Most excellent theme.
    Thank you
    02-08-11 02:42 PM
    updated Newberry with a couple things:
    1- Icons and notifications should be better now
    2- Date now when clicked opens the calendar app instead of displaying calendar items.

To update just download the OTA and it will replace your existing theme with the current version
    Nice Theme. Is there anyway to still download the old version where clicking the date opens the calendar items instead of the calendar app?
    02-08-11 04:26 PM
    Nice Theme. Is there anyway to still download the old version where clicking the date opens the calendar items instead of the calendar app?
    I will be updating the theme hopefully tonight to do just that. I had disabled it due to a small issue but that has been resolved so I will upload the update later
    02-08-11 06:52 PM
    Newberry OS6 theme updated - Date button now displays 5 calendar items now that you can scroll through. Download link updated
    02-08-11 09:03 PM
    Very nice theme, but my battery indicator is white, not green like in your screen shots.
    02-08-11 10:28 PM
    Very nice theme, but my battery indicator is white, not green like in your screen shots.
    For os6 I used the standard default battery. I did not replace it with the green one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 12:20 AM
    Thank you. I will look at the scrolling part to see what you are talking about and see if that is something that can be added.
    Cool thanks, at second look the scrolling is only limited when going from the top icons to the bottom. Any icon in the lower rows is able to scroll directly up.

Also, are the names of the programs that are highlighted supposed to show up? I noticed when I was on the profiles icon that the name of the profile appeared.

Let me know if I'm buggin.

Edit: I just installed the latest iteration of your theme and the names of everything appear fine. Maybe you changed something, maybe it was just a reinstallation that did it. Thanks!

Edit #2: I just noticed that you changed the highlighting option on the upper icons. No more white line, but a box around the option selected. Perfecto! I'm also diggin' the changed calendar function, nice.
    Last edited by ComputerJAM; 02-09-11 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Correction. Kudos.
    02-09-11 11:28 AM

Edit: I just installed the latest iteration of your theme and the names of everything appear fine. Maybe you changed something, maybe it was just a reinstallation that did it. Thanks!
    The status text on the previous version was not setup correctly. The update fixes that and that is why they are showing up now
    02-09-11 12:05 PM
    Does anyone know why my day is abbreviated? Like today my BB shows "Wed, Feb 9" instead of "Wednesday, February 9."
    02-09-11 03:40 PM
    Does anyone know why my day is abbreviated? Like today my BB shows "Wed, Feb 9" instead of "Wednesday, February 9."
    Sometimes some theme is like that. Whether theres no enough space t
    4 the entire text or just the themer didn't pay enough attention.
    02-09-11 04:05 PM
    With OS6, this is how the date is displayed now. No more long dates
    02-09-11 06:03 PM
    Is there a way to access Universal Search on the OS6 version and still keep my keyboard shortcuts?

I know I can set the Launch by Typing option to Universal Search, but I like setting this to Application Shortcuts.

Is there another way? Otherwise, a 4th predefined tab (next to Media) would be cool to access Universal Search. It looks like there is room with the shortened date.

Great theme regardless
    02-10-11 04:59 PM
    Is there a way to access Universal Search on the OS6 version and still keep my keyboard shortcuts?

I know I can set the Launch by Typing option to Universal Search, but I like setting this to Application Shortcuts.

Is there another way? Otherwise, a 4th predefined tab (next to Media) would be cool to access Universal Search. It looks like there is room with the shortened date.

Great theme regardless
    Right now there seems to be an issue with the universal search and OS6 Custom themes because of the Theme builder. With custom themes you can use universal search just by typing the letters directly. If you need the default application shortcuts, then you cannot use it the universal search unless an icon or button was built into the theme.
    02-10-11 06:03 PM
    Thanks for the response about the battery indicator. Again keep up the good work.
    02-10-11 09:07 PM
    Thanks for the update!

Is there suppose to be transition in OS6? It's not working for me.
    02-11-11 06:39 AM
    Thanks for the update!

Is there suppose to be transition in OS6? It's not working for me.
    Transitions are an option for the themer whether to keep them or remove them. For this theme I do not have them on.

02-11-11 08:40 AM
    Is it possible to brighten rectangular highlight around the selected areas to match the weather icon highlight? It seems like white compared to grey.

Still my favorite theme.

02-11-11 11:16 AM
    Hi Mate!!! great theme, i've been using it for quite a while now and i cant find anyother thats so handy...
    Just upgraded today to OS6 and I was thrilled to see you hade an OS6 OTA already out (kinda lost and dont really like the default OS6 theme...)
    Anyway, something I just noticed on your theme on the OS6 version that worked (if I well remember) on the OS5... maybe a bug, you tell me...

When you charge ur BB I can't see the little thunder that indicates the charging mode when on the default screen but I do see it when I browse my contact (and so far that's the only time I'm able to see that little charging indicator on the battery indicator. Did any one noticed that as well or is it just me??
    02-12-11 02:52 AM
    Hi Mate!!! great theme, i've been using it for quite a while now and i cant find anyother thats so handy...
    Just upgraded today to OS6 and I was thrilled to see you hade an OS6 OTA already out (kinda lost and dont really like the default OS6 theme...)
    Anyway, something I just noticed on your theme on the OS6 version that worked (if I well remember) on the OS5... maybe a bug, you tell me...

When you charge ur BB I can't see the little thunder that indicates the charging mode when on the default screen but I do see it when I browse my contact (and so far that's the only time I'm able to see that little charging indicator on the battery indicator. Did any one noticed that as well or is it just me??
    Thanks for the feedback. I am using the default OEM battery that comes with the theme builder and this issue might be related to the OS6 software. I am not sure really sure. When I loaded the theme (when I had OS6), it displayed the lightning symbol when charging from the computer but did not when charging from the wall charger. I don't believe this is theme related but more OS6 related (based on the OS6 version). Hope that helps.
    02-12-11 01:55 PM
    Is it possible to brighten rectangular highlight around the selected areas to match the weather icon highlight? It seems like white compared to grey.

Still my favorite theme.

I will see what I can do on that.
    ComputerJAM likes this.
    02-12-11 01:56 PM
    Any updates on this one?
    02-18-11 10:45 AM
    Any updates on this one?
    Not really. I looked at the focus icons for the tabs and they are set to have a white border and composer shows them that way. Once imported into Theme Builder it somehow changes that. To change that again means creating new focus items again for each of of the tabs and other items and that basically means almost redesigning the theme and at the moment I do not have a lot of time to do that.
    Last edited by al3azim; 02-18-11 at 02:34 PM.
    02-18-11 02:25 PM
    Not really. I looked at the focus icons for the tabs and they are set to have a white border and composer shows them that way. Once imported into Theme Builder it somehow changes that. To change that again means creating new focus items again for each of of the tabs and other items and that basically means almost redesigning the theme and at the moment I do not have a lot of time to do that.
    Cool, I appreciate the response.

This is still my favorite theme.

Regards, Frank
    02-18-11 02:34 PM
    Cool, I appreciate the response.

This is still my favorite theme.

Regards, Frank
    Frank,
    PM me you email. I can send you a version with a slight change for you to check out. It might do the trick for you.
    02-18-11 02:39 PM
    Frank,
    PM me you email. I can send you a version with a slight change for you to check out. It might do the trick for you.
    Thank you, PM sent.
    02-18-11 05:28 PM
146 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD