If I don't have weather slot or want the today, which version is the best to install?
    08-13-10 12:25 PM
    I think the 3-rd one(BlackBerry 6 Zen Hidden Today V2 OTA Download).I too don't have the weather app and i used the third option,which is perfect for me.
    08-13-10 01:38 PM
    I'm really liking this theme so far. Great work.

08-13-10 02:28 PM
    do you think you can make the top banner open network connections and the notifications bar open the calendar app (when hovered, will show hidden today)?
    08-13-10 03:55 PM
    I think the 3-rd one(BlackBerry 6 Zen Hidden Today V2 OTA Download).I too don't have the weather app and i used the third option,which is perfect for me.
    Okay, will give that a try. Thanks.

Absolution, that is an awesome wallpaper!
    08-13-10 04:57 PM
    This theme is almost flawless, as soon as the bottom dock appears a donation will be on the way let me know if you need help testing
    08-13-10 05:42 PM
    About the weather slot - yes, it is designed to only go there. To go to the sound profile or search, use the other 5 icons please.

About the 1st icon question - that happens because the icon you go to after "scrolling" down from the search is the first icon. To fix it, simply go to the search, scroll left, and then scroll down to the first icon. Then when you scroll up, it will go to the banner profile.

OR

To go to the sound profile from the search, scroll left and you have it.

I'll see if I can get it to go to the sound profile at all times from the 1st icon in version 4. I didn't find it a huge problem so I kept it for now.

Glad you love the theme though!

@RubberBroke - haha post them when you find something - and how did you like V3?
    I definitely will. I keep my BB in my hand and keep playing/looking now because of you and V3
    Most of my colleagues and friends find this very annoying and it's all your fault
    On a serious note... I still have to find a problem with this and I need to think hard of how it can be enhanced as It seems to be perfect. U are gonna have a nice weekend
    Last edited by RubberBroke; 08-13-10 at 07:07 PM.
    08-13-10 07:02 PM
    @AisforAustin - I'm not sure but I'll try to look into it.

@Nozzles Brewin - I'm looking at a couple tutorials right now but it isn't working properly for some reason. I'll probably get it working shorty though.

@RubberBroke - Haha, yupp, well it took 4 versions for it to be almost flawless! And hmm a nice weekend? Explain
    08-13-10 07:32 PM
    Sweet! Thanks a lot man. I think you have to make the hotspots for it in Composer. Should be easy enough for ya.
    08-13-10 07:34 PM
    i admit the scolling on the home screen would be nice if you went to the top banner from icon 1 or 6 only, like icon 1 to profile then left to search then down to weather icon then down to icon 6.

but this theme is allready perfect so its hard to make it better

first time im juggling to how much im going to donate lolll

keep it up, your one **** of a theme maker dude
    08-13-10 07:57 PM
    @AisforAustin - No probs

@Habs69M - Thanks man! and looking forward to the donation!
    08-13-10 08:25 PM
    The only detail I don't like is the spot/bar right above the icon dock. It's not really necessary. Otherwise, great theme.
    08-13-10 09:27 PM
    Great job on v3. Just wanted to point out a couple of font issues that I am seeing. I have attached screenshots.

comparison.jpg -- I compare how the same font type and size looks with the default theme elements and with Zen 6's elements. The apps used in reference were Phone and Contacts.

messages.jpg -- I compare how the same font type and size looks in the Messages app, and how the oversized font issue is still present if a smaller font size is used.

I appreciate the time you've put into this app. And thanks for making this free.
    08-13-10 10:07 PM
    Great job on v3. Just wanted to point out a couple of font issues that I am seeing. I have attached screenshots.

comparison.jpg -- I compare how the same font type and size looks with the default theme elements and with Zen 6's elements. The apps used in reference were Phone and Contacts.

messages.jpg -- I compare how the same font type and size looks in the Messages app, and how the oversized font issue is still present if a smaller font size is used.

I appreciate the time you've put into this app. And thanks for making this free.
    Ah, I'll see if I can fix those for v4 - thanks for pointing it out and the screenshots really help me identify the issue(s) - so thanks for those too

And thank you!
    08-13-10 10:27 PM
    ok donation done, i made a wallpaper to match your theme thought id share

and the wallpaper

Imageshack - walltemp02copy.jpg

cant wait for V4 with minor fixes ;p like the request in my last post

oh and if i can be in your betta testers pm me thks
    Last edited by Habs69M; 08-14-10 at 05:43 PM.
    08-14-10 02:46 PM
    ok donation done, i made a wallpaper to match your theme thought id share

Imageshack - ql1081413731.jpg

and the wallpaper

Imageshack - walltemp02copy.jpg

cant wait for V4 with minor fixes ;p like the request in my last post

oh and if i can be in your betta testers pm me thks
    Thanks for your generous donation!

I'll keep working on it - I'm having a bit of trouble with the hidden dock but I expected that - it being my first time trying to get it to work
    08-14-10 03:00 PM
    maybe have 2 themes? a v4 with the minor tweeks and a new one with hidden dock?

dont realy like the hidden docks themes loll they tend to lag a bit

but maybe you will be the magician that will make it perfect hehe
    08-14-10 03:08 PM
    maybe have 2 themes? a v4 with the minor tweeks and a new one with hidden dock?

dont realy like the hidden docks themes loll they tend to lag a bit

but maybe you will be the magician that will make it perfect hehe
    Hmm ... that could work - I'll make two v4's then. One will be v4 and one will be v4.5
    08-14-10 03:34 PM
    Hmm ... that could work - I'll make two v4's then. One will be v4 and one will be v4.5
    Great, a v4 for me would only need to have the scrolling fixed like only icon 1 and 6 to reach top banner,other then that il surely try whatever you shoot at us
    08-14-10 03:46 PM
    I'll try to get that fixed for v4!
    08-14-10 11:31 PM
    Do you have a zip folder with alx and cod files for this theme? thanks
    08-14-10 11:45 PM
    Looks nice.. Been away so long I have missed some goodies..
    08-15-10 04:12 AM

@Nozzles Brewin - I'm looking at a couple tutorials right now but it isn't working properly for some reason. I'll probably get it working shorty though.

@RubberBroke - Haha, yupp, well it took 4 versions for it to be almost flawless! And hmm a nice weekend? Explain
    I have faith in ya
    08-15-10 11:50 AM
    Good news Nozzles Brewin - I got the hidden dock working! Scroll down, and it hides with animation and Scroll up, and it shows with animation.

I'll post it soon! - Took so much time to get it working gah
    08-15-10 12:10 PM
    I already saw your post on the (POST YOUR 9700 SCREEN),with the hidden dock.
    I ll stay online till you post it for download.
    Niceeeeeeeee.....
    08-15-10 02:55 PM
284 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD