I can't wait for this one! Its looks awesome!!!!! Will there be a permanent today version? A suggestion for transitions, I think either zoom or scroll up/down would be great, fading is slow imo.
    For a name suggestion how about Savvy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 02:21 PM
    I can't wait for this one! Its looks awesome!!!!! Will there be a permanent today version? A suggestion for transitions, I think either zoom or scroll up/down would be great, fading is slow imo.
    For a name suggestion how about Savvy?

Thank you! While one isn't planned at the time being, I could start work after the release if you wish? I understand the logic in the transitions recommendation, so I think I might use a mix of the types of transitions and report back with the next update.

any possibility of having a hidden dock, than slides up when you scroll up, and hides away the icons when you scroll down?
    I'll look into it, thank you for the recommendation.

i would love to test this theme... maybe you could send me a copy and i will report back thanks
    Sorry mate, as mentioned all three beta positions are full.
    03-06-10 10:02 PM
    i think the original notifications icon would be more obvious. so you notice it at a quick glance which is what a notification is about isn't it? just my 2 cents
    03-06-10 11:17 PM
    i think the original notifications icon would be more obvious. so you notice it at a quick glance which is what a notification is about isn't it? just my 2 cents
    My custom notification icon isn't visible there. However, it is basically the same as the original, but a matte red opposed to a glossy one which gives it a more classy, understated look imo.
    03-07-10 06:12 AM
    oh that would be great.. looking forward to this!
    03-07-10 10:07 AM
    fade transitions makes it look classy, many people don't like transition but with fade, the effect is mininal so quite acceptable to don't that don't like trans..
    03-07-10 01:27 PM
    How much longer before a release?

Can't wait to load it up and try it out?

03-07-10 08:17 PM
    No ETA yet unfortunately, but I will be making it public pretty soon after the testers get back with their feedback!

The theme is pretty much done except for a few things. I can add things like a Hidden Today once the OTA's for the normal one are up.
    03-07-10 10:02 PM
    Waiting patiently
    03-08-10 07:58 AM
    Good to hear the positive feedback.
    03-08-10 11:19 AM
    Another suggestion for maybe a different version of this theme, instead of precision icons using custom icons.

I can't remember if somebody else has suggested hidden today but that would be really nice also.
    03-08-10 04:55 PM
    I really like the stock icons, but will consider others too. Hidden today is something I will work on after initial release or maybe even before, we'll see.

Just waiting for tester feedback before the next update and release.
    03-09-10 06:50 AM
    Still no updates from the testers after the new version was sent out... just waiting on them before I release it.
    03-13-10 09:14 AM
    how long left?? been looking forward to this one
    03-14-10 12:22 PM
    As soon as the beta testers report back, I've been waiting for such a long time as well! I mean, I understand they need some time to test the theme, but they signed up for the position and I had many other candidates as well. Come on, guys!
    03-15-10 10:03 AM
    So sorry for the delay in my response, Asad!

Dimension definitely improved in that last release! The grey dot used as a selected-state indicator matches the red "new content" badge very well (I love the look of that too ). Its placement at the bottom-center is slightly in-the-way for the occasional icon (the dedicated email app comes to mind here, since the globe hangs down a bit), but overall, you addressed all the issues that I noticed in the original beta. In my opinion, I think you're ready for a full release here, unless you plan on releasing a beta to test any hidden today/shortcut features first!

Congratulations on all your progress, and thank you for all the hard work you put in.

03-15-10 01:46 PM
    Thanks for the feedback mate! I must say your help on this has been invaluable, thanks so much!

Also... theme released!
    03-15-10 11:21 PM
    Title changed per request! Added FREE as per our convention.
    03-15-10 11:27 PM
    Also... theme released!
    Don't forget that you can also release this in the Curve 8900 Themes section of the forums, as well as the 9630 Tour Themes section! There's lots of potential over there, even though the betas were never previewed in those sections.

Congrats once again - I'm looking forward to your next release!

03-16-10 05:44 AM
    i think it will be great if the theme had hidden today, it will be very useful
    03-16-10 07:47 AM
    Awesome theme!!!!!

The only problem I see thus far is, when you add a new Folder, the focus doesn't change when highlighted.
    03-16-10 08:38 AM
    Awesome theme!!!!!

The only problem I see thus far is, when you add a new Folder, the focus doesn't change when highlighted.
    Also 1XEV on app screen is low and on home screen. Also location icon is low on app screen and call screen.

Again, beyond that, my favorite them out!

03-16-10 09:13 AM
    Just installed. Excellent theme! I'm a bit of a noob (well, really just reacquainting myself after a few years away), is there a way to enable the calendar preview on the screen when you scroll over, or is that theme specific?
    03-16-10 11:15 AM
    Thanks for the praise! I'll work on the bugs you mentioned, unfortunately I didn't spot them as I never have the 1XEV or location bugs.

Shawn - Sorry mate, I don't have that feature in this theme, I should in the next update though! It's called "Hidden Today", btw. welcome back!
    03-16-10 11:16 AM
    i honestly want to apologize for giving no feedback and basically being a pretty crappy tester. I was having some issues with my berry ... and actually didn't have it for about a week. i did actually get to play with it a little bit and saw the feed back being given by the 2 other testers which was updated/posted by you asad98. The only thing i can suggest (which might be to late) is making the theme FONT friendly through out... i think it is very important to let the user be the judge of the font they want to use through the entire theme, not only the sub portions of it. Other than that, this theme does what it is supposed to do. Minimal, wallpaper friendly, attractive, and great performance. i hope this doesn't disqualify me from future testing with you guys... i know i have seen my share of themes to where i can actually help with ideas, suggestions, and critics. than you, and GREAT job!
    -aLex
    03-16-10 01:13 PM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD