Hi Folks,

I spent a bit longer on this one so thought I would wax lyrical about it for a few lines.

This one has 4 hotspots for Manage Connections, Messages, Calender and Profiles but mainly it has acres of room to see your wallpapers.

Yes after a months of having the base OS6 theme I felt the need for acreage !

The main idea is to keep the real estate but add a little functionality, which I think I have done.

Anyway give it a go and if it works for you fantastic if not I am certain more able people will be along in the weeks to come.

OTA
    01-30-11 06:47 PM
    Looks mighty cool! Thanks for sharing Andy.
    01-30-11 07:04 PM
    thanks.good
    01-30-11 09:20 PM
    Works great! Thanks a lot! Here it is with a dark background:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 09:30 PM
    bkir72...care to share that wallpaper? I am going to download this theme when I convert to OS6.
    01-30-11 09:41 PM
    Glad you are enjoying it

Still needs a little tinkering but that can wait for a couple of days.
    01-30-11 09:55 PM
    bkir72...care to share that wallpaper? I am going to download this theme when I convert to OS6.
    No problem, PM me your email, I've got 4 you can have, but don't want to hijack the thread.

01-30-11 09:55 PM
    Love this theme. I was itching to get a wallpaper friendly theme after having to deal with RIMs crowded homescreen!

Couple things I noticed:

On the homepage the alarm notification is slightly off the screen in the bottom right.

Battery symbol would look much better flipped 180 degrees

And it would be nice to have the 3G/EDGE/edge show up on the homescreen (that's just personal preference though)

Those are the only things I noticed so far. Great job!
    01-31-11 02:22 PM
    When I get time there are several things I am going to change on it including your suggestions, thank you.

Will keep tinkering until someone comes up with something I prefer but I expect to have hidden today and messages along with the choice of having a weather slot or not in the next couple of editions.

Nothing remarkable but intend to keep it looking as minimal as possible.
    01-31-11 05:16 PM
    Thank you for the well ermmm thanks.

Appreciated.
    02-01-11 11:24 AM
    Thanks Andy! Looks good.
    02-01-11 06:28 PM
    The link is broken

02-03-11 11:16 AM
    Also now that I have played around with it for a few days I would almost say put the battery icon (on the homescreen) on the edge. When you got from the Homescreen to the Menu page the battery switches places. It just looked a little odd when the signal icon stayed the same switching screen but the battery icon moved and flipped directions.
    02-03-11 02:18 PM
    The link is broken

Curious, works for me.

I should have a cleaner version up in a day or so. Basically the same just rejigged a little bit.

Just been manic at work this week so no chance to play.
    02-04-11 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD