Loving your themes. This is the best yet. Thanks for keeping it free!
    02-17-10 11:41 AM
    I adore the pink version!

One thing though, the time seems to be off centered...

...also I guess it wouldn't be possible to make the highlight color consistent throughout the whole theme? aka the highlight icon on app screen is blue while the ones on home screen is pink. possible to make them both pink?

Safe to assume that SMS shortcut will be added in the future? =)

Thanks again for the awesome work!
    02-17-10 11:54 AM
    What a pleasant surprise to see this. Just downloaded the blue/black weather version and I like it a lot.

A couple of suggestions, though. It looks rather cramped with 8 today previews. How about dropping the first line and have just 7 previews? That will leave some breathing space between the weather icon text and previews.

The other thing is that the focus icon looks nice and smooth on the home screen, but on the app screen, the corners are jagged. Don't know why, but it's a bit odd.

This is a nice layout, ngc. Love the battery icon. Good job!
    Thanks for the feedback... I'll fix them out through out the day...

Loving your themes. This is the best yet. Thanks for keeping it free!
    thanks!!!

...also I guess it wouldn't be possible to make the highlight color consistent throughout the whole theme? aka the highlight icon on app screen is blue while the ones on home screen is pink. possible to make them both pink?

Glad you like it!!!

I'll be fixing the theme through out the day... I'll kepp you posted
    02-17-10 11:56 AM
    Wow. Just downloaded this and I like it! I LOVE the battery meter at the top. Now I don't have to go to the Options icon to find how much power I have left. I also like the bazillion icons on the home screen!

Good job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 07:26 PM
    I had second thoughts about it and I'm making to versions, weather and weather + meter
    When do you exopect to post the final versions?

02-17-10 07:32 PM
    Love the theme! Thanks!

02-17-10 07:48 PM
    Black and red would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
    02-17-10 10:35 PM
    Great job my friend.!!!

02-17-10 11:01 PM
    Downloaded the weather+meter of the B&B ... will give it a good run and see what I think. So far, I like.

02-18-10 12:25 AM
    Love this theme, great work! Could you do one in black and orange please with both weather and meter? Thanks.
    02-18-10 07:29 AM
    Black and red would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
    +1

I love this theme.
    Thanks
    02-18-10 07:40 AM
    usually i dont like that kind of icons, but with this theme, the icons looks gorgeous, i dont know why! I like the theme so much, it matches every wallpapers i have! Thanksss a lot!

02-18-10 09:21 AM
    I like this one. I have been using the no name theme since you first posted it and will probably be rotating between these 2 for a while! Looking forward to any new colors that may come out. Thanks again for the hard work and sharing!
    02-18-10 11:07 AM
    Are you making any other edits to black and blue?
    02-18-10 11:58 AM
    Wow. Just downloaded this and I like it! I LOVE the battery meter at the top. Now I don't have to go to the Options icon to find how much power I have left. I also like the bazillion icons on the home screen!

Good job!

I found an issue. As much as I like the battery meter, it's not accurate. Today I checked the battery life via Options out of habit. It said 70% but the homescreen said 80%. Not cool.

Just wanted to let u know.
    Last edited by MrsEmpress00; 02-18-10 at 03:39 PM.
    02-18-10 03:34 PM
    +1 for Black & Red!
    02-18-10 04:42 PM
    +2 for black and red
    02-18-10 05:10 PM
    Cool themes. Thanks for posting.
    02-18-10 05:13 PM
    I found an issue. As much as I like the battery meter, it's not accurate. Today I checked the battery life via Options out of habit. It said 70% but the homescreen said 80%. Not cool.

Just wanted to let u know.
    hi!!! remember that it not an app for the battery porcentge... its just the battery icon that changes... I will test it and see how can I fix that...
    02-18-10 05:51 PM
    My only nitpick is the white text I encountered while uploading a photo to Facebook. White text in a white input box means you can't read what you're typing.

This is a great theme, though, and if you fixed that it would be great.

I have the black and blue version, but, it doesn't seem to matter which slot the Calendar is in that one. I actually put the Calendar in Applications because when you roll onto the date it brings up a hidden Today preview.
    02-18-10 05:54 PM

thnks for that... I missed that one... Already fixed... Download from the same OTA
    02-18-10 05:58 PM
    All Version and all colors posted!!!

Please report the bugs if you find any!!!
    02-18-10 07:54 PM
    All Version and all colors posted!!!

Please report the bugs if you find any!!!
    No bugs so far.
    Last edited by redbadger; 02-19-10 at 09:23 AM.
    02-19-10 07:49 AM
    Downloaded the green one, loving it! Don't really have enough apps to make the row look organized but I can try and fill that out haha

02-19-10 08:15 AM
    @ngc Just downloaded the black/red version! Did you ever find a way to add the ALT+S shortcut to launch "SearchIt" ??
    02-19-10 09:56 AM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD