Definitely my favorite OS 6 theme, bar none. I just upgraded to the new version and it's great.

One question: you say you plan on eliminating the lag in a future version. Does this mean you know what causes the lag? I'd just like to know what causes it.

Great theme.
    08-14-10 06:35 PM
    I think the fact that all my pngs are 24 bit. I will try a 256 color png version (like rim uses), but I'm having trouble with the alpha channel right now. We shall see!
    08-14-10 06:46 PM
    great work again!!!! i love love love it... i agree with @freemurk... i would love for the srch to be a weather icon.

ps- I LOVE THIS THEME
    08-14-10 06:51 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by qu3lly; 08-14-10 at 07:13 PM. Reason: forgot a picture
    08-14-10 07:11 PM
    Just one word OMG , PERFECT ..., just absolutely PERFECT THEME , the BEST OS6 theme in the NET , THANK YOU SO MUCH ELMORRO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 08:05 PM
    The greatest theme I ever see...

Very wonderful.

I very likes it...

08-15-10 05:50 AM
    Would you be able to post the latest version, so i can download it using the computer?
    08-15-10 09:07 AM
    also anyone know how to install themes using a mac?
    08-15-10 09:07 AM
    Try boot camp in mac.

Install a windowsa...

Use otaloader.hehehe

08-15-10 10:23 AM
    Wow nice themes, I love it. But can you please created this themes for 8900.

thanks
    max

OS 970S6 III:
    Greatly reworked version:

970S6 III - OTA Download

Coming up soon:
    - Version without Unter-icon text
    - 3 Homescreen version
    - no-lag version (hopefully...)

And here are the old versions:
    ** Version 2.0
    *** v2.3 Homescreens version

Lemme know how ya like it!
    08-15-10 11:40 AM
    can someone post the zip file to be able to download to the pc?
    08-15-10 12:13 PM
    looks great. thx for sharing
    08-15-10 12:18 PM
    Here for all ya'll non BIS people (trust me, I've been there )
    Zip File
    08-15-10 06:17 PM
    Wow nice themes, I love it. But can you please created this themes for 8900.

thanks
    max
    You can use this theme on 8900/9650/9630 too...

Tested on my girlfriend 8900.

It's work

08-15-10 07:01 PM
    Wow, I have to say GREAT WORK! This makes all other OS6 themes obsolete, the free ones AND the paid ones.

I'm curious, will the 5 icon version be getting an update to include the new features in 3.0 (maybe without the under the icon text)? Either way, its so clean I'll be using it for a while.
    08-15-10 07:03 PM
    Wow the movement on this new version is incredibly smooth.. I like how u did the navigation much better now, as well as the ability to move both the 'all' and 'media' screens up and down..

Thank you so much for keeping this theme free, your time is much appreciated, as is your acceptance of feedback.. This theme rocks!

I do just have one small question: can you make it so highlighting the date in the notification banner shows hidden today calendar?

This theme is already awesome, and up there with the premium OS6 themes so I wouldn't have asked but I noticed u said u might be doing further updates anyway.. That's the only improvement I can think of, and this would be the best OS6 theme free or pay by far then!

Great great job overall!

Last edited by NinjaB; 08-16-10 at 01:26 PM.
    08-15-10 08:20 PM
    Oh.....ok i will try to install on 8900. Thanks for ur info.

You can use this theme on 8900/9650/9630 too...

Tested on my girlfriend 8900.

It's work

08-16-10 05:10 AM
    Man I love this theme. The small lag is just a nuisance. However, there is a problem that you do need to address. If you scroll from left to right or right to left only on the line with the sound profile, notifications, and search the bottom bar comes up. That needs to be eliminated. Dude I have paid for themes that were not as good as this. I really like it; just need that bar fixed. I can live with the lag; just not that bar. Great, outstanding work otherwise!
    08-16-10 09:29 AM
    I bet V4 will be the bomb! ))
    08-16-10 10:52 AM
    Shall we all agree to paypal this fine fellow $3-5 ?
    08-16-10 11:23 AM
    Shall we all agree to paypal this fine fellow $3-5 ?
    Man, this person needs to go into business making themes! Once a few bugs are worked out, this theme will be probably the best OS6 theme I have seen yet! I would fork out some cash just to get some different colors as well!
    08-16-10 11:28 AM
    Alright, some news:
    -Making the graphics 8bit did NOT improve the performance and actually made the compiled theme bigger (?!).
    -Hidden Today as prominently used in almost every 3rd party theme will NOT work with this one, because it will overlap, if the dock is fully expanded.
    -What I want to do is a 'fold down' message/today screen when you click the message indicator (like OS6)
    -the 'jumping' docks are at the moment inevitable, due to my unknowing wether SVGs support IF/ELSE clauses and are conscious of their own state.

Thanks to everyone for their nice comments, I really just made this theme for myself, but I appreciate the comments, so I can make it better

PS: can someone please explain to me in layman terms, without acronyms what exactly a "weather slot" is?
    08-16-10 07:33 PM
    is there anyway i can change the font size on this, on bbm and messages the fonts are really big i tried to go into preferences and change it that way but no change
    08-16-10 08:52 PM
    Alright, some news:
    -Making the graphics 8bit did NOT improve the performance and actually made the compiled theme bigger (?!).
    -Hidden Today as prominently used in almost every 3rd party theme will NOT work with this one, because it will overlap, if the dock is fully expanded.
    -What I want to do is a 'fold down' message/today screen when you click the message indicator (like OS6)
    -the 'jumping' docks are at the moment inevitable, due to my unknowing wether SVGs support IF/ELSE clauses and are conscious of their own state.

Thanks to everyone for their nice comments, I really just made this theme for myself, but I appreciate the comments, so I can make it better

PS: can someone please explain to me in layman terms, without acronyms what exactly a "weather slot" is?

Absolutely wonderful theme! Thanks!

I've been upgrading to new versions since the first and they just keep getting better. The "fold down" message indicator would be sweeeeeeet!

Keep up the good work!
    08-16-10 09:46 PM

For me, hidden today is not a deal breaker, don't really need it, I would like to see a weather slot edition (I've provided a sample pic of another theme with one) and can't wait to see the updated version, nice work!
    08-16-10 10:02 PM
312 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD