FYI, on AT&T, the "Wi-Fi" symbol is actually located where your UMA lettering is located.
    I changed it. It's not like that anymore. The wifi symbol has been moved over to the left side.
    05-12-10 05:40 PM
    the regular zen hasn't been touched. it's still correct. it has 6 slots

*edit* my post wasn't clear, I'm sorry for the confusion. The weather slot HT have been moved, not the non weather slots versions.
    I guess I meant the reg zen (non-hidden dock) with weather. How many slots does the revised version of this theme have?
    05-12-10 05:52 PM
    I guess I meant the reg zen (non-hidden dock) with weather. How many slots does the revised version of this theme have?
    The reg zen with weather has 5 like in the screenshot I posted before.
    05-12-10 05:54 PM
    The reg zen with weather has 5 like in the screenshot I posted before.
    Sorry to bug you, but i am confused. The last screen shot you posted for me after the update is the reg zen with weather and there are 6 slots...see a few posts down where you posted the screen shot, as I wanted to see what the update would look like. The change log says 5 slots, but the screen shots has the updated hidden today text moved, shows the weather slot and 6 other slots.
    05-12-10 05:59 PM
    RGARLING: So, the reg zen still retains 6 entries in the update, as shown on your screen shoot? Based on the explanation, I thought you took away one slot, down to 5, which is why I was not going to update. If there is still 6 slots on the weather reg zen, then please let me know. Thanks.
    this is what I was referring to. See your Post #72 (screen shot of 6 slots + weather)
    05-12-10 06:01 PM
    this is what I was referring to. See your Post #72 (screen shot of 6 slots + weather)

nope, it's 5. the part that says "application name" is not part of the hidden today. that is so you can see the name of the icon you are scrolling over.

are you referring to the icon slots or the hidden today calendar entries? the hidden today is 5 entries.
    Last edited by rgarling; 05-12-10 at 06:13 PM.
    05-12-10 06:10 PM
    This theme is fast!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 07:14 PM
    I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the fonts don't 'bold' when there's a new message. Only the icon changes and you can see it's unread from the icon. This works fine unless you have myspace or facebook synced with your inbox where the icon does not change and the only way to see if the facebook message is unread I by the bolded text. Will you fix this?

05-12-10 07:37 PM
    I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the fonts don't 'bold' when there's a new message. Only the icon changes and you can see it's unread from the icon. This works fine unless you have myspace or facebook synced with your inbox where the icon does not change and the only way to see if the facebook message is unread I by the bolded text. Will you fix this?

I'm not sure why they won't bold! The only thing I did is change the font to arial, I didn't mess w/the style.
    05-12-10 11:19 PM
    4 Thumbs up with the theme!

might ad a flipclock in front ? (sorry had to be brutal and ask)

anyways one of the top 3 free themes around! :-)
    05-13-10 03:42 AM
    4 Thumbs up with the theme!

might ad a flipclock in front ? (sorry had to be brutal and ask)

anyways one of the top 3 free themes around! :-)
    Thanks! I have no idea how to add the flipclock. Besides I don't want to take away from the other themes that already use that feature. They are really great and I want mine to stand out from them. Sorry!
    05-13-10 03:55 AM
    Thanks! I have no idea how to add the flipclock. Besides I don't want to take away from the other themes that already use that feature. They are really great and I want mine to stand out from them. Sorry!
    brutal svg. hhahaha.
    05-13-10 04:07 AM
    brutal svg. hhahaha.
    I can only imagine!
    05-13-10 04:31 AM
    LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks!!!
    05-13-10 11:02 AM
    Love this awesome theme!

Have a look at the calendar day view. The day-of-week selector is highlighted but it is barely visible.

Thanks for sharing this theme.
    05-13-10 11:31 AM
    can you take a screenshot and show me what you are talking about? i no longer have a BB to duplicate what you are seeing.
    05-13-10 01:12 PM
    can you take a screenshot and show me what you are talking about? i no longer have a BB to duplicate what you are seeing.
    Sorry this is taking a while. Had to take a crash course in taking screenshots on a BB. Note the Thursday box in the upper right corner.

Thanks.
    05-13-10 03:13 PM
    OH I see it! Unfrotunately, I don't know what would have caused that to change. All of my highlights have been changed to green and I've never seen this issue before. I'm very sorry, I don'tknow how to fix it

Can anyone else shed some light on how to fix it?
    05-13-10 04:37 PM
    ok how do you download this ?
    05-13-10 08:29 PM
    Thank you .. nice theme keep going
    05-13-10 09:42 PM
    ok how do you download this ?
    Direct your phones browser to this page and click to download the ota links in my first post.

05-14-10 02:12 AM
    One possible bug I have noticed that when I am in an app, such as Facebook, and I tag a picture, then type a caption to that picture, the background is white and the font is white, so you cannot see what you are typing at all. It is like typing in the blind and the letters on the screen are invisible. I noticed this same issue eleswhere, too. Any fix to this?

* I am using reg zen w/ weather
    05-14-10 08:00 AM
    Just my two cents. There may be a ton of Droid/HTC themes out there, but this one is really nice. It's fast, unlike some of the others, and the homescreen isn't too busy. I found it functional and enjoyable on its own merits, whether one pays any attention to the conceptual parentage or not. This is quality work that will surely have lasting appeal. Thank you for making this.

PS. Since we're apparently supposed to find something to gripe about when posting in theme threads: the icons are too big. LOL.
    (The above statement is not made to offend anybody! I'm just having fun )
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 05-14-10 at 09:20 AM.
    05-14-10 09:14 AM
    OH I see it! Unfrotunately, I don't know what would have caused that to change. All of my highlights have been changed to green and I've never seen this issue before. I'm very sorry, I don'tknow how to fix it

Can anyone else shed some light on how to fix it?
    I'm not sure if he meant the green; IIUC he was referring to the box around the T-for-Thursday. You can't see it.
    05-14-10 09:19 AM
    I'm not sure if he meant the green; IIUC he was referring to the box around the T-for-Thursday. You can't see it.
    Yeah I knew that lol. I don't know how to fix it though.

05-14-10 12:25 PM
168 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD