Wallpaper:

I'll start reading up on how to do a hidden dock so if that goes well, there will be a hidden dock version
    Love how sleek, professional and responsive this theme is. Obviously the best out of all the 6.0 themes. Only gripe I have with is is that in messages, the dates are ridiculously big, and the same thing with SMS. Otherwise the theme is perfect!
    08-11-10 10:45 PM
    +1 for the caller names overlapp the My Number section
    Yep, here a screenshot of the issue:

Nice on the focus icons

benox quick question, when you lock the phone (Password lock) it reverts to the default wallpaper instead of the one you set, is this intended? Its not a big deal bit I was just wondering because other themes I seen tend to stick with whatever the current background is.

the font sizes do need 'fixing' at the moment some parts, like dates on the e-mail and SMS/MMS sections are massive.

Donation coming shortly
    Last edited by BerryUK; 08-12-10 at 02:02 AM.
    08-12-10 01:59 AM
    Love this theme! Thanks for sharing! this will be on my BB for a while!
    08-12-10 03:46 AM
    Yep, here a screenshot of the issue:

Nice on the focus icons

benox quick question, when you lock the phone (Password lock) it reverts to the default wallpaper instead of the one you set, is this intended? Its not a big deal bit I was just wondering because other themes I seen tend to stick with whatever the current background is.

the font sizes do need 'fixing' at the moment some parts, like dates on the e-mail and SMS/MMS sections are massive.

Donation coming shortly
    Thanks for the screenshot! I didn't even notice the lock screen issue as I didn't change the wallpaper. I'll look into that for v3 - which should be coming soon but with minor changes (lock screen, calling scree, font size).
    08-12-10 10:47 AM
    Hey Preety Nice theme!! waiting for the battery icon and search icon on the banner and would like to see wallpaper friendly like same wallpaper on home = same wallpaper when i lock the phone...dont know if u are understanding me... This theme have so much potencial.... I will definately donate some Cash when u acomplish this requests...Nice Work and kepp it up ^^
    Last edited by Binio; 08-12-10 at 02:09 PM.
    08-12-10 01:54 PM
    Awesome theme Benox. Thank you for sharing. Even more thanks for accomodating all the requests.
    I seem to have 2 icons for music, photos and videos with the second set appearing in my download folder with no customised icons at all (looks like an empty blue box)
    Just wondering if this is theme related or an issue with my phone as all my other themes don't have that.
    Anyway those can be hidden so I'm still rocking this awesome theme. Keep up the excellent work dude.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 02:31 PM
    Thanks guys ^

@Binio - I'll fix that wallpaper issue in v3 - it's a simple thing that I just missed.

EDIT: Good news everyone! (Futurama connection ) I have figured out how to add the search on the right side of the top banner so those who were requesting it - stick around for v3!
    Last edited by benox; 08-12-10 at 03:32 PM.
    08-12-10 02:58 PM
    I seem to have 2 icons for music, photos and videos with the second set appearing in my download folder with no customised icons at all (looks like an empty blue box)
    Just wondering if this is theme related or an issue with my phone as all my other themes don't have that.
    Anyway those can be hidden so I'm still rocking this awesome theme. Keep up the excellent work dude.
    Yeah I noted that too, but I have seen it on other theme's before, think its a side effect of the way the media folder works. I think other themers just hide them get around it. Still quick click and their hidden so no biggy

Thanks guys ^

@Binio - I'll fix that wallpaper issue in v3 - it's a simple thing that I just missed.

EDIT: Good news everyone! (Futurama connection ) I have figured out how to add the search on the right side of the top banner so those who were requesting it - stick around for v3!
    lol Professor Farnsworth

If you could pleaseeeee make the blue highlight darker it be grand, but thats your cool.

benox your like some made theme making machine lol I hope I speak for everyone when I say all your hard work is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by BerryUK; 08-12-10 at 03:50 PM.
    08-12-10 03:48 PM
    having this wallpaper friendly would be sick, make it friendly on the lockscreen pls!
    08-12-10 03:59 PM
    @BerryUK, I've PM'ed you and I like your signature

@ericxd, that's coming really soon. Most likely tomorrow morning after I give it out to my testers and see if it's working properly.
    08-12-10 04:00 PM
    @Berry Uk
    Yep. You are right... went through all my themes after I posted and selected show all and there those lil buggers were in at least 7 other themes along with folders for alarms ? and settings ?. No biggie on hiding them though

@ Benox
    Once again thanks for your amazing efforts... as soon as I clear my card dues a donation will be on the way
    Last edited by RubberBroke; 08-12-10 at 05:13 PM.
    08-12-10 05:01 PM
    @Berry Uk
    Yep. You are right... went through all my themes after I posted and selected show all and there those lil buggers were in at least 7 other themes along with folders for alarms ? and settings ?. No biggie on hiding them though

@ Benox
    Once again thanks for your amazing efforts... as soon as I clear my card dues a donation will be on the way

Thanks - I will really appreciate it!
    08-12-10 06:16 PM
    benox I've tested the new v3, so far all the new options are working fine. I've sent your a couple of e-mails regarding feedback and bugs.
    08-13-10 02:25 AM
    benox I've tested the new v3, so far all the new options are working fine. I've sent your a couple of e-mails regarding feedback and bugs.
    cant wait to see this v3
    08-13-10 02:53 AM
    .... sits in a corner and fidgets restlessly.
    08-13-10 03:12 AM
    .... sits in a corner and fidgets restlessly.
    Don't worry, shouldn't too much longer, this new version is really good. Only a couple of minor issues to sort. Your gonna love this version for sure
    08-13-10 06:43 AM
    I found by going into applications under options and deleting the gmail plugin, I can now get the os6 icon and my emails now thread showing send and received as expected. I hope this helps someone else, apologies if this has been said already!

P.s awesome theme! I'm using simple os atm though until v3!

08-13-10 07:59 AM
    Version 3 (v3) is now uploaded and available for download on the original post.

Enjoy!

Things to do for v4:
    • Hidden Dock - if possible
    • ??? - post your requests (there can't be too many left )
    08-13-10 10:51 AM
    V3 is simply an amazing theme! it gets better and better! Thanks!!!!
    08-13-10 11:02 AM
    BEst OS6 Theme.... Just one question.... when i am in home screen in first app icon when i roll up it appers in search icon doesnt supose to be in sound profile? andd when i am in the weather slot it wont scroll up to serach icon... is a bug or is designed like that? just a question not a request i dont mind at all...
    08-13-10 11:30 AM
    Version 3 (v3) is now uploaded and available for download on the original post.

Enjoy!

Things to do for v4:
    • Hidden Dock - if possible
    • ??? - post your requests (there can't be too many left )
    Thanks for V3. I'm sure I'll find some thing that you can do for V4

08-13-10 11:40 AM
    About the weather slot - yes, it is designed to only go there. To go to the sound profile or search, use the other 5 icons please.

About the 1st icon question - that happens because the icon you go to after "scrolling" down from the search is the first icon. To fix it, simply go to the search, scroll left, and then scroll down to the first icon. Then when you scroll up, it will go to the banner profile.

OR

To go to the sound profile from the search, scroll left and you have it.

I'll see if I can get it to go to the sound profile at all times from the 1st icon in version 4. I didn't find it a huge problem so I kept it for now.

Glad you love the theme though!

@RubberBroke - haha post them when you find something - and how did you like V3?
    08-13-10 11:41 AM
    Ok no problem! it was just a question i dont find it a huge problem either... just from the first icon it goes to search icon the the other 4 icons goes to soun profile but no big deal just scroll left and theres the sound profile Nice nice nice theme...

EDIT:

My bad bro... i reboot the device and alll worked finee (the scroll up thingwith search icon) really sorry to bother u with that...
    Last edited by Binio; 08-13-10 at 11:58 AM.
    08-13-10 11:48 AM
    Fantastic work benox. Glad you managed to fix all the bugs and minor issues. v3 is in my eyes a working version. I have a minor personal request which I PMed you about.

A donation is coming for sure
    08-13-10 11:57 AM
    Perfetto.Grazie.
    08-13-10 12:08 PM
284 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD