Sick theme man. And thanks for protecting our country. I love blackberry. And modern warfare 2 is sick. But I'm new to adding these themes. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the weather to show up on the main screen.
    01-27-10 09:34 AM
    Love it. Went to phonezoo and down loaded some tones for it. My wife hates it. So it makes me love it that much more. Love the red dot and the blood smear when u get a msg.
    01-30-10 02:46 PM
    This theme looks pretty sick! Thanx for the share!
    01-30-10 06:44 PM
    Sick theme man. And thanks for protecting our country. I love blackberry. And modern warfare 2 is sick. But I'm new to adding these themes. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the weather to show up on the main screen.
    Download weatherbug or a beweather. I think there is another one that works too. When you push the menu button to display all of your icons, it should be located on the first spot on the left, 2nd row. If you use the weatherbug app, go to preferences and and scroll down until you see the "homescreen" section. You can change when it will automatically get the latest weather temps and the next option is for forecasting hi/lo on the home screen. Make sure it's on, the app icon is in the correct spot, and it will show up on the main screen. Sorry if it sounds a lil confusing lol. Let me know if you need any more clarification.
    02-12-10 01:49 AM
    Hello Everyone!
    StormTrooper made me these great ringtones of sounds from the video game Modern Warfare 2! They are exactly what I wanted and great!

If anyone here plays the game and is familiar with the sounds, I got a sound of the russians yelling "Enemy AC-130 ABOVE", and the Tactical nuke countdown as a ringtone as well.

I've uploaded the files if anyone else would like them.

Thanks again StormTrooper!
    This is from the Ringtones forum, anyways user StormTrooper made me some Call of Duty ringtone sounds and they will go perfect with this theme. Go check them out!
    Code:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f15/i-can-make-any-ringtone-you-need-just-about-free-415143/index6.html#post4661985
    I can't make the link work for some reason so just copy and paste what is above thanks ^
    Last edited by Surf3r; 02-12-10 at 02:20 AM.
    02-12-10 02:18 AM
    Any chance of getting a theme like this, but bfbc2 made?
    03-12-10 12:04 AM
    Love this theme I am on bold 9000 o/s 5.0
    05-07-10 08:58 PM
    Can someone send me a link for this to my email [email protected] or BBM
    05-10-10 12:51 PM
    wait is this available for the storm 2?
    05-10-10 12:55 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD