love the theme bro
    you should look at bb themes and get the newest update of the os6 icons to improve the theme
    but none the less great work
    08-07-10 10:29 AM
    Hey everyone! Lots of suggestions I see and I love that. Give me some time to work on it and learn a few things about how to do a hidden today,etc and I will upload an updated version.

Thanks for your interest ... really glad you like it!
    08-07-10 12:00 PM
    WTF! Theres a bunch of COD files and 1 JAD files do i add all of them or what. Sorry for being so rude it's just that i'm new to this kind of thing.
    08-07-10 02:46 PM
    WTF! Theres a bunch of COD files and 1 JAD files do i add all of them or what. Sorry for being so rude it's just that i'm new to this kind of thing.
    If you are going to last on this site you may want to rethink the way you ask questions, considering it was your first post.

In the first post of this thread there is an "ota download" either click that from your bb browser or email yourself the link.

welcome to cb
    08-07-10 03:19 PM
    Copy all of the files onto your SDcard in a folder (if you want to be more organized). On your phone, go to the applications folder > Files > Find where you stored all of the files and click on the .JAD file.
    08-07-10 03:20 PM
    First theme and it's this good? You got a natural talent then. This is easily the best os6 theme out there IF....you change the battery icon to the new os6 one, and also the notifications are the os5 notifications, so if you change those to os6 icons also, then you definitely have the best os6 theme....very well done, I'm impressed.
    08-07-10 03:34 PM
    could anybody PM the wallpaper please?
    08-07-10 03:36 PM
    Benox, confirmed, it is the the GMail Enhanced Plugin that causes it. I deleted the Plugin and my Mail box went to the OS 6 icon.

Is there any way you know what I can replace the GMail Enhanced Plugin icon manually, since i do like the threaded emails.

By the way, I like the OS5 battery bar.

p.s. Also the date seems a bit big when you are in your inbox. Maybe 1 font size smaller? Not a big deal.
    Last edited by ae86_16v; 08-07-10 at 04:04 PM.
    08-07-10 03:52 PM
    Hey guys! I've updated the first post with HIDDEN TODAY and WEATHER SLOT!

Enjoy it everyone! Post your suggestions and I'll try to add them in Version 2!
    08-07-10 07:46 PM
    thanks for the updates. i'm still waiting for the white os 6 battery icon, hope you can include that when you do version 2, thanks!
    08-08-10 12:31 AM
    no background behind the weather icon would be nice , other than that im loving this theme thank you
    08-08-10 12:49 AM
    Hey guys! I've updated the first post with HIDDEN TODAY and WEATHER SLOT!

Enjoy it everyone! Post your suggestions and I'll try to add them in Version 2!
    Thanks, already a massive improvement

Now if you only just fix the fact the text is cut off in the bar above the icons it will be perfect.

- Thank you for fixing the text font size issue, massive improvement.

New Issues:

- I'd suggest changing the blue icon highlight colour to a slightly darker shade of blue. The current colour is hard to see against whiter backgrounds. Making it a slightly darker shade of blue would be much better. Appears the colour you used in V1 was better based on the screenshots on page 1. Trust me on this one, darker one would better. Its not a deal breaker but would be nice.

You see the highlight issue worse when trying to view the hidden today text.

- At the moment you have the weather slot allocated to icon 1 on the home screen. Can I suggest changing it so the weather slot is allocated to icon 6. Reason for this is because when you go into the menu it looks odd having the weather icon first. By making it icon 6 the transistion from home screen to menu will be much smoother and more professional.

- The weather slot needs to be transparent and not have a dark background. Check some other themes for examples of this. At the moment it looks 'cheap' with the background showing.

- On hidden today it doesn't highlight the whole line of text. This is because you currently have the text extended by the max lenght of the preview. To make it look better make the hidden today field lenght the same as the hightlight. So text will look like this:

09:31 Name of per... How are you to...

Sorry to be so peaky, but this is a really good OS6 theme, you could be charging for this. I just feel the above are deal breakers for me.

If you fix the two above issues it will be perfect

Once you have these sorted I WILL donate some cash for this.
    Last edited by BerryUK; 08-08-10 at 03:15 AM.
    08-08-10 02:13 AM
    Just brilliant i must say,only if....you change the battery icon.
    Thanks a lot.
    08-08-10 03:58 AM
    Could we have 8 icons on the bottom and weather slot?? This is for v2
    08-08-10 04:12 AM

Now if you only just fix the fact the text is cut off in the bar above the icons it will be perfect.

New Issues:

- I'd suggest changing the blue icon highlight colour to a slightly darker shade of blue. The current colour is hard to see against whiter backgrounds. Making it a slightly darker shade of blue would be much better. Appears the colour you used in V1 was better based on the screenshots on page 1. Trust me on this one, darker one would better. Its not a deal breaker but would be nice.

- At the moment you have the weather slot allocated to icon 1 on the home screen. Can I suggest changing it so the weather slot is allocated to icon 6. Reason for this is because when you go into the menu it looks odd having the weather icon first. By making it icon 6 the transistion from home screen to menu will be much smoother and more professional.

- The weather slot needs to be transparent and not have a dark background. Check some other themes for examples of this. At the moment it looks 'cheap' with the background showing.

- On hidden today it doesn't highlight the whole line of text. This is because you currently have the text extended by the max lenght of the preview. To make it look better make the hidden today field lenght the same as the hightlight. So text will look like this:

Sorry to be so peaky, but this is a really good OS6 theme, you could be charging for this. I just feel the above are deal breakers for me.

hopefully ur generous brotha man..... free themes are free.. normally peeps dont come around asking the themer to redo his theme for one person's liking.. blahhh
    08-08-10 06:20 AM
    Benox, confirmed, it is the the GMail Enhanced Plugin that causes it. I deleted the Plugin and my Mail box went to the OS 6 icon.

Is there any way you know what I can replace the GMail Enhanced Plugin icon manually, since i do like the threaded emails.

By the way, I like the OS5 battery bar.

p.s. Also the date seems a bit big when you are in your inbox. Maybe 1 font size smaller? Not a big deal.
    first install Crackutil to your computer. Do not open it though, until AFTER you hav connected your phone to your computer. If you are using Windows 7 to do this, you must right click over the Crackutil icon and choose Run As Administrator.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-crackutil.zip

Open Crackutil (as administrator)

1. Click on File Manipulation - INTERMEDIATE
    2. Click Retrieve File Listing
    3. Highlight "net_rim_bb_gmail" in the list
    4. Click Remove File from Device

Your Blackberry will reboot. You now have 2 more COD's to remove

Do the same thing for the other 2 net_rim_bb_gmail COD's, one at a time. The phone will not reboot after their removal.

net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_en

net_rim_bb_gmail_help_en

if you also have a .cod called "net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_fr" , remove that too.

After these 3 .cods are removed, close down Crackutil, and remove phone and re-boot it.
    08-08-10 06:23 AM
    Great theme. Thanks for all your hard work. Thanks for listening to us and doing your very best to accommodate our requests. Also I would like to thank the various theme makers for helping you to make this theme better. Keep up the great work. We appreciate you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 08:35 AM
    hopefully ur generous brotha man..... free themes are free.. normally peeps dont come around asking the themer to redo his theme for one person's liking.. blahhh
    I think you misunderstand me dude. I want to donate because I think this theme is good, not because I'm demanding anything.

The changes I suggested, are those suggestions, which cover issues (Minor or otherwise) with the theme. Anyone who's willing to make changes for the good of his or her's theme deserves some kind of donation.

I donate anyhow, but at it stands I'm not using the theme due to this issues. I don't donate to something I'm personally not using.

But the current version is workable, I'm just like to strive for the best. This theme has massive potential , a lot of themes have good early development but then the updates stop. This themer has talent if this is their first theme.
    Last edited by BerryUK; 08-08-10 at 08:44 AM.
    08-08-10 08:41 AM
    +1 on no transition. Only a suggestion, highlight icon color a little too blue. Lighter color to blend better with natural look.

08-08-10 08:49 AM
    The thing is that things u find to be issues may be issues to u and u only. Many times users request fonts to be smaller because it doesn't fit on the screen.. When the real issue is that the user has his font set to 9 or bigger. Users request issues to be fixed so that it fixes their own particular problems. Be aware of the suggestions you give because they might not be issues for the general user and only to youuuuuuu

08-08-10 09:09 AM
    Whatever bro, they are still good suggestions, want to dicuss it further PM me.
    08-08-10 09:11 AM
    And ur requests are very personal based. The customizations ur requesting is because of ur own preference and likes...:/ I hope u donate well

08-08-10 09:12 AM

New Issues:

I will look into making the changes that are in bold letters.

And I do hope the last sentence was for real! If you are really willing to donate a reasonable amount if I make all the changes, I will be willing to make the changes.
    08-08-10 11:30 AM
    I don't say anything I don't mean. Lol

They were suggestions for all, not my personal tastes. Like the icon thing for example, I think someone else said something about the colour as well above. Anyways keep up the good work.
    08-08-10 12:20 PM
    To me this theme here is one of the best around and i only want to give an suggestion,that's all,and i think you all do the same thing.
    If he intented to make it free it was his option so would be nice to respect his choice,not to bring regrets for this and that.
    He made an nice theme and we say thanks to him,and for the persons with posibilities just make an donation aswell to make the man proud of his work.
    08-08-10 01:55 PM
284 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD