The download links are broken at the moment, I'm sure benox will be along to fix them in due course.
    08-11-10 05:23 AM
    Still awaiting search icon in top banner
    08-11-10 07:12 AM
    Sorry for the link issue. I have fixed it - it was a simple problem of me not creating a .htaccess file for that folder

Enjoy the theme!

@yester, I'll try to figure it out as soon as possible
    08-11-10 08:05 AM
    BlackBerry 6 Zen with HIDDEN TODAY and WEATHER SLOT V2 OTA still doesnt work?
    08-11-10 08:20 AM
    Hi

I have redownloaded the file and transfered it to my phone but when I try to install I still get a download failed message. Can anyone give me an idiots guide to getting this working on my phone?
    08-11-10 08:21 AM
    Hi

I have redownloaded the file and transfered it to my phone but when I try to install I still get a download failed message. Can anyone give me an idiots guide to getting this working on my phone?
    You don't download the file, you need to enter the address of the file, including the whole file name in your BlackBerry browser and then it will down and install it correctly.

Now of course the file name is massive, so use a website like tinyurl.com to make its smaller.
    08-11-10 08:59 AM
    Updated first post with Version 2. Please read the change log and the comments I have made.

I'll be looking forward to hear your feedback!

Also:

@Nozzles Brewin and Yester18 - Thanks for your interest guys, I will PM you the links first for the next update for some testing. Really appreciate it
    Thanks for the swift update benox.

I'd love to test future versions too, so PM me if you want some help. This is by far my fav theme.

Donation coming your way soon as I get paid tommorow

Weather slot - perfect, spot on
    Hidden Today - perfect, spot on

Personal Feedback:

- Still think the blue highlight could be darker, but not sure what other people think? Still makes it hard to see some things on ligher backgrounds. I try to get a screenshot to show what I mean for you

Bugs:

- There a issue with the font size / layout on the call screen. Forgive the marks covering up numbers, but as you can see longer caller names overlapp the My Number section:

I'll post the image up later, can't now while I'm at work

Thanks again benox - your a star themer.
    08-11-10 09:22 AM
    @BerryUK--how are you able to download the file for hidden today and weather version2? Because the link still doesn't work.
    08-11-10 09:45 AM
    @BerryUK--how are you able to download the file for hidden today and weather version2? Because the link still doesn't work.
    I did yeah - here's the link: http://www.tinyurl.com/2uczqt5

Just shove it into your BB brower.
    08-11-10 09:53 AM

thks for the url, working fine now
    08-11-10 10:01 AM

I entered the link in the bb browser and just got a whole page of the file and unable to download. Am I missing a step somewhere? Thanks for the help, btw.
    08-11-10 10:09 AM
    I entered the link in the bb browser and just got a whole page of the file and unable to download. Am I missing a step somewhere? Thanks for the help, btw.
    yeah the original link did that also but this one works, what i allways do with ota links is email the link to my BB then go from there
    08-11-10 10:11 AM
    Bugs:

- There a issue with the font size / layout on the call screen. Forgive the marks covering up numbers, but as you can see longer caller names overlapp the My Number section:

I'll post the image up later, can't now while I'm at work
    Yep, I am also seeing an issue with oversized fonts. In my case, the dates in the messaging apps don't follow the settings under "Options->Screen/Keyboard".
    08-11-10 10:13 AM
    yeah the original link did that also but this one works, what i allways do with ota links is email the link to my BB then go from there
    Yep. Emailed it to myself and still got the whole file but not the download. Guess I'll have to wait for Benox to fix it. Thanks, though.
    08-11-10 10:18 AM
    only suggestions on my part are the icon for the profiles...a bit too small and the size of the font for the hidden today's could be a bit smaller. but otherwise the best theme for os6!!!
    08-11-10 10:23 AM

Ah. Got it working finally. Thanks again!
    08-11-10 10:42 AM
    I tried the link on my phone and it worked perfectly. I am not sure what exactly the problem is but I think it may have to do with a small mistake in typing in the address exactly. The link IS case sensitive.

BerryUK, thanks for making a tinyurl link for it - I'll put it in the first post so that people who cannot get the other one working can use it. And I look forward to the donation!
    08-11-10 12:01 PM
    You going to add new focus icons?
    08-11-10 12:21 PM
    And I look forward to the donation!
    A donation will be heading your way, for sure.

I think the theme is looking really good right now. There is plenty of room for new notifications, the weather slot is just right, and the missing options in the Media folder are now included as well. I wouldn't mind if the hidden today preview font is just a tad larger, but it's still fine as is.

Personally, I'd love a no transitions version; although the fade in/out one used here is subtle enough.

Thanks again for being accommodating to the requests.
    08-11-10 01:04 PM
    You going to add new focus icons?
    Yupp, even though I'm not a fan of those focus icons, I will still update the post with a version that has the new focus icons.

@zager - thank you!
    08-11-10 01:06 PM
    Yupp, even though I'm not a fan of those focus icons, I will still update the post with a version that has the new focus icons.

@zager - thank you!
    I hope the new focus icon as round corners cause the new square one is ugly

oh and as soon as i can i will donate, this is a must have theme
    08-11-10 02:28 PM
    can i get the wallpaper please thanks!!
    08-11-10 04:37 PM
    +1 for the caller names overlapp the My Number section
    08-11-10 08:10 PM
    any luck with the hidden dock?
    08-11-10 08:10 PM
    Wallpaper:

I'll start reading up on how to do a hidden dock so if that goes well, there will be a hidden dock version
    08-11-10 08:45 PM
284 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD