What he means is that there is no Explore option in the media folder. You can use the file application as a substitute.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 03:03 AM
    Maybe it's just me but...I like the "hotspots" on the top of the screen, which allow you to access the battery (status), alarm clock, and connections. If anyone else agrees, sure g'head..if not oh well.

I'll be sticking around for V2...

oh, good job by the way!! Love it!

EDIT: Hidden dock would just be the icing on the cake!
    Last edited by cardu3851; 08-10-10 at 03:17 AM.
    08-10-10 03:08 AM
    What he means is that there is no Explore option in the media folder. You can use the file application as a substitute.

Ah now I understand, and yes he is 100% correct, the explore function isn't there, but its a bit more then that. The following options are missing:

Explore
    Memory Use
    Options
    Recieve Using Bluetooth

From what I can see, so its a bit of a issue of all those are missing, the bluetooth one in particular. The bluetooth option is there once you go into the folder, but still missing the others.

I guess you can call it a bug? Can anyone else confirm these are missing?

Still its v1 of the theme and there will always be bugs.
    08-10-10 03:50 AM
    Ah now I understand, and yes he is 100% correct, the explore function isn't there, but its a bit more then that. The following options are missing:

Explore
    Memory Use
    Options
    Recieve Using Bluetooth

From what I can see, so its a bit of a issue of all those are missing, the bluetooth one in particular. The bluetooth option is there once you go into the folder, but still missing the others.

I guess you can call it a bug? Can anyone else confirm these are missing?

Still its v1 of the theme and there will always be bugs.

I can live with those, there are many workaround to the above mentioned bugs. This theme is the best one for me, will be rocking this until the bb 6 os starts to leak.

08-10-10 03:58 AM
    Yeah its a really good theme, can't wait to see v2.
    08-10-10 04:13 AM
    Hi guys! I'll most likely be uploading the version 2 update tonight so stick around
    08-10-10 09:12 AM
    Woohoo! Thanks! Need a tester, let me know
    08-10-10 09:25 AM
    I am very curios,i'll stick around.
    Thanks.
    08-10-10 09:44 AM
    Nice! Can't wait to see v2
    08-10-10 09:53 AM
    Nice work for your first theme. But, about the notification icons--how many can we see on the homescreen? For instance, I can't have both the weather and batteryex icons show at the same time. The latter disappears if I enable the weather notification icon. I have to remove the weather icon for the batteryex to show. Then when I have an SMS notification, that pushes out the batteryex icon, even though there is only the Messages icon there. So only two shows.

It seems like there is plenty of room on the bar for at least 6 or 7 notifications to show at once, like other OS6 styled themes. If you can look into that, it'd be great, as this is one of the nicest one around.

Also, as others have mentioned, the following list of options on the Media folder are missing.

Explore
    Memory Use
    Options
    Receive Using Bluetooth

Thanks very much for sharing this theme. BTW, I love the input text feature on the call screens.
    08-10-10 11:20 AM
    Nice work for your first theme. But, about the notification icons--how many can we see on the homescreen? For instance, I can't have both the weather and batteryex icons show at the same time. The latter disappears if I enable the weather notification icon. I have to remove the weather icon for the batteryex to show. Then when I have an SMS notification, that pushes out the batteryex icon, even though there is only the Messages icon there. So only two shows.

It seems like there is plenty of room on the bar for at least 6 or 7 notifications to show at once, like other OS6 styled themes. If you can look into that, it'd be great, as this is one of the nicest one around.

Also, as others have mentioned, the following list of options on the Media folder are missing.

Explore
    Memory Use
    Options
    Receive Using Bluetooth

Thanks very much for sharing this theme. BTW, I love the input text feature on the call screens.
    Thanks, I did not realize this before. I have fixed it for v2 but am currently working on other changes and then I will upload v2
    08-10-10 09:06 PM
    I'm with Yester, would love to test, you've bent over backwards for most of these changes, this is outstanding for a free theme, truly above and beyond what I could have expected
    08-10-10 09:43 PM
    waiting for v2.
    08-10-10 11:00 PM
    I'm just exporting the themes right now junelzkee. Almost done!
    08-10-10 11:03 PM
    cant wait to try it
    08-10-10 11:11 PM
    Updated first post with Version 2. Please read the change log and the comments I have made.

I'll be looking forward to hear your feedback!

Also:

@Nozzles Brewin and Yester18 - Thanks for your interest guys, I will PM you the links first for the next update for some testing. Really appreciate it
    08-10-10 11:35 PM
    Link for v2 for weather and hidden today doesn't work.
    Also, not sure if this can be fixed but I have 2 bbm groups.
    Each attached to one of my convenience keys. However, I only get one notification symbol.
    Makes it really confusing to go back and forth between groups to see which one is msg'ing...thanks!

EDIT: ok, the bbm group notification issue is not theme related. Nevermind! I'm back in love again...
    Last edited by cardu3851; 08-10-10 at 11:51 PM.
    08-10-10 11:43 PM
    ota link not working?
    08-10-10 11:47 PM
    Yeah sorry, that's what I meant.
    Ota link for v2 weather and hidden today is not working. Thank you for correcting me.

08-10-10 11:49 PM
    wow got nothing to say for now hehe, this theme is perfect thank you sir
    08-10-10 11:59 PM
    Nice update! Now if we can get the v2 hidden today and weather version link working, it'd be perfect. Thanks!
    08-11-10 12:38 AM
    Nice update! Now if we can get the v2 hidden today and weather version link working, it'd be perfect. Thanks!
    it is working.
    08-11-10 12:44 AM
    it is working.
    No, it's not. The only v2 link that works is the zen with weather.
    08-11-10 12:53 AM
    THe theme is looking great.. too bad the Link for v2 for weather and hidden today doesn't work..
    08-11-10 02:59 AM
    Hi
    This theme looks great but I am having a bit of trouble installing it on my phone. I have downloaded the .JAD file and emailed it to my phone. When I click on the file it opens the description screen but when I click download it says "download failed"

Any help would be very welcome.
    08-11-10 03:53 AM
284 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD