Well Ajc3 helped me out a lot by doing the Svg work here.
    People liked the theme but it was plain so he contacted me and was nice enough to give me a big hand with it.
    Theme is available for 8900, 9600, 9700 and on 4.6, 4.7, and 5.0 OS's.
    Hope you like it!

Download It Here: Free Color Coded Theme � Theme My Berry

Version 1 (9700, 9600 OS 4.7 and 5.0, 8900 OS 4.6 and 5.0)

11 icon rotation dock device order mini icons. Icon 12 is for a weather spot or any other icon they want to be easy access that is standard 80x80. Navigation is : Profiles down to weather spot down to icons 1-11. Each icon on the rotation goes up to the weather spot. SVG is hand coded to make it as small as possible. Status text shows which icon you are on. The focus icon is the icon right below the weather spot.

Version 2 (9700, 9600 OS 4.7 and 5.0, 8900 OS 4.6 and 5.0)

10 icon hidden dock device order mini icons. Weather spot in the same place as Version 1 and is icon 11 in the order. Navigation is : Profiles down to weather spot down to icons 1-10. Each icon on the dock goes up to the weather spot . SVG is again hand coded .
    ALT+@ to raise
    ALT+# to lower

Both versions will work with any wallpaper making them very small in size.
    08-29-10 01:45 AM
    This looks nice, I do like the colors. I'm gonna give it a shot, thank you for your work.
    08-29-10 08:33 AM
    You're very welcome! Let us know what you think!
    08-29-10 11:14 AM
    I'm lovin these icons and the smooth motion on both themes, especially on "rotation" it's super clean! I didn't even know that's what it was gonna do, lol.. and it's pretty impressive for how smooth it is...

since I was lookin at your site and noticed you said you may do further versions, I'm hoping you might have a hidden today version of Rotation coming down the pipeline...

these are two great looking themes...
    Last edited by NinjaB; 08-31-10 at 03:30 AM.
    08-31-10 03:03 AM
    I'm lovin these icons and the smooth motion on both themes, especially on "rotation" it's super clean! I didn't even know that's what it was gonna do, lol.. and it's pretty impressive for how smooth it is...

since I was lookin at your site and noticed you said you may do further versions, I'm hoping you might have a hidden today version of Rotation coming down the pipeline...

these are two great looking themes...
    I'll hook you up with that one......do you want the weather spot to go away or in addition to? If you want it in addition too I'd need to move it to the left or to the right to make room. And how many entries do you want? And THE most important question...how big do you want the font?
    08-31-10 11:13 AM
    Wow thanks for responding so quick and your willingness to help is very impressive..

I was hoping to get the hidden today in addition to the weather slot if possible, that would be superb!.. it's hard to say the exact font but I'd say probly size 7- not too small or too big, but small enough to fit maybe 4 lines in?

Again, thanks a million for doing so much without knowing if ur even going to get something out of it.. But if you were to put up a donation link I would definitely send a few bucks your way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by NinjaB; 08-31-10 at 10:01 PM.
    08-31-10 09:44 PM
    I definitely like the hidden dock version better. Thanks for sharing and keeping it free!

Some suggestions I have.
    - Modify the Calendar Icon, it's just a block and not really calendar looking. Simple solution would just add a number in the red block.
    - Move the Weather Slot to the top banner, it definitely doesn't feel right being right in the centre of the screen. It slightly takes away from the wall-paper friendliness.
    - Escape or Back button to hide the dock, much simpler and quicker

P.S. you should put up a donation link, I'm sure many other who appreciates your work and effort will help out, myself included.
    08-31-10 10:43 PM
    I forgot to ask which phone you had....but here are the rotate w/5 entries.

9700 OTA

9600 OS 5.0

9600 OS 4.7

8900 OS 5.0

8900 OS 4.6

If FTWrath wants to throw a donate button up that's up to him. I'm not in it for the money alone, I am in it for the berry and to give back to a community that has taught me almost everything I know about developing.

ETA: If you would like to donate, FTWrath has the button on his site Free Color Coded Theme � Theme My Berry
    Last edited by ajc3designs; 09-01-10 at 01:01 AM.
    09-01-10 12:25 AM
    I definitely like the hidden dock version better. Thanks for sharing and keeping it free!

Some suggestions I have.
    - Modify the Calendar Icon, it's just a block and not really calendar looking. Simple solution would just add a number in the red block.
    - Move the Weather Slot to the top banner, it definitely doesn't feel right being right in the centre of the screen. It slightly takes away from the wall-paper friendliness.
    - Escape or Back button to hide the dock, much simpler and quicker

P.S. you should put up a donation link, I'm sure many other who appreciates your work and effort will help out, myself included.
    You are very correct about the weather spot...I'll update it. Good eye!

As far as the hotkeys, I am notorious for accidentally hitting a button by mistake.....I made a rule for myself to always have a 2 step hotkey to eliminate that problem.
    09-01-10 12:55 AM
    I forgot to ask which phone you had....but here are the rotate w/5 entries.

9700 OTA

9600 OS 5.0

9600 OS 4.7

8900 OS 5.0

8900 OS 4.6

If FTWrath wants to throw a donate button up that's up to him. I'm not in it for the money alone, I am in it for the berry and to give back to a community that has taught me almost everything I know about developing.

ETA: If you would like to donate, FTWrath has the button on his site Free Color Coded Theme � Theme My Berry
    perfect size font on the hidden today, love the highlight, is there just anyway you can move it left like 1 icon's width to allow more space for the events? I hope it's not nitpicking too much, but I will definitely be taking advantage of both your donate buttons either way...

I could really see myself using this theme for quite a while now!

and that being the case, I do have one last (I promise, lol) favor to ask you since you've been so accomodating.. but don't hesitate to refuse because I don't want to take advantage of your kindness...

can you add some sort of focus/highlight to either the weather slot, the dock icons, or both (preferably).. if it's easier to just do it on the weather slot, I'll take it- I'm mainly looking for some way to distinguish between being on the dock and the weather slot, besides waiting for the text...

again, anything else done at this point is purely icing on the cake, I truly appreciate all your efforts...
    Last edited by NinjaB; 09-01-10 at 04:42 AM.
    09-01-10 04:37 AM
    Yes I can move it over thats no problem.

As far as the focus.....I used the Status Text at the bottom to differentiate the icons. They rotate slow enough that the text appears at just the right time....let em see what I can do about the weather spot focus and I will get back to you on that.
    09-01-10 09:23 AM
    Ok, updated version is up. Use the same links and the new screen shot shows the focus of the weatherspot and the size of the today.
    09-01-10 10:27 AM
    awesome.. I love it!

also just sent a few dollars through the link you posted.. I know you didn't do it for the money, but not only is it a high quality theme plus how you responded played a big part in why I donated...

llike I said before, I think this theme will last quite a while in my rotation- oops, lol, no pun intended...
    Last edited by NinjaB; 09-02-10 at 04:24 AM.
    09-02-10 04:21 AM
    Downloaded the hidden dock version, fantastic! thanks for sharing mate
    09-02-10 06:45 AM
    @Ninja....It is much appreciated. Glad you like your theme. It was fun to build it!

@tony.......Spread the word! And your welcome!
    09-02-10 10:31 AM
    Great theme. Only thing that I really noticed about it is the date is truncated on home screen. Distracts somewhat from the overall feel.
    09-15-10 12:03 AM
    Thanks for this one. Really nice theme
    09-15-10 01:54 AM
    I love the colors!
    09-15-10 02:14 AM
    yo seriously, that theme is f***ing amazing! I'm a bit of a designer myself but i don't make themes but i gotta say nicely done. the rotating dock is just.. amazing lol.

idk much about BB theme creating cuz i just got mine a few months ago but when i had my iphone, creators would release their templates to users could create more icons for the theme. i think this theme would be even better if it had icons for extra apps like facebook etc.
    09-15-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD