Hi All,

Just updated this favourite theme of mine which I worked on some months back! .. finally to work on OS.5 and the new 9700.

Some new specs for the updated version:

BASIC.black

- Retaining most of the theme elements that comes with the default theme
    - Font size unlocked
    - With hidden today
    - Scroll extreme left for clock and extreme right for connections
    - Transitions
    - Blackout message and bbm screens
    - Spacebar launches Quicklaunch or Shortcutme, $ launches sms& mms

OTA links (download directly from your Blackberry browser)

updated BASIC.black for 8900, 96xx, 9700 on OS.5

BASIC.black for 9700, 96xx, 8900 on OS.5 OTA

Enjoy!

Theme notes:

1) Theme for 9000, 9700 & 96xx are tested on simulators only
    2) Kindly do a battery pull after installation of the theme and ensure that you do not have any unread messages before you do that.
    3) Battery & Signal meters percentage are in 10% and 20% blocks respectively. They are an estimate and do not expect them to be accurate to a percentage point. It is not possible to achieve it by the current theme software abilities. (you can't be serious to believe that your graphic battery icon on your default theme is accurate)

Please note not repost OTA links elsewhere without permission. Direct Links to my website is recommended instead. Thank you.

Comments and feedbacks welcome.
    06-04-10 09:28 AM
    really digging this theme man, awesome job and fast through transitions. I'm not really a transition fan, but it works well and is a performer. Thanks again.
    06-04-10 10:32 AM
    The one problem I found with this theme is the fonts. On long email addresses, or long app names, on the app screen they run over the purelab writing on the bottom left corner. Also, the writing in the drop down menus has all been cut off....

Just my 2 cents. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD