VERSION 1 with OS 5 OEM icons

Downloads

1- Hidden Today OTA

2- No Hidden Today OTA

OS6 VERSION
    OTA Download

OS6 Version 2 - 2 OCD slots
    OTA Download

2nd OCD slot (top right) can be hidden separately from the dock.
    * To hide it push ALT (
    * To bring it back on push ALT )
    * When hidden and you activate the dock, it will not come on

If you like the theme or my work, please consider donating
    ***Donations***

Battery pull is recommended
    Last edited by al3azim; 03-12-11 at 02:58 PM.
    10-13-10 02:26 AM
    i love your creations al3azim, i have few of them in my device, now i love this one too.THK
    10-13-10 05:17 AM
    al3azim, is there anyway to make the docks hidden and pop up when you scroll to them instead of clicking the button? Just wondering... BTW, this theme is awesome; finally someone understands...
    10-13-10 09:34 AM
    i love your creations al3azim, i have few of them in my device, now i love this one too.THK
    Thank you Branlouze

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 09:35 AM
    OS 6 icon version - pretty please

Also can the hidden today area have a couple more items? I noticed that when you select the date in the banner the hidden today items have a sem-transparent background but not when you hover the calendar or messages icon. The Semi-transparent background makes the items easier to read.

Last edited by mdalgart; 10-13-10 at 10:49 AM.
    10-13-10 10:33 AM
    OS 6 icon version - pretty please

Also can the hidden today area have a couple more items? I noticed that when you select the date in the banner the hidden today items have a sem-transparent background but not when you hover the calendar or messages icon. The Semi-transparent background makes the items easier to read.

I am not sure about the OS6 icons. There are a lot of themes with those icons but I will see what the demand is.

In regards to the semi-transparent box for date, I added that for the purpose of making it easier to read the today items as you pointed out but since I do not know where you will be setting up the Calendar or messages icons, It is difficult to have it show up when you hover over them.
    10-13-10 06:42 PM
    I really like your custom icons in the second version. Because i haven't seen them before i"ll consider them "original". lol

Thanks

If you do end up with a version that has os6 icons, i'd use it too.

I know there is a standing debate over the exploitation of os6 icons, but as far as i'm concerned they're the new standard.

Thoughts?
    10-15-10 12:00 AM
    I really like your custom icons in the second version. Because i haven't seen them before i"ll consider them "original". lol

Thanks

If you do end up with a version that has os6 icons, i'd use it too.

I know there is a standing debate over the exploitation of os6 icons, but as far as i'm concerned they're the new standard.

Thoughts?
    Thanks for the feedback.

As far as OS6 icons, well they might be the new standard but it seems there is an abundance of them and we do not even have OS6 yet. Once the OS is released people are going to be tired of them
    10-15-10 01:43 AM
    That wallpaper with the moon is amazing. Can you post that please?
    10-15-10 02:39 AM
    Here you go
    10-15-10 11:02 AM
    This is an awesome theme! I am really fond of the smooth scrolling of the dockbars on the right and left. This theme is also a great theme to showcase ur wallpaper. Its minimalist, and yet so effective when it comes to functionality thanks to all the hotspots.
    I am using the version with the custom icons, and its just awesome!

10-15-10 09:31 PM
    This is an awesome theme! I am really fond of the smooth scrolling of the dockbars on the right and left. This theme is also a great theme to showcase ur wallpaper. Its minimalist, and yet so effective when it comes to functionality thanks to all the hotspots.
    I am using the version with the custom icons, and its just awesome!

Thank you
    10-16-10 05:32 PM
    Outstanding theme. Been using custom version and it's lightning fast, very functional and tastefully done. No issues to report, but would like to make a suggestion. Can you swap places between the battery meter and the date? I think it will look better to have the date in the middle IMO. Thank you very much for this awesome theme.

10-17-10 11:56 AM
    very nice theme al3azim! i'm using it right now
    10-17-10 01:20 PM
    very nice theme al3azim! i'm using it right now
    Thank you escapoeira
    10-18-10 02:11 AM
    Outstanding theme. Been using custom version and it's lightning fast, very functional and tastefully done. No issues to report, but would like to make a suggestion. Can you swap places between the battery meter and the date? I think it will look better to have the date in the middle IMO. Thank you very much for this awesome theme.

Thank you Whorah .
    10-18-10 02:12 AM
    Around update and now available for OS6 - Download link in 1st thread
    02-28-11 11:05 PM
    Around OS6 version 2 is not available with 2 OCD slots on the home screen instead of 1. Download link and some additional information on the 1st page
    03-02-11 01:36 AM
    I'm really digging this theme! Keep up the WONDERFUL work man! I can't wait to see what's around the corner.
    03-02-11 01:32 PM
    I'm really digging this theme! Keep up the WONDERFUL work man! I can't wait to see what's around the corner.
    Thank you
    03-02-11 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD