Hello everyone:

This is by far, the most complicated thing I have ever done. The hidden dock itself took like 4 hours! I was thinking of making this premium because of the time spent, but I didn't make the icons, so I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Anyways, this is just like my "April Showers Bring May Flowers" theme. I used the same icons and the color was changed to a soft pink. Font was also changed to "Segoe Script".

Even though the theme says "Mother's Day" you can really use it all year long!

Specs:

-FREE
    -This is my first hidden dock theme with a hidden today. Hidden today is reachable from the 1st and the 6th icon ONLY. I know -some people put it on the first, and I use it on the 6th.
    -Scroll up from 2-5 to hide the dock, you will be on the profiles icon (the icon focus is transparent)
    -Scroll up from Hidden Today text to get to profiles icon.
    -Scrolling down from profiles shows icon 2 on the dock, scrolling down from hidden today text shows icon 1
    -User customized font inside the theme
    -Soft pink color font
    -Six user customizable dock icons
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -To find more wallpapers like the main one go to Wallcoo.net - Professional Wallpaper site, High Resolution Wallpapers & Widescreen wallpapers!
    -HOTKEYS - QL is spacebar and $ is for SMS/MMS
    -Unfortunately, there isn't a weather slot. I couldn't figure out how to put one and make it work correctly with the .svg file. It kept showing as the 1st icon on the homescreen when I wanted it to be the 7th.

OS 5.0- DOWNLOAD HERE

Always do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly!

As always feedback and/or screenshots are appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy!
    Last edited by rgarling; 03-08-10 at 12:47 AM.
    03-08-10 12:39 AM
    another awesome theme, thanks so much for sharing :]
    03-08-10 06:15 AM
    Thanks for another great theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 08:23 AM
    Gorgeous theme. You are so talented!
    03-08-10 08:33 AM
    hidden dock!!!!love it!!!!

just the background and wallpaper make the text not so clear, could you make a simple color one with hidden dock? thanks so much!
    03-08-10 09:08 AM
    Very cute, although the script is hard to read. Thanks so much for sharing.
    03-08-10 09:17 AM
    This is a really cute theme!
    03-08-10 12:19 PM
    hidden dock!!!!love it!!!!

just the background and wallpaper make the text not so clear, could you make a simple color one with hidden dock? thanks so much!
    You can change the wallpaper to anything you want it to be.

03-08-10 04:06 PM
    Oh, I think I forgot to mention this up top, you are able to scroll thru ur hidden today items by just scrolling up from the first or sixth icon. The dock will hide, but it allows you to scroll thru.

03-08-10 04:19 PM
    Oh, I think I forgot to mention this up top, you are able to scroll thru ur hidden today items by just scrolling up from the first or sixth icon. The dock will hide, but it allows you to scroll thru and there will be a pink highlight makiing the text easier to see.

03-08-10 04:19 PM
    Hello everyone:

This is by far, the most complicated thing I have ever done. The hidden dock itself took like 4 hours! I was thinking of making this premium because of the time spent, but I didn't make the icons, so I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Anyways, this is just like my "April Showers Bring May Flowers" theme. I used the same icons and the color was changed to a soft pink. Font was also changed to "Segoe Script".

Even though the theme says "Mother's Day" you can really use it all year long!

Specs:

-FREE
    -This is my first hidden dock theme with a hidden today. Hidden today is reachable from the 1st and the 6th icon ONLY. I know -some people put it on the first, and I use it on the 6th.
    -Scroll up from 2-5 to hide the dock, you will be on the profiles icon (the icon focus is transparent)
    -Scroll up from Hidden Today text to get to profiles icon.
    -Scrolling down from profiles shows icon 2 on the dock, scrolling down from hidden today text shows icon 1
    -User customized font inside the theme
    -Soft pink color font
    -Six user customizable dock icons
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -To find more wallpapers like the main one go to Wallcoo.net - Professional Wallpaper site, High Resolution Wallpapers & Widescreen wallpapers!
    -HOTKEYS - QL is spacebar and $ is for SMS/MMS
    -Unfortunately, there isn't a weather slot. I couldn't figure out how to put one and make it work correctly with the .svg file. It kept showing as the 1st icon on the homescreen when I wanted it to be the 7th.

OS 5.0- DOWNLOAD HERE

Always do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly!

As always feedback and/or screenshots are appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy!
    Girl u rock! I knew u can do it. Sorry for the struggle with the hidden dock. U see I may be able to make themes but I never tried.
    03-08-10 11:08 PM
    hi, what programme do i open these files with? im a newbie and not too sure?
    05-04-10 01:06 PM
    hi, what programme do i open these files with? im a newbie and not too sure?
    Since this is an OTA (Over the Air) file u gotta open it from yur BB browser. Do the following: copy the OTA link and past it to a Compose message body from yur PC and send it to yurself to yur BB. Open the mail and click on the link. Follow the instructions. Easy pie.
    Edit: I just see u r not a BB user. Than u cannot use this theme.
    05-04-10 01:33 PM
    I hate my mother.... few month ago she sat down on my bold9000... it had no chance to survive... :-( :-)
    05-05-10 07:03 AM
    I hate my mother.... few month ago she sat down on my bold9000... it had no chance to survive... :-( :-)
    R u serious? I wanna know what would u say if yur child hates u cuz accidentally u broke smtg of his.
    05-05-10 11:30 PM
    Hey- did u c my avatar? Its Homer... so u should guess, that i try to be a littel bit witty... i love my parents!!!! And my daughter loves me too.... but im nearly sure, that my daughter (18) will kill me, if i broke her beloved samsung (its very hard for me to accept this... shes allowed to kill me in this case, but what have i done wrong in education, that she is using s samsung?!?) :-)
    05-06-10 01:48 AM
    Hey- did u c my avatar? Its Homer... so u should guess, that i try to be a littel bit witty... i love my parents!!!! And my daughter loves me too.... but im nearly sure, that my daughter (18) will kill me, if i broke her beloved samsung (its very hard for me to accept this... shes allowed to kill me in this case, but what have i done wrong in education, that she is using s samsung?!?) :-)
    SAMSUNG?!? oh no...! get her to a bb/droid, STAT.
    05-06-10 07:15 PM
    Explanation accepted.

P.S. I never watched Family guy sorry
    Last edited by krisztibi; 05-06-10 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Putting a line
    05-06-10 08:01 PM
    Homer is a protagonist in "The Simpsons"... :-) But dont care- it is no dramatic knowledge gap...:-) But we never could marry! :-)))))

Samsung was also a shock to me... to her (relative) pardon: its a jet (windows)... :-) She has a friend, who is also confused and is using a (i ... i cant spell it...its so hard- forgive me..) a... no..noki...nokia.. (damned- its said!) Ill try my very best to bring back god and RIM in there life! :-)
    05-07-10 01:35 AM
    Homer is a protagonist in "The Simpsons"... :-) But dont care- it is no dramatic knowledge gap...:-) But we never could marry! :-)))))

Samsung was also a shock to me... to her (relative) pardon: its a jet (windows)... :-) She has a friend, who is also confused and is using a (i ... i cant spell it...its so hard- forgive me..) a... no..noki...nokia.. (damned- its said!) Ill try my very best to bring back god and RIM in there life! :-)
    haha! good luck with that..
    05-07-10 08:49 PM
    The missing ******word is spelled B, I , T, C and H....:-D

05-08-10 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD