For all you lovers of the original BlackCorpo. I bring you BlackCorpo2

Now with 4.7 and 5.0 support.

BlackCorpo2 brings most of the features I use in my premium themes, with the same detail I put into all my themes.

Click Here to get BlackCorpo2

Special thanks to all the members of the Methberry BBM group. Couldn't do it without you guys. You guys really are the best.

Click here if you wish to donate
    03-20-10 06:53 PM
    Very nice and snappy theme. Would it be possible to remove the status text on the weather or provide a link without the weather slot? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 07:50 PM
    Very nice and snappy theme. Would it be possible to remove the status text on the weather or provide a link without the weather slot? Thanks.

I can get a non weather version going soon. Got so many projects on my plate at the moment, bare with me :P
    03-20-10 07:51 PM
    Very nice Chad! Very nice. I strongly suggest you all try out his themes. He puts so much time and effort into paying such close attention to detail. It makes for one **** of a theme!
    03-20-10 08:05 PM
    Wow...nice job KSW1. I have BlackCorpo and its great but i like what you've done with the new icons. The red looks nice against the wallpaper. And as always no lag!!
    03-20-10 08:20 PM
    ya agree with all above. damn sexy theme...my fav you've done, paid and free. the red is slick
    03-20-10 08:25 PM
    I can get a non weather version going soon. Got so many projects on my plate at the moment, bare with me :P
    No problem...just posted your theme with some of my walls on the "what does your BB look like" thread. Very stylish theme without comprimising professionality and function.

So far, I am not experiencing any lag. I like the weather slot but not the fact that it always has the status text. I can get the status by hovering over the icon. Also, the font in some menus is a little off. Not a big deal but just wanted to give you some detailed feedback...

I agree this is your best theme yet!
    03-20-10 08:35 PM
    Cool! Another winner. Thanks.
    03-20-10 09:27 PM
    I had trouble getting the theme. Do you have to sign up in order to install? I ask because we didn't do that for the other Black Corpo theme (that I know of, at least).
    03-20-10 10:29 PM
    I had trouble getting the theme. Do you have to sign up in order to install? I ask because we didn't do that for the other Black Corpo theme (that I know of, at least).

Yes, just register and you can download it free.
    03-20-10 10:32 PM
    this theme is awesome

is it possble you can make one with no transitions?
    03-20-10 10:51 PM
    Love it, love it, love it, love it. No more font issues, either. Hitting your donation page now. Seriously, yours are the only themes that I like and I have looked at hundreds...

What address should I send the payment to?

Last edited by kyleresq; 03-21-10 at 09:09 AM.
    03-21-10 09:05 AM
    Love it, love it, love it, love it. No more font issues, either. Hitting your donation page now. Seriously, yours are the only themes that I like and I have looked at hundreds...

What address should I send the payment to?

Well thank you! If you truly want to donate, the link is in the main thread post. It should be setup for you.
    03-21-10 09:18 AM
    I tried the link but clicking it from my blackberry brings me to the generic "mobile" paypal site. I'll try later from a desktop and see if it works from there!

03-21-10 09:22 AM
    I just tried it from my desktop with no problem.

Thanks again KSW1
    03-21-10 09:31 AM
    Thanks!!!Awesome theme!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-21-10 10:04 AM
    Excellent! Thanks for this awesome theme!
    03-21-10 11:43 AM
    Great theme. One of your best Chad.
    Keep up the good work.

03-21-10 12:24 PM
    What an awesome clean, crisp quality theme the best Ive tried, thank-you very much !
    03-21-10 12:54 PM
    Fantastic! Love the black and red together and more importantly, No Lag. Thank you for sharing

03-21-10 11:17 PM
    This theme rocks, thank you very much.
    03-22-10 06:59 AM
    This theme rocks, thank you very much.
    lol, You're welcome.
    03-22-10 09:57 AM
    Beautiful theme, very well done. Love the colour scheme. I found there to be quite a delay in loading my main screen pretty much every time I unlock my phone tho...anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Nach

03-22-10 06:34 PM
    Beautiful theme, very well done. Love the colour scheme. I found there to be quite a delay in loading my main screen pretty much every time I unlock my phone tho...anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Nach

I get that too, and it's not the theme, it does that with other themes as well. What OS are you running?
    03-22-10 09:29 PM
    The only three problems. 1. No explorer option in media. 2. Can't tell the network you are on
    3. And can you put the text for weather slot under the icon
    Last edited by hoooot44; 03-23-10 at 12:09 AM.
    03-22-10 11:29 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD