Hi folks,

Following on from my first effort at a theme yesterday with Initial I gave you my second attempt!

This time I've tried to do something very different for a free theme. A circular effect theme on the leather background and incorporated 14 icons of your choice with the ability to click both the clock and the status bars for options. There are transistions on every screen and semi-transparent menus and dialogue boxes.

To use the theme you keep scrolling down and you follow the same loop and you can so in either direction. The icons in the smaller circle are smaller than in the larger circle amd they quake when you scroll on to them and display the application at the bottom. These are the same high quality icons as the Initial theme.

Homescreen:

Applications:

Media:

Application Icons:

Please let me know what you think - obviously I'm only learning!

OTA

Thanks

Stevie
    06-12-10 01:02 PM
    Downloading it right now. Looks cool! Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 01:20 PM
    Ok...I like it! Maybe mention that you suggest the wallpaper that comes with the theme? I tried some of my own and the dials don't show up. Other than that its a great looking theme. Nice and clean!

06-12-10 01:26 PM
    I'll be honest - hadn't released that myself! Shows how much I know!
    Will take a look at that tomorrow for an update.

Thanks
    06-12-10 01:34 PM
    I think it'd be a bit cooler if it had one dial that actually spun and the icon (application) at the bottom was the one that was picked. Put a weather slot in the middle rather than the time.

Then you'd have a fixed dock on top that had a clickable clock, and a battery and signal meter. I also would like to see a clickable profiles up on the top dock. Or it could be a bottom dock or even a vertical dock. Anyway, that's my suggestion.

I do like the dial idea...rather inventive.
    06-13-10 11:15 AM
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm liking your idea, just sadly lacking in the skills to make it happen yet! I'll keep working at it though.

My inspiration to be honest was taken from Hedone Design's theme, Explicit. I have it and love it, so stylish the way it works but I like colour icons and I also like loads of theme on my homescreen.

Stevie

06-13-10 01:17 PM
    I'm liking the direction you went with this one... creative and good looking while being very functional...

one realistic improvement would be some sort of additional focus for the icons.. i like that they bounce when first selected, but maybe also add some sort of highlight or glow because after the bouncing stops and the app name goes away you can't tell which icon is selected... like every time u unlock ur phone...

that's really my only suggestion as far as funcionality...

actually I did just see one more small thing, heheh, but it's more cosmetic... the positioning of the batt & signal icons, particularly on the app screen... they look all mashed together all on the left side.. I would move the signal or the WiFi icon to the right side...
    and the homescreen... they look okay stuck together in the middle of the small dial, and I think you did that partially to preserve the clean look but I would like to see what they look like with one in the bottom and left corner each.. just my 2 cents... the app screen signal/batt icons are def more necessary to change than the home screen...

overall, very good job...
    Last edited by NinjaB; 06-14-10 at 05:51 AM.
    06-14-10 01:56 AM
  8. wow! verry verry cool!
    06-15-10 03:39 PM
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep working on this when I get a chance.

Stevie

06-15-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD