01-07-13 07:41 PM
531 ... 202122
tools
    When i tried downloading the above themes on 9780, i got an error saying "downloading failed, no cod files found". Can anyone help me on this? *embarrassed face*

I know i asked something lame, but its ok since its my first post on the crackberry forums. LOL :P
    Which version did you try? Also download using your phone's browser. Contact the developer he may still have the files.
    I'm wondering which version gave this error as well. I have not moved or changed any of the files - all are still available.
    andyahs likes this.
    07-25-12 02:09 PM
    I'm wondering which version gave this error as well. I have not moved or changed any of the files - all are still available.
    I tried 3-4 versions which had battery indicator included in their homescreen. And i tried the 1.8.2 too.

P.S I downloaded those files on my desktop, then copy pasted them into my memory card and then tried downloading. But it failed. Maybe i should try downloading with the phone browser.
    07-26-12 04:03 AM
    Sorry, all the versions are working when I tried downloading them through my phone browser.

P.S And wu, I'm using your Agile built, ITS MINDBLOWING!
    My phone gets charged 0 to 100 in 45mins.
    And super fast browsing too.
    Thanks!
    wu-wei likes this.
    07-26-12 04:19 AM
    Hello All

I simply loved the Leebo theme with Hidden-Today area.
    Just one small request. Can you please let me know if there is a version which has Hidden-Today but without weather slot and no short-cuts ?
    If yes can you please share the link, else may I kindly request to create one if possible in your spare time.

Thanks & Regards
    PD
    12-18-12 01:33 AM
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 11-09-15 at 12:34 AM.
    12-21-12 08:11 AM
    very nice theme and lots of choice
    01-07-13 07:41 PM
531 ... 202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD