Hi! Another theme I made. I like this one because of the warm colors. I made the fairy wallpaper myself from scratch. Its bottom dock zen style. No weather nor today slots. Hope you guys enjoy it! Please let me know if there are any bugs! Download now!

OTA Link http://mybbota.com/Fairy Princess/Fairy Princess.jad
    01-28-10 04:29 PM
    Wow you are on a roll! it's beautiful, the colors are very easy on the eyes. Will give this one a try.
    01-28-10 04:33 PM
    Wow you are on a roll! it's beautiful, the colors are very easy on the eyes. Will give this one a try.
    Thanx! Lemme know how you like it!
    01-28-10 04:43 PM
    just a quick question: does the fairy background appear in the applications screen or is it whatever the wallpaper is?
    i guess i can check myself but thought i'd ask.

you're using some really nice color combos! keep it up.
    01-28-10 05:24 PM
    just a quick question: does the fairy background appear in the applications screen or is it whatever the wallpaper is?

I tried it out and when I change the wallpaper, it only affects the homescreen. The app screen and others stay as the fairy wallpaper. And thanx for the compliment!
    01-28-10 05:33 PM
    Not what I expected, but I love it. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 06:33 PM
    i love it.. but maybe, it will be more awesome, if the wallpaper can change whatever we want.. but this theme's already great!!! i like the combination of the colors..

01-30-10 10:23 AM
    I really like this! Downloading now. thank you so much!
    01-30-10 10:39 AM
    i love it.. but maybe, it will be more awesome, if the wallpaper can change whatever we want.. but this theme's already great!!! i like the combination of the colors..

I've been trying to figure out how to do that but I dont know where to start. Any suggestions?
    01-30-10 11:39 AM

I'm trying to figure out how to do that in Theme Builder 5.0 but don't know how. Any suggestions?
    01-30-10 11:41 AM
    I'm trying to figure out how to do that in Theme Builder 5.0 but don't know how. Any suggestions?
    I'm pretty sure you just don't select anything for the app screen wallpaper. You just leave it as the default option in Theme Builder.
    01-30-10 11:48 AM
    I'm pretty sure you just don't select anything for the app screen wallpaper. You just leave it as the default option in Theme Builder.
    Thanx! I'll try that!
    01-30-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD