Edited for clarity....

So, I host Free Themes for FREE on my hosting. It was brought to my attention today that someone was selling THEIR OWN themes that were hosted on my site. At first, it didn't bother me. Just removed the acct. But then, looking in to how many themes this person was selling on my free hosting and reading how much he has made... Well now i'm upset. This person not only broke Crackberry's Rules by selling themes on here that are not offered in the Store, he also broke my ONLY Rule on only free themes. I feel pretty disrespected.
    Last edited by mrtolles; 01-26-10 at 10:39 AM.
    01-04-10 04:52 PM
    Have you reported this to the Moderating team or Admin team? Im sure they'll be able to ban him by IP or email address.
    On the other hand, that really really sucks. If I found out someone was selling something I made, I would be SUPER pissed. I hope something can be done about this.
    01-04-10 06:16 PM
    Now I'm not a law student or educated but if I could I would go after him with everything I had.
    01-04-10 06:20 PM
    Edited my OP to make it clearer. But to clarify, this person was selling his own themes that were hosted on my site. For those that don't know me... i'm all about free themes.
    01-04-10 06:27 PM
    Edited my OP to make it clearer. But to clarify, this person was selling his own themes that were hosted on my site. For those that don't know me... i'm all about free themes.
    +1 free FTW!
    01-04-10 06:51 PM
    +1 free FTW!
    ok .. silly question (maybe) .. what does "FTW" stand for .. all I could come up with is "For The World".
    01-04-10 06:54 PM
    ok .. silly question (maybe) .. what does "FTW" stand for .. all I could come up with is "For The World".
    gamer term for something awesome or all the way = "For the Win"
    01-04-10 07:06 PM
    or if you are in a biker gang or the mafia, f*** the world
    01-04-10 07:38 PM
    or if you are in a biker gang or the mafia, f*** the world
    well...i am part of the freetheme.....doh! never mind!
    01-05-10 12:36 AM
    So who are we supposed to ask for our money back from?
    01-26-10 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD