This is great! and the lil android waving the arms is adorable I didn't think I would like this b/c of the color scheme, but I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and give it a try...and I love it! it's extremely fast and smooth. if you decide in the future to do a zen with 7 or 8 icons that would be awesome!!!!!!

Thank you for All of the TIME and EFFORT you put into this and for providing it for free.
    05-06-10 03:00 PM
    redbadger & optimo, yes there is a reason it's not on the screen. it wouldn't fit anywhere within the banner. i have added it within the hotkeys. press lowercase "z" on both versions to get profiles please.

please redownload the first version if you originally downloaded that. the "z" will work now
    Last edited by rgarling; 05-06-10 at 05:16 PM.
    05-06-10 05:04 PM
    Thanks! Have you updated to 5.0 yet? How is it treating you?

btw, there are transitions and I know you're not a fan of those. But they aren't anything huge, just a fade.
    Yes, on 5.0.0.591 in spite of all of the complaints from folks. No issues for me, believe it or not. Just fast 5.0 goodness! I'm really liking it a lot. Would love to try one of the leaks or a hybrid, but on my BES it's probably not a good idea.

I'll check it out in spite of your note about transitions...

Hope all is well with you and yours, and thanks for sharing more of your work with the CB community! Yet again!!
    05-06-10 05:27 PM
    Yes, on 5.0.0.591 in spite of all of the complaints from folks. No issues for me, believe it or not. Just fast 5.0 goodness! I'm really liking it a lot. Would love to try one of the leaks or a hybrid, but on my BES it's probably not a good idea.

I'll check it out in spite of your note about transitions...

Hope all is well with you and yours, and thanks for sharing more of your work with the CB community! Yet again!!
    Holy cow! Wow .591 was TERRIBLE For me. Battery was sucked dry w/in hours & browser took 5 clicks on a link before it would respond. I use the phone alot and the browser so that wasn't gonna work for me.

The transitions aren't much, I promise!!

Thank you and I'm doing well over here. Hope you are too!
    05-06-10 05:44 PM
    This is great! and the lil android waving the arms is adorable I didn't think I would like this b/c of the color scheme, but I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and give it a try...and I love it! it's extremely fast and smooth. if you decide in the future to do a zen with 7 or 8 icons that would be awesome!!!!!!

Thank you for All of the TIME and EFFORT you put into this and for providing it for free.
    hahah thank you! I wish i could see it in action.. i have my Droid Eris and no BB to test. I sold it

I could do a zen with the smaller icons. Shouldn't take too long, but I must focus on my homework now. In the last two weeks of school before I have a week break!
    05-06-10 05:46 PM
    I've had this theme for a whole 5 mins and I already love it I can set it to my calender the hide the icons lov it
    05-06-10 07:33 PM
    LOL. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 08:03 PM
    Holy cow! Wow .591 was TERRIBLE For me. Battery was sucked dry w/in hours & browser took 5 clicks on a link before it would respond. I use the phone alot and the browser so that wasn't gonna work for me.

The transitions aren't much, I promise!!

Thank you and I'm doing well over here. Hope you are too!
    I ended up waiting for the platform update/fix came out and it's been very solid so far with good battery life for me. Browser click hasn't been an issue, thank goodness.

Checked out this theme, great looking stuff. I really like the icons a lot, and the font/color scheme looks great. Nice work as always! (and the transitions are OK too )
    05-06-10 09:10 PM
    Very nice theme. Thanks for sharing!
    05-06-10 11:18 PM
    I ended up waiting for the platform update/fix came out and it's been very solid so far with good battery life for me. Browser click hasn't been an issue, thank goodness.

Checked out this theme, great looking stuff. I really like the icons a lot, and the font/color scheme looks great. Nice work as always! (and the transitions are OK too )
    I'm glad I have your approval on the transitions! LOL!
    05-07-10 01:08 AM
    Maybe on the weather slot. What weather app are you using?

Please on the weather slot?
    05-07-10 07:40 AM
    Please on the weather slot?
    I'll see what I can do. I may have some extra time today.

05-07-10 09:03 AM
    I'll see what I can do. I may have some extra time today.

+1 on the weather slot, please. Much appreciated and great work btw!
    05-07-10 09:32 AM
    +1 on the weather slot, please. Much appreciated and great work btw!
    thanks! i'm getting ready to upload the weather slots now. figure i might as well do it before i start my day just to get them out of the way
    05-07-10 09:55 AM
    weather slot versions are up!
    05-07-10 10:01 AM
    weather slot versions are up!
    Thx so much for the weather slot!!! Killa theme!!!
    05-07-10 10:19 AM
    How do you get Sound Profiles on the first version w/ Weather?
    05-07-10 12:06 PM
    How do you get Sound Profiles on the first version w/ Weather?
    should be able to just press "z" and it will work.
    05-07-10 05:21 PM
    nice! i would love it more if it showed the network status though, EDGE/3G etc.

other than that, good job!
    05-07-10 09:29 PM
    nice! i would love it more if it showed the network status though, EDGE/3G etc.

other than that, good job!
    I had that hidden. I couldn't think of where to put it. The top of the banner is exactly how my Droid Eris looks. Maybe I will move it to the transparent part under the banner.
    05-07-10 10:11 PM
    network signal has been added in all versions. please re-download!
    05-07-10 10:55 PM
    Looks very polished, clean! Nice work!
    Thank you!
    05-08-10 01:40 PM
    network signal has been added in all versions. please re-download!
    nice! thanks...i couldn't use it without it...it just felt weird to me, lol

can you post the default background? the gray one in the apps screen
    05-08-10 09:25 PM
    it's just the normal OEM droid wallpaper.

http://www.droidforums.net/gallery/d..._Wallpaper.JPG
    05-09-10 12:42 AM
    awesome theme! Great work! Thanks for making it free.
    05-09-10 12:55 AM
168 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD