Hi Guys,

So like most of you, I absolutely hate the new os6 panels. Ive tried several OS5 like themes but I like the new icons and alot of other themes have misaligned or so small fonts. So I created my own, and i tried to align all fonts and make everything look as nice as possible and as close to OS6 as possible. let me know what you guys think.

sorry i dont have anywhere to post the OTA so its a .rar to install with desktop manager. if anyone wants to post the OTA let me know. screenshots below
    02-18-12 09:22 AM
    Thanks! But why is your Facebook icon so small?
    02-19-12 05:17 PM
    thats a 3rd party java app. i dont have BIS or BES just TCP internet. so this java app works well.
    02-19-12 05:42 PM
    This is great! Could you add the option for 2 or 3 rows of icons?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

So like most of you, I absolutely hate the new os6 panels. Ive tried several OS5 like themes but I like the new icons and alot of other themes have misaligned or so small fonts. So I created my own, and i tried to align all fonts and make everything look as nice as possible and as close to OS6 as possible. let me know what you guys think.

sorry i dont have anywhere to post the OTA so its a .rar to install with desktop manager. if anyone wants to post the OTA let me know. screenshots below
    02-27-12 08:00 AM
    here is a 2 row version
    03-08-12 10:33 PM
    Looks great. Thanks for the 2 rows. I like the transparent dock.
    03-09-12 11:22 AM
    How can I get that theme ?
    03-27-12 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD