! There seems to be a problem with the weather only link? I get "907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 404: Not Found"

Thanks again, this theme is really the best OS6 out there
    08-17-10 04:03 PM
    awesome theme, I been using it for the last week!!! There seems to be a problem with the weather only link? I get "907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 404: Not Found"

Thanks again, this theme is really the best OS6 out there
    I'll get on that right away!
    08-17-10 04:10 PM
    @benox
    You ROCKS !!!

@yusterfu
    Same probs with me...907 invalid COD
    Couldn't be more agree with the best OS6 thing...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 04:12 PM
    Fixed the link guys!
    08-17-10 04:18 PM

Whoop De Doo ! I can now sleep peacefully
    Thanks once again for making this theme and working so hard to perfect it
    Last edited by RubberBroke; 08-17-10 at 04:53 PM.
    08-17-10 04:33 PM
    I've been watching this theme for awhile. Love it! Would it be possible to have a standard version: no hidden today, weather, etc.
    08-17-10 05:14 PM
    Thanks benox for all your time and effort.....been checking this theme out since its beginning and you have developed it loads....i have made a donation in recognition of your hard work.....thanks mate

Looking forward to the hidden dock
    08-17-10 05:16 PM
    Thanks boomerx121 for your donation - really appreciate it! Will hit you up with a hidden dock version in return for it!

@brownpunk - I'm working on it as well as the hidden dock so stay tuned!
    08-17-10 05:23 PM
    Hey Really thank you for the theme.... I want you to apologize me cuz i havent done mi promise that i told u i will donate some money... The thing is that i got a car accident and my carr is totally wasted... i have some injuries and right now cant donate you some cash... but as soon as i clean some of my liabilities i will....

And i got a Q... whats the diferrence with the v4 wather slot and v3 weather slot?

I hope u undesrtand...
    08-17-10 07:52 PM
    Hey Binio - I completely understand - don't worry about promise, just get well soon!

And the difference is that v4 has the new OS6 focus icons.
    08-17-10 08:36 PM
    Question are you gonna upload the hidden dock version to mobihand for purchase or do we have to donate using your link to get it?

08-17-10 09:23 PM
    Question are you gonna upload the hidden dock version to mobihand for purchase or do we have to donate using your link to get it?

Good question, I signed up for mobihand but it's complicated with the taxpayer ID especially since I am not in the US.

EDIT: Not allowed by forum rules.

I'll have to set up mobihand somehow
    Last edited by benox; 08-17-10 at 10:03 PM.
    08-17-10 09:36 PM
    Okay sounds good let me know when the hidden dock version is ready and ill send a donation your way. Great work on this awesome theme by the way.

08-17-10 09:42 PM
    Thanks rryoung! I'll be sure to let you know
    08-17-10 09:44 PM
284 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD