Hi,

I like DC2 theme

but, would you like to create DC2 without showing calendar on homescreen for me.

Thx so much
    Glad you like the theme, no plan for such a change at this point. I am working on a micro-dock variation of the DC2 theme and hope to release it sometime this weekend. I may have both today and non-today versions, depending on how much time I have to work on them.
    05-28-10 06:23 AM
    The $ shortcut doesn't work for me. Any ideas?
    for it to work you have to set the CURRENCY KEY to be $ if you have set it to any other option it wont work.
    05-28-10 11:23 AM
    Glad you like the theme, no plan for such a change at this point. I am working on a micro-dock variation of the DC2 theme and hope to release it sometime this weekend. I may have both today and non-today versions, depending on how much time I have to work on them.
    cant wait to give that mirco dock ah try
    05-28-10 12:19 PM
    for it to work you have to set the CURRENCY KEY to be $ if you have set it to any other option it wont work.
    Excellent point! gr4z, if your $ is set to (for example) give you � , this feature probably won't work.
    05-28-10 12:41 PM
    I cant remove the borders or the weather slot for some reason....help anyone? and how do you get quicklaunch to work? Sorry long day brain might be on vacay
    05-28-10 08:16 PM
    I cant remove the borders or the weather slot for some reason....help anyone? and how do you get quicklaunch to work? Sorry long day brain might be on vacay
    Do you have "Dial from home screen" disabled, as noted in the original post? Quicklaunch hotkey must be assigned from within QL options. I use spacebar, personally. To set, open QL, select "QL Options" and scroll down to "Homescreen Hotkey."
    05-28-10 08:20 PM
    Great Theme

I usually switch themes evrey 2 days

But since ive discovered this theme i havent switched at all

Great Job on this Theme
    05-29-10 01:29 AM
    Great Theme

I usually switch themes evrey 2 days

But since ive discovered this theme i havent switched at all

Great Job on this Theme
    Now that's the true test, isn't it? I have been the same way since putting this one together. I have been twiddling around with some other options and this configuration just flat works. I hope to release a couple more new themes sometime this coming week.

Thanks for all of the positive comments here and via PM, folks!
    05-30-10 05:47 PM
    Excellent point! gr4z, if your $ is set to (for example) give you � , this feature probably won't work.
    Ha ha, cool. Being from the UK my currency key was �. Set it to $ and it now works. What does the currency key setting do anyway??? Thanks
    06-01-10 03:00 AM
    Ha ha, cool. Being from the UK my currency key was �. Set it to $ and it now works. What does the currency key setting do anyway??? Thanks
    I would guess it just saves some steps, turning the $ key into an "assignable" key by region or end-user. I could see needing to type pounds or euros and being frustrated that my BB had a key that gave me a currency symbol that I never used.

"$" must universally mean "money."
    06-01-10 08:58 AM
    Is there a possibility of there being a customisable menu background or at least a lighter grey version of the current default one? I find the menu way too dark and a lighter shade of grey would help with the contrast more.
    06-02-10 08:57 PM
    Is there a possibility of there being a customisable menu background or at least a lighter grey version of the current default one? I find the menu way too dark and a lighter shade of grey would help with the contrast more.
    Sorry, no plans to change these themes at this point.
    06-02-10 10:07 PM
    a calendar always shows up on my home screen, how can i get rid of it.. along with the first icon..
    06-03-10 01:56 AM
    a calendar always shows up on my home screen, how can i get rid of it.. along with the first icon..
    This is explained in the original post where you downloaded the theme, please refer to it for complete details.

The "weather slot" in this theme (like most others) is set to display the first icon on your Application menu.

The calendar is a "hidden today." Scroll up with your trackpad and the calendar should disappear/hide. Scroll down and it will appear.
    06-03-10 06:53 AM
    A number of people have complained about the lack of the homescreen wallpaper carrying thru the rest of the theme, including the application menu background. It is my understanding that this is an operating system "feature" of OS 5.0 and that the background/wallpaper of screens like the Application Menu are now set to whatever the theme designer (me in this case) sets them to and will no longer change as you set custom homescreen wallpapers like they did in OS 4.7.

Please take these complaints up with RIM, as frankly there's nothing I can do about them and I have no intention to re-do this theme as a 4.7 theme.
    06-03-10 06:59 AM
    Thanks... Excellent Theme ... just perfect ..
    Working fine on my 8900 (OS5)
    06-05-10 09:06 PM
    Someone plz help....How do you get the thermometer guage on the top center of the homescreen????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 10:21 PM
    is there any way to change which key shows the weather slot app??? When I click 'w' to show the icon (weather or otherwise) it always opens the weather app... which I don't want it to do?

Thanks for any help!
    06-08-10 01:19 PM
    Someone plz help....How do you get the thermometer guage on the top center of the homescreen????
    The thermometer gauge at the top of the screen is a feature of the BerryWeather app. You can find it here in the CB App Store. This is not a feature of my theme, nor is it possible to do this with a theme. BerryWeather offers the user the ability to show that temp icon in the message notifier field, this is what you see in my screenshots.

is there any way to change which key shows the weather slot app??? When I click 'w' to show the icon (weather or otherwise) it always opens the weather app... which I don't want it to do?

Thanks for any help!
    It's possible to customize this theme to use other keys, remove/add features, or change backgrounds, etc. If you are interested in commissioning a custom version, contact me via PM with specifics of what you're looking for.

In this case, you can turn off the "w" shortcut for BerryWeather inside the BerryWeather settings as a work-around. This is what I do personally. If I want to access BerryWeather, I simply click on it rather than hitting the optional shortcut key.
    06-09-10 08:01 AM
    I love this theme!!! Is there any way that you can post an OTA link to download the wallpapers you have for the D1 theme? I think the wallpapers are adorable!!

Thanks for sharing!
    06-10-10 12:59 PM
    Lots of walls like the ones you're looking for in this Photobucket gallery
    06-10-10 05:53 PM
    love ur theme, can u post or PM me where u got the bix kid picture, thanks
    06-12-10 01:14 AM
    Please see the post immediately above yours?
    06-12-10 08:12 AM
    ? this simple theme, but I ? ur wallpaper screenshot (DC1) .. � � � ?�? ??�n? ?�� ?�? � � �
    06-12-10 10:37 AM
    Going to try out this theme.
    06-12-10 10:43 AM
156 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD