Ok guys, by popular demand I was practically forced into building this theme with the QuickLaunch Support. So the other versions are still available in the other post. But all of these have QL assigned to the space bar, SMS and MMS to "z", Manage Connections "0" (Zero), and BBM is still "n" like it's built in. So I'll post a screen shot or two and then all the OTA links.
    Blue Today

Red Today

*** and the hidden dock versions look the same minus the icons***

Blue Hidden Today

Blue Today

Red Hidden Today

Red Today

Enjoy guys and again, check out my site to donate or find other themes. Of email me at [email protected] with any questions!
    02-13-10 03:44 PM
    great job. I like the red. thank you for your work and making different versions
    02-13-10 04:05 PM
    Thank you for making the QL support version.
    02-13-10 06:06 PM
    great theme. thanks for making this and sharing it.
    02-13-10 06:37 PM
    I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks!
    02-13-10 07:31 PM
    First off, nice work. Secondly, have you considered making the menus transparent black instead of just solid black. There is a theme called Section 8 in the 9700 thread that does just that and it looks fantastic! I love the red highlights and the hidden dock but I think you could really take this to a whole new level if you worked on the background colors for the menus. Just my .02
    Please let me know if you would consider doing this for me(us)! Thanks!
    02-13-10 10:05 PM
    Hi, I appreciate the remarks. I build what I like and what I think others will like. Just to let everyone know, I'd be more then willing to customize, or build any personal theme for donations. You can email me with specifications, I'll tell you if I'm capable of doing that, then I'll build it to your specs. I don't name prices, you give what you think the theme is worth! Thanks again guys!
    02-14-10 12:42 AM
    Hi, I appreciate the remarks. I build what I like and what I think others will like. Just to let everyone know, I'd be more then willing to customize, or build any personal theme for donations. You can email me with specifications, I'll tell you if I'm capable of doing that, then I'll build it to your specs. I don't name prices, you give what you think the theme is worth! Thanks again guys!

If you were willing to make a couple of adjustments for me like possibly the transparency of the menus and maybe making the icons Storm style, I'd definitely be willing to donate. Take a look at Section 8 so that you know what I mean with the transparency- NiteWalker really nailed it!!! PM me if you would like and we can talk more but I would really enjoy this theme with the red highlights and those two adjustments mentioned above.

Thanks a million,
    Troy
    02-14-10 01:31 AM
    Hi.

Thanks again for your great themes.
    I got a problem when i downloaded this theme and i pulled out the battery to restart. My BB didn't load, but gave this error:

JUM Error 102

I can't do anything anymore with my BB so now i PANIC al little...
    can you help me??
    02-15-10 06:27 AM
    Man I haven't the slightest on what that means! But give this a try Recover a dead BlackBerry

I've never even seen that error! Good Luck man!
    02-15-10 07:36 AM
    been using this theme for the last few days and i find that the fonts size is a little bigger than the text boxes (for eg in QL). Is there anything i should do to reduce the font size or some other setting i should be setting?

thanks
    02-17-10 12:56 AM
    nice one. downloading it now to test.
    02-17-10 05:55 AM
    You are the man
    02-17-10 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD