04-20-10 09:43 PM
97 123 ...
tools
    Hi Crackberry users!!!!

Here's my new theme: B&B (Black & Blue) coming in more colors these week

You have 10 user cutomizable icons, one on the top for Weather with the text always on, one below that one for another app and 8 user customizable icons on the bottom.

Quicklaunch works with the spacebar and I'm waiting on feedback to see if I put on some more keyboard shortcuts.

It has some cool transitions, the one's that the Storm2 brings as default.

Let me know what you think, and which colors would you want!!!!

UPDATE 1 - 02/14/2010

- Removed the icon beneath the weater icon for Weather only version.
    - Fixed some minor bugs.

UPDATE 2 - 02/24/2010

- New OTAs are back online!!

UPDATE 3 - 03/11/2010

- Red Theme Updated, Now it's more Red

- Thinking in making a non today hidden version

OTA B&Blue

Weather Version

OTA B&Bw

Weather + Meter Version

OTA B&Bwm

OTA B&Pink

Weather Version

OTA B&Pinkw

Weather + Meter Version

OTA B&Pinkwm

OTA B&Orange

Weather Version

OTA B&Orangew

Weather + Meter Version

OTA B&Orangewm

OTA B&Green

Weather Version

OTA B&Greenw

Weather + Meter Version

OTA B&Greenwm

OTA B&Purple

Weather Version

OTA B&Purplew

Weather + Meter Version

OTA B&Purplewm

OTA B&Red

Weather Version

OTA B&Redw

Weather + Meter Version

OTA B&Redwm

OTA B&Silver

Weather Version

OTA B&Silverw

Weather + Meter Version

OTA B&Silverwm
    donations are appreciated
    CLICK HERE
    Last edited by ngc; 03-11-10 at 06:37 PM.
    02-17-10 01:16 AM
    I like the idea of the theme. For me I don't think I'd use it just cause I don't run a ton of apps to make having so much on the front screen worth while. If I did, it would make the menu button pointless. But still, a rad idea & looks sick! The black & blue looks really nice. I like transitions & weather icon. My favorite colors are black & green(army green) but again, for me like 7 icons on the front page (including weather) but damn good job on this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 01:30 AM
    This theme looks awesome. Is an OTA coming soon?
    02-17-10 01:35 AM
    Great job on another great looking theme. I like themes with more home screen icons and this fits the bill. I will keep a look out for the OTA
    02-17-10 03:10 AM
    I guess I was able to grab this one yesterday before the ota was removed. I love the idea, the transitions....but thefont color makes it difficult to use in my opinion. The light gray is hard to with the bluish gray highlights. I also find the font to be a little on the small side. As far as shortcuts go, it would be great to have music and sms/mms as a hotkey.

Thanks for the great job, I look forward to updates and more color choices...hopefully a pink/black combo

02-17-10 07:48 AM
    Colors: Pink, Red, or Purple perhaps? =P

Shortcuts: Stated above, SMS/MMS should be a must these days imo! Music would be nice.
    02-17-10 08:48 AM
    Looks like another good one. Red perhaps? Please let us know when the OTA is available.
    02-17-10 09:00 AM
    What happened to the download links??
    02-17-10 09:20 AM
    I never put an OTA link I don't know how somebody could have downloaded it... It's still on the works, fixing out the bugs

So the new colors will be Red, Purple, Green and Pink...

Anyone else wants another color???
    02-17-10 09:43 AM
    I guess I was able to grab this one yesterday before the ota was removed. I love the idea, the transitions....but thefont color makes it difficult to use in my opinion. The light gray is hard to with the bluish gray highlights. I also find the font to be a little on the small side. As far as shortcuts go, it would be great to have music and sms/mms as a hotkey.

Thanks for the great job, I look forward to updates and more color choices...hopefully a pink/black combo

I never put an OTA link I don't know how somebody could have downloaded it... It's still on the works, fixing out the bugs

LMBO!!!!!! Sorry I grabbed "another" theme called black and blue yesterday....omg, this is too hilarious. I'm thinking if he never put up an OTA how in the {bleep} did I get this theme on my phone

Sorry for the confusion, but yours looks great as well. I look forward to trying this.
    02-17-10 09:55 AM

Would a silver-grayish/gun metal color work, too?
    02-17-10 10:00 AM
    Can you also provide some color-matching wallpapers?
    02-17-10 10:09 AM
    LMBO!!!!!! Sorry I grabbed "another" theme called black and blue yesterday....omg, this is too hilarious. I'm thinking if he never put up an OTA how in the {bleep} did I get this theme on my phone

Sorry for the confusion, but yours looks great as well. I look forward to trying this.
    hehe that's ok!!

can u please send me the link to the other theme called Black&Blue. I don't want to have problem on using the same theme name :S

Thanks!!!
    02-17-10 10:18 AM
    Can you also provide some color-matching wallpapers?
    i'm going tu use the same wallpaper but modifiyng it to the color of the theme... Or do you mean alternative wallpapers??
    02-17-10 10:18 AM
    i'm going tu use the same wallpaper but modifiyng it to the color of the theme... Or do you mean alternative wallpapers??
    I am personally not a fan of the wallpaper being used, but just my opinion and not really a big deal. However, I know your theme will great, whatever wallpaper you use, if it is anything like your last one for the 9700!
    02-17-10 10:20 AM
    hehe that's ok!!

can u please send me the link to the other theme called Black&Blue. I don't want to have problem on using the same theme name :S

Thanks!!!
    I grabbed this theme from the 9630 forum
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/bl...3-free-423437/
    02-17-10 10:27 AM
    I am personally not a fan of the wallpaper being used, but just my opinion and not really a big deal. However, I know your theme will great, whatever wallpaper you use, if it is anything like your last one for the 9700!
    thanks!!!!
    02-17-10 10:27 AM
    I grabbed this theme from the 9630 forum
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/bl...3-free-423437/
    thanks... it's from another forum and not with the initials like mine B&B... son to be B&B, B&R, B&P, B&G, B&Pink hehe
    02-17-10 10:29 AM
    @ngc Another great lookin theme man!

Shortcuts = Alt+s to launch "SearchIt" app
    02-17-10 10:30 AM
    thanks... it's from another forum and not with the initials like mine B&B... son to be B&B, B&R, B&P, B&G, B&Pink hehe
    Ok, again my apologies for the confusion...I grab so many themes, and I only saw the words black and blue...I didn't even realize I was in a different forum at first

Whats the ETA for your themes? I'm excited about the pink one
    02-17-10 10:33 AM
    @ngc Another great lookin theme man!

Shortcuts = Alt+s to launch "SearchIt" app
    Thanks!!!!

I'll look into putting some third party apps shortcuts... I have Quicklaunch couse somebosy on another thread was kindly enough that gave the .svg file...

But I'll try to put the SearchIt app
    02-17-10 10:38 AM
    Ok, again my apologies for the confusion...I grab so many themes, and I only saw the words black and blue...I didn't even realize I was in a different forum at first

Whats the ETA for your themes? I'm excited about the pink one
    Like Bob Marley says: "Don't worry, be happy"

I'm working on the Pink version right now... It's going to be the second version to be released...

BTW I'm removing one icon on the top, the one below the weather... It looked kinda weird...
    02-17-10 10:40 AM
    Like Bob Marley says: "Don't worry, be happy"

I'm working on the Pink version right now... It's going to be the second version to be released...

BTW I'm removing one icon on the top, the one below the weather... It looked kinda weird...
    Noooo leave the icon. =P
    02-17-10 11:00 AM
    Noooo leave the icon. =P
    I had second thoughts about it and I'm making to versions, weather and weather + meter
    02-17-10 11:02 AM
    What a pleasant surprise to see this. Just downloaded the blue/black weather version and I like it a lot.

A couple of suggestions, though. It looks rather cramped with 8 today previews. How about dropping the first line and have just 7 previews? That will leave some breathing space between the weather icon text and previews.

The other thing is that the focus icon looks nice and smooth on the home screen, but on the app screen, the corners are jagged. Don't know why, but it's a bit odd.

This is a nice layout, ngc. Love the battery icon. Good job!
    Last edited by zaqer; 02-17-10 at 12:38 PM.
    02-17-10 12:35 PM
97 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD