Im sure many of you have seen my original stacked theme because i still see it floating around. Its a bit old so i thought id give it a slight revamp.

**Read first so you do not have questions about hotkeys, navigation, or versions. Thanks **

Any wallpapers you see me use can more than likely be found in my photobucket here.

The dock is click to show when the BB logo glows. Scroll up to reach the icons and scroll down to hide it from any of the bottom 4. Scroll up from the first icon on the top left to get to the weather slot or left from the BB logo. There is NO battery meter, i dont use it because i use BatteryEx. J/k hides the weather slot. r for pics, $ for sms, 0 for profiles, e for music. Hidden Today version: scroll up from the 3 icons on top to reach today. Dock style will NOT be changed. I do not own these icons, all other graphics have been designed by me. Will possibly do a red version, i wont be doing pink. If you want a pink theme like this go grab my old version of CStacked it comes in two different types of pink unless you'd like to donate for it. Feedback is appreciated but hinting at changing something because its a personal preference isnt. I made this theme for the majority and its free.

DOWNLOAD FREE

Enjoy.

xoxo

Cam
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 06-09-11 at 04:57 PM.
    09-13-10 11:55 PM
    Very nice Queenie! I like the colour scheme and the menu focus bar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 12:07 AM

awesome as usu Queen<3
    Last edited by alphakoi; 09-14-10 at 12:11 AM.
    09-14-10 12:08 AM
    looks great as always
    09-14-10 12:09 AM
    Very nice Queenie! I like the colour scheme and the menu focus bar.

Hehehehe colour. Thank you my second favorite Canadian.
    09-14-10 12:09 AM

awesome as usu Queen<3
    lmao *shudders* God i hate "cricket" season.
    09-14-10 12:35 AM
    I think it needs a hotkey to solve all the world's problems. :/ Oh, and there's no battery meter.

..................... -_-

Ha. This theme is hot!
    09-14-10 12:50 AM
    You've been busy tonight! Now I can't decide whether I want to use this one or the other theme you just posted! Lol
    This in red would look reallllllly good!
    I'll cross my fingers and hope that you have the time to do a red version but I so appreciate this one so if not, I'm happy with this! And thanks so much for making it free!

09-14-10 02:49 AM
    I had your original on my BB and lost it with my other themes when I had to reload my OS a while ago. I have been trying to find it ever since. I tried to search for it on here, Google & your theme blog site. Help! Where is it at?! Lol

09-14-10 02:59 AM
    I had your original on my BB and lost it with my other themes when I had to reload my OS a while ago. I have been trying to find it ever since. I tried to search for it on here, Google & your theme blog site. Help! Where is it at?! Lol

Hey chick, it should be in the very first blog post on my site under "theme links from cb" at the bottom. Let me know if you find it.

09-14-10 03:17 AM
    Hehehehe colour. Thank you my second favorite Canadian.
    Ha-lloooo! It's spelled favourite. Duh!

Lol, I was even going to write "coloUr" with a capital U in my 1st post, and I thought, naw I'll be more subtle.

Now who's this other Canadian I need to knock off?!?

09-14-10 03:29 AM
    Ha-lloooo! It's spelled favourite. Duh!

Lol, I was even going to write "coloUr" with a capital U in my 1st post, and I thought, naw I'll be more subtle.

Now who's this other Canadian I need to knock off?!?

Lol I figured you'd do something like that.
    And why would I tell you just so she dies?! Lol. I know you whiteys got that crazy in you.

09-14-10 03:43 AM
    When you see my eye twitch, lock up the kitchen knives and run for the hills!

09-14-10 03:55 AM
    Another kick#$% theme from Cam! Mwah! BTT in da hizzy!
    09-14-10 07:55 AM
    I love this update...thank you.
    FYI, e for music isn't working on the hidden today version.
    *Excellent collection of walls btw...I snagged a few!*
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 09-14-10 at 09:43 AM.
    09-14-10 09:31 AM
    Cami, this is by far my favourite so far. Thanks for the colour (blue) indicator square. It helps the old ladies eyes. I like that fact that you never cease to continually amaze us with your creations. Once again, Thank you and we LOVE you. One of the things that I like about your theme debuts is that you don't dangle them out for days or weeks. "Why dangle a large juicy T-Bone in front of a extremely hungry dog"?. Keep up the great work:-)

09-14-10 09:32 AM
    great theme Cami ,love the blue color you used on this one, I like this one better even than the OSPink theme you just did and as you know pink is my favorite color!!
    09-14-10 10:22 AM
    Thanks for another great theme! I tell you themeing is your call in the world or some type of design!
    09-14-10 10:24 AM
    Great theme Cami. One thing I noticed is the icon for BatteryEx on the home screen is a tiny bit smaller than default (or scrunched). I'm not complaining though. The rest of the theme is fabulous.
    09-14-10 11:10 AM
    Looks good ...Downloading now.
    09-14-10 11:24 AM
    Great theme Cami. One thing I noticed is the icon for BatteryEx on the home screen is a tiny bit smaller than default (or scrunched). I'm not complaining though. The rest of the theme is fabulous.
    Thanks. I'm not sure what you mean batteryex is fine on my screen. Post a screen shot?

09-14-10 02:16 PM
    great theme Cami ,love the blue color you used on this one, I like this one better even than the OSPink theme you just did and as you know pink is my favorite color!!
    Lol that's a shock.

09-14-10 02:16 PM
    Cami, this is by far my favourite so far. Thanks for the colour (blue) indicator square. It helps the old ladies eyes. I like that fact that you never cease to continually amaze us with your creations. Once again, Thank you and we LOVE you. One of the things that I like about your theme debuts is that you don't dangle them out for days or weeks. "Why dangle a large juicy T-Bone in front of a extremely hungry dog"?. Keep up the great work:-)

Lol I try not to. There's really no point in that other than to see how many people want it which is a sad thing to do. This isn't a popularity contest. Anyway, glad you love it.

09-14-10 02:18 PM
    Thanks. I'm not sure what you mean batteryex is fine on my screen. Post a screen shot?

The top pic is what it normally looks like. The bottom pic is this theme.

It's very minor, but I just happened to notice that it looks smaller vertically...or maybe it's just me? Either way it's no big deal. Like I said, great theme.
    09-14-10 04:38 PM
    The top pic is what it normally looks like. The bottom pic is this theme.

It's very minor, but I just happened to notice that it looks smaller vertically...or maybe it's just me? Either way it's no big deal. Like I said, great theme.
    First off, thats kind of creepy lol.

I dont have that issue...i tried a few different skins to check...maybe someone else notices this? The bar for notifications is pretty wide so nothing should be "squished." I dont even know how that would occur lol.
    09-14-10 05:32 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD