Hey everyone, so FTWrath sent me the icons for this theme a while ago and has been consistently buggin’ me to finish it. Well I’m glad he did cause I finally got around to it and I think this theme turned out great. And the only thing you guys love more than a great theme is a FREE great theme! The only problem is, we don’t know what to call it. So here are some screenshots, sound off in the comments HERE at our website with your suggestions and if we pick yours, you’ll win a free copy of my premium theme XM-BB in every colour! From ThemeMyBerry.com, we thank you all for your support so far and look forward to providing you with awesome free and premium themes =)

In case you are wondering, this theme supports Curve 89xx, Bold 9000, Tour 96xx, and Bold 9700. It is going to come in two versions
    - 6-icon dock with a Hidden Today
    - Dual-screen 6-icon dock, similar to my ONYXia 4 Ultimate. The first screen will be the Today At A Glance screen featuring Messages, Calendar, and SearchIt support. If you scroll all the way to the right, the screen will shift to the standard 6-icon dock. Scroll all the way to the left to go back to the Today At A Glance screen. I will be using my new multi-screen animation engine for lag-less screen switching, unlike my admittedly laggy ONYXia 4 Ultimate. This engine has already been used for my theme XM-BB and has been PROVEN by many to be lag-free.

Don’t forget to type in a valid email or at least your CrackBerry user name when you comment, so we can contact you if we pick yours!

- Vince
    03-04-10 06:10 AM
    What's the ETA on getting this greatness OTA?
    03-04-10 07:45 AM
    Looks really clean and nice
    03-04-10 08:43 AM
    OTA should be available tomorrow, or if I can really kick it into overdrive, maybe later tonight. But we'll see. Me and Wrath still have to pick the best name from the comments too.
    03-04-10 05:42 PM
    still waiting for the OTA thx
    03-07-10 01:34 AM
    It's already out, look for Crimson Splash on the forums.
    03-07-10 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD