Hi all,

Just converted this theme to OS 5 compliant and for the 9700.

For those who had used pure.absolute, you should know how it works, if not here is an introduction:

pure.absolute:

- Nothing on the home screen except for message notifications and default icons like bluetooth, wifi when activated and battery and signal meters represented by the lines at the bottom of the screen.
    - Very wallpaper friendly
    - User definable font size
    - Fast and minimalistic
    - Spacebar launches ShortcutMe and Quick Launch
    - Translucent menus
    - Transition between screens

pure.absolute main screen

pure.absolute app screen

pure.absolute spots a full main screen free of most general distraction. You can customize it with any wallpaper you want without any icons to get in the way. In a sense, the highlight of this theme is there is nothing on the home screen except for some notifications and the thin lines representing the battery and signal bars. They are located at the bottom of your homescreen shown in this illustration:

Legend

OTA links (download directly from your Blackberry browser)

pure.absolute for 9700 OTA

Theme notes:

1) Theme for 9700 is tested on simulator only

2) Kindly do a battery pull after installation of the theme and ensure that you do not have any unread messages before you do that.

Please note not repost OTA links elsewhere without permission. Direct Links to my website is recommended instead. Thank you.

Comments and feedbacks welcome. Let me know if there are any problems.
    11-27-09 02:06 PM
    wow, pretty interesting concept.
    12-01-09 11:19 PM
    Nice work... perfect for what I'm looking for at the moment.
    12-02-09 12:45 AM
    Thanks for the comments.

Glad you like it.
    12-02-09 07:50 AM
    On the main screen what is with the white line being broken up? I love this theme, but that part kills it for me.
    Last edited by Joker2; 12-14-09 at 05:50 PM. Reason: typo
    12-14-09 05:49 PM
    On the main screen what is with the white line being broken up? I love this theme, but that part kills it for me.
    That should be the battery power.

Jason genius work yet again. You keep impressing constantly. But I am so in-love with your pure.polar that it will make it hard for me to switch.
    12-14-09 10:21 PM
    That should be the battery power.

Jason genius work yet again. You keep impressing constantly. But I am so in-love with your pure.polar that it will make it hard for me to switch.
    I did notice that after I plugged my phone in for awhile so now that I know why it does, it is one awesome feature. Thanks for a great theme man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 10:34 PM
    @ tw1g_007, I really have to slow down when typing your nick bro.. somehow kept typing it wrong lol. Thanks for helping out answering some queries on my threads.

@ Joker2, you are welcome and glad it is working great for you. I love using this theme sometimes, and when I do so, my friends or colleagues thought my bb was lock or on screen saver mode showing full screen wallpaper
    12-19-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD