Future Versions
    • More Custom Icons (Battery/Signal/More Notification Customization)
    • SVG Work (Neither Of Us Can Do SVG. Please Don't Request Anything Right Now But I Am Trying For Future Versions)

Future versions will include FREE UPGRADES

uPhone vErsion 1.0
    • Fully Customized Icons!
    • Notification Icons
    • Weather Icon
    • Multiple Versions On Their Way
    • 5.0 Support
    • And Much More! (See The Pictures)

OS 5.0 AND 4.7 SUPPORT

Screen Shots:

Screenshot Hidden Today With Dock + Weather

Hotkeys!
    Space = Quick Launch
    $ = Sms

PURCHASE NOW! 9700, 9630 Tour, 8900 Curve
    View More Screen Shots On The Purchase Page At Mobihand
    CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE FROM MOBIHAND

Thanks to Free BlackBerry Themes for hosting.
    Last edited by JdDude; 04-08-10 at 08:07 PM.
    04-02-10 09:37 PM
    Nice Theme! Just Downloaded It And It's Really Smooth With No Lag, Great Job!
    04-02-10 09:52 PM
    nice theme!
    04-02-10 09:55 PM
    Very sharp. I like the icons, very clean. Thanks for sharing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 10:54 PM
    You're welcome guys and gals!
    Thanks for the positive feedback.
    04-02-10 11:54 PM
    I like it but the fonts are too small... I hope you can make it larger. Like default Zen. Overall nice theme!
    04-03-10 07:57 AM
    I didn't change fonts, other than the zen. But those have to be small otherwise I can only fit two notifications in there

04-03-10 10:47 AM
    Icons look really nice!!!
    04-03-10 06:28 PM
    Your themes r the best!!!! :-))

04-03-10 07:07 PM
    nice theme with sharp icons. however I noticed following issues:

1. characters get cut off when the smaller than default font size is used. I am using size 7 now, size 6 will be more obvious. See the attachment. Actually, all the themes from denialoco have exactly same issue and he never really got it resolved. You may want to learn from KSW1 who has bunch of nice themes too (i.e. blackcorpo). His themes live nice with small fonts.

2. signal bar and the 3G image are not aligned between home and app screen. you will notice they switch a little bit when you switch between home and app screen.

3. weather icon doesn't have text. I understand you may not have enough space for the fixed text, but when the focus is on the weather icon, there is not caption either, not like other icons.

anyway, good job. I will donate shortly. I really like the icons and hope the above issues could be addressed.
    thanks,
    04-03-10 07:16 PM
    1. I didn't do anything to fonts otherthan on the home screen. The theme isdesigned, and spaced around 1 font to fit enough infomation in there. The blackberry automatically respaces stuff when you resize fonts. Out of my controll. Also, dannieloco hasn't done anything tothis theme yet. His version is coming out when he gets back from Paris.
    2. I didn't customize signal/battery so those didn't get moved at all by me.
    3. I didn't design the weather app you are using so there is no possible way for me to place text on it :/. If you put any other blackberry icon on there you will see there is focus text. That has to be cusomized within theme builder for each icon individually. I cantdo anything to actual weather icons because they are out of my control. Call the weather app you're using and ask them to add the text .

04-03-10 09:01 PM
    Hey guys, this is a collaboration between myself and Dannieloco!
    He is currently in Paris for the weekend but I am releasing the first version of the theme right now.
    Very nice job. BTW what is SVG?
    04-03-10 09:05 PM
    1. I didn't do anything to fonts otherthan on the home screen. The theme isdesigned, and spaced around 1 font to fit enough infomation in there. The blackberry automatically respaces stuff when you resize fonts. Out of my controll. Also, dannieloco hasn't done anything tothis theme yet. His version is coming out when he gets back from Paris.
    2. I didn't customize signal/battery so those didn't get moved at all by me.
    3. I didn't design the weather app you are using so there is no possible way for me to place text on it :/. If you put any other blackberry icon on there you will see there is focus text. That has to be cusomized within theme builder for each icon individually. I cantdo anything to actual weather icons because they are out of my control. Call the weather app you're using and ask them to add the text .

not meant to be offensive, but you sound pretty much negative and defensive.
    1. not an excuse. why other themes can achieve this but this one (actually all the Denialoco's themes) cannot? you can try KSW1's blackcorpo or blackcorpo2 theme, and squeeze font size as much as you can and go to message list to check the icon and characters. They are not truncated.
    2. you have to do something on signal bar because the WIFI icon changes position from home screen to app screen, therefore push the signal bar upward and forward.
    3. not true. if you move the weather app out of the designed slot (the one that is beside the sound profile) to another slot, and have focus on it, you will see the text (whatever the text says is not important but it has something).

This theme is seriously flawed except nice looking icons.

so sad that I have deleted this theme after having had it for couple of hours.

by the way, to anticipate what you will say: yeah, whatever, take it or leave it. it's free, why are you so demanding?
    so I deleted it.
    thanks anyway
    Last edited by jqian; 04-03-10 at 09:49 PM.
    04-03-10 09:41 PM
    Very nice job. BTW what is SVG?
    Scalable Vector Graphics
    04-03-10 09:41 PM
    Scalable Vector Graphics
    Yeah well now i know. Thanks anyway.
    04-03-10 10:29 PM
    not meant to be offensive, but you sound pretty much negative and defensive.
    1. not an excuse. why other themes can achieve this but this one (actually all the Denialoco's themes) cannot? you can try KSW1's blackcorpo or blackcorpo2 theme, and squeeze font size as much as you can and go to message list to check the icon and characters. They are not truncated.
    2. you have to do something on signal bar because the WIFI icon changes position from home screen to app screen, therefore push the signal bar upward and forward.
    3. not true. if you move the weather app out of the designed slot (the one that is beside the sound profile) to another slot, and have focus on it, you will see the text (whatever the text says is not important but it has something).

This theme is seriously flawed except nice looking icons.

so sad that I have deleted this theme after having had it for couple of hours.

by the way, to anticipate what you will say: yeah, whatever, take it or leave it. it's free, why are you so demanding?
    so I deleted it.
    thanks anyway
    Couldn't u just waited for Danny to get back? He may have addressed yur issues.
    04-03-10 10:30 PM
    good job on this, glad i was able to beta test
    04-04-10 12:47 AM
    I'm not defensive. I gave you the response to your demands.
    I'm not making you use it, if you don't like it find another theme that fits your needs
    as I said before, danniel hasn't even touched this theme yet so those issues have nothing to do with him. Seeing as how I haven't touched either of those areas, besides placing stuff there, it's a theme builder default setting. If I have the time in my full time work schedule to go about making fixes, I will.
    The theme is free for a reason, I didn't it good enough to sell, so I know there are flaws.
    There is nothing wrong with my take it or leave it attitude because I'm not making you use my theme.

04-04-10 01:40 AM
    I like the looks of your theme; thanks for putting it together. When you and Danniel get together on this, I'm quite certain people's concerns will be addressed. Again, thanks for providing the theme.
    04-05-10 01:22 PM
    This is an awesome theme! There's however one issue, after I click on my Messages icon (Blue mail envelope), the email icon disappears. Tiny mailbox looking thing that's associated with the email plug-ins.
    04-06-10 02:31 AM
    As always, very nice theme! Thanks for the hard work, and the freeness. =D
    04-06-10 03:08 AM
    Hi,

please can you make a version with today, no hidden and dock?

Regards,
    Martin
    04-06-10 01:30 PM
    Great them! Good job. I'm looking to make one with the same icons.
    04-06-10 01:45 PM
    This is an amazing theme! I think it would be even better without the bars on the top / bottom
    04-06-10 02:29 PM
    Good job on the theme.

04-18-10 09:23 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD