Just purchased the premium version. Very nice! Thank you very much for the hidden dock!
    Are you considering a "hotspot today" version for future premium updates (like done in DreamTorch theme) ? That would be awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 10:49 AM
    I love this theme, very snappy and works great. I was wondering if there was a way to put a manage connections thing in the homescreen somewhere? Like maybe in the next version if you scroll all the way to the top it will bring up manage connections? Or... if anyone knows how i can change the search, to manage connections?
    10-31-10 04:20 PM
    Love the theme... still a problem with the large fonts though? any updates on this?
    11-01-10 09:10 PM
    Great theme! Would it be too much to ask for no transition versions of v4 to be added? Thanks!
    11-02-10 01:20 AM
    can i use this on my 8900 will it lag?
    11-02-10 03:40 PM
    Thank you so much! I LOVE this theme and how things you click on "pop up" from small to covering the whole screen. Took me a while to find it again but I got it!
    01-29-11 11:55 PM
    Hi benox and everyone,

was wondering if "BlackBerry 6 Zen Ver4 theme" will work on the OS6 itself?

Reason being, just hate the "tray" system on the OS6 but this theme seems to have eliminated those pesky trays without loosing the feel and ability of OS6.

Downloaded the theme awhile ago OTA but the so called theme just sits in the "Applications Management" folder of my BB and does not appear on the "Theme" area itself so that I can select. Am I doing something wrong?

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

DingoBat
    03-22-11 12:59 PM
    Hi benox and everyone,

was wondering if "BlackBerry 6 Zen Ver4 theme" will work on the OS6 itself?

Reason being, just hate the "tray" system on the OS6 but this theme seems to have eliminated those pesky trays without loosing the feel and ability of OS6.

Downloaded the theme awhile ago OTA but the so called theme just sits in the "Applications Management" folder of my BB and does not appear on the "Theme" area itself so that I can select. Am I doing something wrong?

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

DingoBat
    This theme will not work on os6 as it has not been updated from os5. There are a lot of themes for os6 in this forum and the 9780/9650 forums that have gotten rid of the trays.
    Only specific os6 themes will work with os6.
    03-22-11 01:17 PM
    .. no requests.. just saying thanks for the great theme...
    03-22-11 06:28 PM
284 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD