Good news Nozzles Brewin - I got the hidden dock working! Scroll down, and it hides with animation and Scroll up, and it shows with animation.

I'll post it soon! - Took so much time to get it working gah
    You are the man!
    08-15-10 03:00 PM
    Could you do a version without the today feature and the weather dock - but just includes the latest updates and tweaks?

A donation would be coming your way,

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 03:40 PM
    Redantz - I'll do that...stay tuned.

@macinmac and Nozzles - The hidden dock with the scrolling up and down would have bothered many users so I created buttons which hide and show the dock.

I'll have to send it to my testers and test it myself for today so I'm hoping to have the hidden dock uploaded tomorrow (thinking of a premium version but free for those who have been supporting and posting since the beginning..I have yet to think about that - right now my priority is to get the dock working perfectly).
    08-15-10 04:28 PM
    ..thinking of a premium version but free for those who have been supporting and posting since the beginning..

Anyway, i will make my donation soon.(you deserve it).
    08-15-10 04:31 PM
    To those who are interested in a hidden dock version, here are a couple of screenshots or as I like to call it - here is a teaser:

Dock visible:

Dock visible with button in focus:

Hidden dock:

Hidden dock with button in focus:
    08-15-10 05:13 PM
    Super.Clean.
    08-15-10 05:23 PM
    I've just noticed that the battery meter reverts to it's OS5 form when viewed from the media player.
    08-16-10 07:19 AM
    I know for a fact that in media player, they can not be changed.
    08-16-10 07:36 AM
    Ah okay, just thought it went unnoticed is all
    08-16-10 08:08 AM
    Donation sent benox as promised Thanks for all your hard work.

For anyone wondering - been testing v4 with hidden dock. Dock animation is smooth and lag free, shows off your wallpaper nicely and stays open when you've opened the dock till dismissed.
    08-16-10 08:20 AM
    Benox,

is there a way you can make the notification bar show a today feature? maybe a couple messages and a couple calendar events?
    08-16-10 10:18 AM
    Donation sent benox as promised Thanks for all your hard work.

For anyone wondering - been testing v4 with hidden dock. Dock animation is smooth and lag free, shows off your wallpaper nicely and stays open when you've opened the dock till dismissed.

Yep working well
    08-16-10 10:20 AM
    Yep working well
    realy realy well :P
    08-16-10 11:34 AM
    @AisforAustin - I'll try that after I finish my hidden dock versions.

@everyone else - the hidden dock is coming along very nicely as others above have said ^. The hidden dock WILL be a premium theme because of the time and effort it has taken to make! If you donated, you will be getting an email with the theme download link for free because of your generosity.

Stay tuned for the hidden dock version of the theme everyone! It's really smooth and free of bugs
    08-16-10 12:27 PM
    Hidden dock works very very well on my 9650. Can't wait to see those "Manage Connections" and "Today" hotspots added! Great work benox!
    08-16-10 01:29 PM
    Hidden dock works very very well on my 9650. Can't wait to see those "Manage Connections" and "Today" hotspots added! Great work benox!
    I don't believe you!!!
    08-16-10 01:57 PM
    when is the new version out?
    08-16-10 02:52 PM
    Hey Benox, thanks for your hard work, much appreciated. Is there a v3 version with the focus icons? I searched your post but didn't see anything.
    08-16-10 03:15 PM
    @boomerx121 - I'm hoping to release it today.

@arh2o - I'm hoping to release the one with the new focus icons today as well.
    08-16-10 03:33 PM
    how do i add this file to my blackberry bold 9700 , it downloads as a .JAD so how do i use it?
    08-16-10 04:29 PM
    Great,clean,crisp,the nicest OS6 like theme so far for me...
    Can't wait for the v.4
    Keep up the great work..

08-16-10 04:35 PM
    Almost forget,,the latest hover thing for OS6 icon must be included on v.4 ..

08-16-10 04:43 PM
    how do i add this file to my blackberry bold 9700 , it downloads as a .JAD so how do i use it?
    Click on the link from your phone's browser and it will install.
    08-16-10 06:30 PM
    Benox, the suspense is killing me!

I'm really looking forward to the version with out the today preview features and without the weather slot.

How much longer? I have no more fingernails to bite lol

08-16-10 07:17 PM
    To those who are interested in a hidden dock version, here are a couple of screenshots or as I like to call it - here is a teaser:

Dock visible:

Dock visible with button in focus:

Hidden dock:

Hidden dock with button in focus:

What battery app is that?
    08-16-10 07:56 PM
284 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD